View Poll Results: What Villain Are You Most Hoping To See In 2022?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dr. Poison

3 12.50%
  • Queen Clea

7 29.17%
  • Osira

3 12.50%
  • Angle Man

2 8.33%
  • Cyborgirl

0 0%
  • Aegeus

0 0%
  • Sharkeeta

1 4.17%
  • Kung

1 4.17%
  • Dark Angel

1 4.17%
  • Nuclear

0 0%
  • Crimson Centipede

1 4.17%
  • Zara

0 0%
  • Red Panzer

1 4.17%
  • Baron Blitzkrieg

1 4.17%
  • Other(please specify in comments)

3 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh yeah Crimson Centipede is a great idea! Could be reinvent in so many cool ways and has an iconic gimmick.

My votes are for the Deborah Domaine Cheetah, Astarte the Empress of the Silver Snake, The Morrigan, Julianna Sazia, The Paper Man, Angle Man, Queen Clea, Asquith Randolph and yes Sharkeeta has an interesting look to her that should be revisted in it's entirety.

Definitely Queen Clea. I think she has the most potential to become a major villain. Honourable mentions: Zara, Osira, Duke of Deception, Angle Man and Aegeus.

I think Red Panzer should be a Donna Troy villain. At this point she has more history with him than Diana.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I know she was in Sensational Wonder Woman, but I'm not certain where else.

She was in the issue with Queen Bee, Giganta, Blue Snowman, and Silver Swan.

Ah, yes. I remember that now. It was kind of a brief appearance but still enjoyable.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I kinda wonder if Doctor Psychos little smear campaign efforts will include him teaming up with Though-Master and Image-Maker

Queen Clea. Because honestly I want to see someone give her an updated modern-day badass design.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Queen Clea and the Children of Chronos.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Queen Clea. She should be Diana's archy villain. Clea has all the potential to bean iconic big bad.

And let's hope we no longer see morre of her biggest foe so far. Known as Disdain cruelty Wondy Bias. Better known as DC-WB for shorten

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Queen Clea. She should be Diana's archy villain. Clea has all the potential to bean iconic big bad.
    I love the Queen Clea love!
    Also, seeing you posting reminds me of the fact that I also want to see Cheetah elevated to the powerhouse villain that she could be. As the best known Wonder Woman villain (at least to the GA, thanks to Super Friends and a semi-constant stream of animated appearances that generally associate her to WW), Cheetah should literally be equal to Luthor and Joker (meaning that she should NOT be a punching bag for other characters and she should be carefully nurtured by WB/DC into being an actual threat, a formidable threat).

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Queen Clea and Egg Fuu. Yes Egg Fu can work. Many wondy villains have great potential. I have in mind one story arc for each of them.

Clea one shotting Superman.

Egg Fue outsmarting Batman and turning him into and egg and then an omelette.

The first story would be call Hunger for power. Death of the boy scout. And the second one would be. Colesterol nightmare. The bat is fried.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post

And let's hope we no longer see morre of her biggest foe so far. Known as Disdain cruelty Wondy Bias. Better known as DC-WB for shorten
    I want to see Queen Clea, who might have stood in for First Born, during Chiang-Azzarello's run, had he given her a chance, ..finally given a chance. Imagine what a light years' leap ahead this comic might have had, if only Brian had envisioned his backstory for First Born, ..as a new origin for Queen Clea! I really want to see Clea opened up, in scope, past her conquest of Aurania and her ties to Atlantis, into the greatest existential threat to Diana's mission, to champion peace and freedom, wherever they are threatened...

A greater threat, even, than Ares or Darkseid.

Frankly, Janus, time-warping, scythe-wielding Roman god - a truly COSMIC, WW super-villain - determined to conquer the future, was a big, bag of scary and a step in the right direction. That said, I still don't feel I've seen Clea's best showing, in any major story, since World War II. I'm checking the SUPER FRIENDS story, in Clea's column, since it was clearly her, ..but, I want more! I want to see Clea used well and in a big way.

"CLEA AND PHEASANT DANGER: WHY SHE'S WONDER WOMAN'S NATURAL ENEMY!"
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 12-29-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I want to see Queen Clea, who might have stood in for First Born, during Chiang-Azzarello's run, had he given her a chance, ..finally given a chance. Imagine what a light years' leap ahead this comic might have had, if only Brian had envisioned his backstory for First Born, ..as a new origin for Queen Clea! I really want to see Clea opened up, in scope, past her conquest of Aurania and her ties to Atlantis, into the greatest existential threat to Diana's mission, to champion peace and freedom, wherever they are threatened...

A greater threat, even, than Ares or Darkseid.

Frankly, Janus, time-warping, scythe-wielding Roman god - a truly COSMIC, WW super-villain - determined to conquer the future, was a big, bag of scary and a step in the right direction. That said, I still don't feel I've seen Clea's best showing, in any major story, since World War II. I'm checking the SUPER FRIENDS story, in Clea's column, since it was clearly her, ..but, I want more! I want to see Clea used well and in a big way.

"CLEA AND PHEASANT DANGER: WHY SHE'S WONDER WOMAN'S NATURAL ENEMY!"

I agree that the Super Friends episode Return of Atlantis featured a Queen Clea rip-off in the form of Ocina. It's too bad they didn't use the genuine article to give Queen Clean more exposure since she had recently appeared in a JLA/JSA team-up that also featured the Fawcett characters.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I agree that the Super Friends episode Return of Atlantis featured a Queen Clea rip-off in the form of Ocina. It's too bad they didn't use the genuine article to give Queen Clean more exposure since she had recently appeared in a JLA/JSA team-up that also featured the Fawcett characters.
    I think Cheetah is an orange hairball that formed in our collective fan-brain, because of her long run on the Super Friends TV Show. For me, Cheetah's lukewarm, inconsequential role in WW84 - still a b-lister, even in a blockbuster movie - was proof enough, that it's time she was dislodged.

I'm tired of asking myself, "What's she doing here, in 2021?"

If we're holding up for Cheetah, because she's G-Age', let's remember Queen Clea and Atomia are also G-Age. Maybe, give them a try.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 12-30-2021 at 04:10 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Another baddie id love to see make a return is that villainous Wade Dazzle and his evil efforts to conquer the world with his evil multimedia corporation