Default Venom ( Spider-Man 3) vs MCU Spidey

Yes, I want a slice of that No Way Home Pie as well

Lets say that the emergency call Pete is responding to at the end of the movie, leads him to a construction site, where there is 1 last remnant that the spell somehow overlooked (please don't ask ) - Topher Grace-Venom

Now, while Tobey-Peter's spider-sense didn't work on him in Spider-Man 3, lets say Tom's tingle does, as the symbiote was never bonded to him and thus doesn't know how to fool it.

Who takes it?
    Last edited by Anarchist; 12-26-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Venom has (IIRC) some form of regen, makes webbing that Tobey Spiderman struggles to get out of, and generally just kicks the crap out of him, so I'm not liking Holland Spidey's chances in a straight fight.

However, Venom's weakness in this movie is incredibly debilitating, so if Spiderman can figure it out, he can at least kill the host if bloodlust is on. I'm not sure how he's beating the symbiote itself though, unless he also gets access to Harry's bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Venom has (IIRC) some form of regen, makes webbing that Tobey Spiderman struggles to get out of, and generally just kicks the crap out of him, so I'm not liking Holland Spidey's chances in a straight fight.

However, Venom's weakness in this movie is incredibly debilitating, so if Spiderman can figure it out, he can at least kill the host if bloodlust is on. I'm not sure how he's beating the symbiote itself though, unless he also gets access to Harry's bombs.
    Yeah, I think the same. Although, seeing that spoilers:
    he defeated Dr. Strange by understanding the geometry in mirror dimension, I don't think figuring out Venom's weakness should be that hard.
    end of spoilers

Also, he has the most powerful Spider-Sense out of all the movie Spider-Man. Comic Venom is immune to Spider-Sense, but I'm not sure if movie Venom is.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

IIRC comic Venom is immune to one specific Peter Parker's spider sense, and that's it.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Agreed. Though sometimes comically hairbrained, Holland-Peter has proven himself quite adept at comic-booky science and battlefield resourcefulness. With a fully functioning tingle :-) he'll have an easier time surviving long enough for the environment to reveal Venom's weakness. But then what?

A construction site may have significant, discoverable quantities of flammable and combustible material. It may present opportunities to bury the symbiote for the win. But that speculation seems too plot-dependent to fly here.

If the symbiote bonds with Pete, do we call it a draw? That sounds like the most likely outcome.

If that happens, Bully-Holland will be hilarious to watch in action, especially dancing.