Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Who says this is a vs event?
    marketing baybee

Niffleheim

Instead of AEX why didn’t they go for AXE?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Instead of AEX why didn’t they go for AXE?
    can I have the X-Gene Quantum Lemon scent?

Astonishing Member

Mutant resurrection basically works the same way as Eternal resurrection but without the specific 'cost' the Eternals just discovered is paid every time they resurrect and which led to their most recent split in society, so what if the X-Men's involvement is because the Eternals find out about mutant resurrection and want the 'secret' of how they accomplish it without paying that particular price?

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Corporate Syngery!

How is this even a real fight though?

The Avengers are woefully underpowered and the Eternals are so OP and why do the X-Men care at all what these two groups do, I mean unless there is an incursion on Krakoa
    Disagree. Thor with the Odinforce (which I believe he still has) could take on all the Eternals and everyone on Krakoa by himself. And then there's Phoenix.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    absolutely agree
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Astonishing Member

Why are people saying Synergy? Because it has Eternals? Synergy is about doing it to because they want to make it like the MCU. While the new Eternals comic has been doing this in some cases unless I am missing something nothing about the MCU for 2022 is using these characters with the exception of Thor. We know the Eternals will be clashing with the Avengers from a preview or solicitations so it feels this is be built up the right way, though the execution of it all is what is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    Disagree. Thor with the Odinforce (which I believe he still has) could take on all the Eternals and everyone on Krakoa by himself. And then there's Phoenix.
    Hence, they will nerf both the Odinforce and the Phoenix to irrelevance for this event.

Let’s see. Aaron’s a part of this? Check. Eternals? Check. Aaron’s Avengers? Check. Seems like an event that I’m sitting out cuz the X-Men are the only positive that I’m seeing.

Judgement Day makes me think that another host of Celestials is coming to judge Earth.

Avengers and X-Men are trying to stop the Celestials while some Eternals will side with the Celestials

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Who says this is a vs event?
    Well the Eternals chapter for march has Ikaris fighting Captain Marvel on the cover and a synopsis suggesting similar. Plus one of the Eternals wants to kill the Avengers.

lol omg Mutants are actually Deviants

The J-man

Astonishing Member

Great, now the “wants to circlejerk to the idea of all other Marvel characters being tortured to death” crowd will get riled up

Great going marvel

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Does this mean IvX wasn't as serious people made it out to be and an excuse to attack inhumans because they constantly make hero vs hero events, and it's par for the course for Marvel? I like the inhumans design on the ad.