Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spiderman Noir.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Spider-Man 2099. Animated or live action

Hobie Brown. I don't know if "Prowler" will be reserved for the Aaron Davis character-- but if at all possible, then Hobie should be the Hornet. I want this as a TV show.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3 or The Amazing Spider-Man vs Venom. Other than that, the Scarlet Spider (it's my obvious choise, Ben is the best) would be dope, but it need proper setup in form of the Clone Saga (or some parts of it at least). I wish to see one day a Spider-Man 2099/Noir movie or Spider-Girl with Mayday. Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen are overrated to me, I don't understand the hype behind them, they're bland to me, so I'm not liking the idea of them having their own live action movies.
    I don't want spinoffs like Venom or Morbius where Spider-Man does not exist or exists in some kind of stupid limbo where we're not sure if he is there or not.

I'm down with Scarlet Spider but I don't know if more Peter's running around is that good of an idea. I think you could tie them more to Warren. He just made a younger clone of himself and gave them superpowers.

Gabriel and Sarah could also work this way. Instead of Norman sleeping with Gwen, you could have Warren create two clones of deceased people.

PS. I think I made Clones out to be the Marvel equivalent of Nanomachines from Metal Gear. Lol.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-29-2021 at 08:33 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Into the Spider-Verse is a vastly superior film than arguably every MCU movie.
    Exceptions prove the role. Plus it's animated. I am thinking of Amazing 1/2, Venom 1/2, and likely Morbius. All awful

Captain Jupiter with John Jameson Jr as the star. Bring back Daniel Gilles from Spider-Man 2 and have him become the new hero on the scene.

This also could work as a Venom sequel or a Prodigy solo film. Captain Jupiter works as an anti-villain or sympathetic antagonist.

The alien spore origin works fine enough. You might have a few other C-list villians pop up but Jupiter is the main antagonist.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-29-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Mayday Parker Spider girl movie. Tobey and Kirsten as her parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Yes to a Mayday movie with Maguire and Dunst as the parents.
    They aren't THAT old yet. I think a Renew Your Vows inspired movie would be more suited as it would finally let Kirsten join in the superheroics as Spinneret.

As for Andrew Garfield, if they bring him back, I'd rather see him mentoring someone like Anya Corazon (as him mentoring Spider-Gwen would be a bit too creepy and I'm guessing they are saving Miles for the MCU main down the line).

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    Exceptions prove the role. Plus it's animated. I am thinking of Amazing 1/2, Venom 1/2, and likely Morbius. All awful
    You can't brush aside that Spider-Verse is a good film by saying "it's animated". It's still a Sony made Spider-Man film.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    They aren't THAT old yet. I think a Renew Your Vows inspired movie would be more suited as it would finally let Kirsten join in the superheroics as Spinneret.

As for Andrew Garfield, if they bring him back, I'd rather see him mentoring someone like Anya Corazon (as him mentoring Spider-Gwen would be a bit too creepy and I'm guessing they are saving Miles for the MCU main down the line).
    Currently, Maguire is 46 and Dunst is 39. They are believable ages as the parents of a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    why though
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I didn't read that. "Shrugs" OK sure. You quoted my Morbius post. Is he involved in that story?
    You were also talking about the Jackal. See... in Carolyn's quest to resurrect Otto she didn't fight Peter Parker, she fought Ben Reilly who was a clone created by the Jackal(Miles Warren)

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    You were also talking about the Jackal. See... in Carolyn's quest to resurrect Otto she didn't fight Peter Parker, she fought Ben Reilly who was a clone created by the Jackal(Miles Warren)
    That works too. She could work as a foil of Morbius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    why though
    Because I read the Beyond tie in and thought they were fun together....