Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I'm waiting for Vulcan to rule Arakko (Mars) and cause havoc in the galaxy
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I always felt a hero vs hero X event was going to come just based on Krakoa's status, though this doesn't really seem to be fitting from the description.
    Same prediction I made. Although it might not be exactly what we thought. Everything was going to come to a head with what’s going on with the X-Men.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-30-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I'm honestly sure they're working on it.

Age of Apocalypse, where Apocalypse comes back and takes over Arrako again, might come first though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I'm waiting for Vulcan to rule Arakko (Mars) and cause havoc in the galaxy
    If it's gonna come to that, lets restore Titan and the Eternals there so we can have a full-blown war of the planets for this AEX event thing.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Avengers, X-Men, And Eternals Face Judgment Day

Kieron Gillen and Valerio Schiti join forces for the newest Marvel Comics event, coming this summer

So the Avengers will (or try to) mediate between mutants and Eternals until it inevitably escalates.

"The Eternals have discovered long hidden knowledge about their species, including a devastating truth about mutantkind."

The Deviants engineered the first mutants?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

the Avengers try desperately to de-escalate a potentially apocalyptic war
    So it's EvX but the Avengers are also there for the people wondering why they didn't do anything about M-pox. Plus extra star power to drag in the readers.

Mighty Member

I have avoided the last few Marvel events but Kieron Gillen is doing some interesting stuff with the Eternals, and if Immortal X-Men is as interesting I might just pick this up.

I hope the Avengers mediating ends well and doesn't turn people against them.

Also I really don't like Phoenix Echo.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope the Avengers mediating ends well and doesn't turn people against them.

Also I really don't like Phoenix Echo.
    I'm guessing were going to see the same amount of toxicity from the past versus events. Which was pretty despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The Avengers, X-Men, And Eternals Face Judgment Day

Kieron Gillen and Valerio Schiti join forces for the newest Marvel Comics event, coming this summer

So the Avengers will (or try to) mediate between mutants and Eternals until it inevitably escalates.

"The Eternals have discovered long hidden knowledge about their species, including a devastating truth about mutantkind."

The Deviants engineered the first mutants?
    Thanks for sharing. Love Schiti's art. One of the main reasons I'll be picking this up. He draws a spectacular Tony Stark/Iron Man. I'm glad to see The Avengers mediating between the Eternals and the X-Men. Really looking forward to this event.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Seeing a non-mutant Phoenix still makes me sad.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Seeing a non-mutant Phoenix still makes me sad.
    Disney's gonna do the Phoenix Saga for Echo's Disney Plus show. Just watch.

All-New Member

If the Celestials show up I want Gaea and Machine Man to show up.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Disney's gonna do the Phoenix Saga for Echo's Disney Plus show. Just watch.
    Good. It failed too many times in the X-Movies and IF it happens I wouldn't mind MCU using it to propel Echo to the wider audience.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I hope to see part 2 of Sersi vs Exodus. Dazzler vs. Spectrum vs any Eternal. Ikaris vs Thor vs. Cyclops. Thena vs. Jean vs Echo. Anybody else excited for this 3way combat?

Will Thanos be the big bad they all face at the series' end, Thanos is Prime Eternal afterall.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)