BANNED

Default Omniman's sanity VS Mark dating Tatsumaki

Nolan is having an ordinary evening when his son Mark quietly comes through the front door, wanting to talk to him discreetly. The men head to Nolan's office, where Mark tells his father that he's in a relationship. A serious one. He also reveals that she's not American, but a foreigner.

Nolan: "Well, don't just leave her out there son, tell her to come inside. It's cold out and..."

Mark: "Dad, she's right outside the window."

Nolan: *looks and finds a little girl floating in a energy field, watching him suspiciously. He turns back to Mark and puts his head in his hands* "Son, listen. I know you're at that age but come on! Where did you find this kid, grade school!?"

Mark: "Dad stop! You'll piss her off..." *runs to the window* "TATSU-CHAN! Please don't be mad! Dad can be insensitive sometimes but that's how he he cares about people!"

Tatsumaki: "OKAY FINE! By the way this is my real age!"

Nolan: *finds the number 28 carved on his body with what looks like an invisible blade, along with Tatsumaki's entire resume* "An older woman, and the world's second-ranked hero too? I'm proud of you, son!"

Several days later, it turns out that even though Mark thinks Tatsu-chan is a bit tsundere, she's actually a YANDERE!

What happens to the Invincible universe now that Tatsumaki is Mark's yandere girlfriend?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I dunno man, you do NOT want to blow Tatsumaki off on date night. You don't want to be 3 seconds late. You don't want to arrive with your shirt untucked. I doubt Mark survives the first week, way before he can introduce Nolan to her.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Honestly, anyone willing to date Tatsumaki arguably has pedophilia tendencies so if I were Nolan; I'd be concerned over Marks mental state and would want to keep him away from little girls.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I get what you are saying, but I think that's more the art. When she's in her... adult appearance, she's an attractive, fit, short woman. It's when the art wants to show that she's temperamental that it goes all little girl on her. That's OPM's art style in general - Saitama goes soft and dopey to "be afraid, be very afraid" when he gets serious.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Honestly, anyone willing to date Tatsumaki arguably has pedophilia tendencies so if I were Nolan; I'd be concerned over Marks mental state and would want to keep him away from little girls.
    Outside of the webcomic where she always looks like a little gremlin more than even a child, she only looks like that in the comic relief sections. Otherwise, she generally looks like a short, slender, and very temperamental adult woman.

a5i6uz5n28w71.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Or suicidal tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Or suicidal tendencies.
    Yeah, that's what I was going with. I don't know anybody who wouldn't piss her off within the first span of minutes or hours, and then find themselves in low earth orbit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was going with. I don't know anybody who wouldn't piss her off within the first span of minutes or hours, and then find themselves in low earth orbit.
    IMO if Mark is open with her from day dot about his being Invincible, it could actually work. Problem is that Tatsumaki will be the dominant partner and if Mark did straight up tell her about Invincible? She'll be expecting nothing but 100% competence so he'd better morph into something like All Might overnight.

BUT.

If this happens very early on in his career? She'll probably insist on molding Mark into her ideal version of Invincible. And that would piss her off to no end.
    Last edited by T51R; 12-27-2021 at 03:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I could see her treat Nolan about as well as she treats Bang, if this is before he goes rogue (by human standards).