Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Black Panther is presumably actually Black Cat, this is the Black Cat/Mary Jane one-shot that's been solicited. So MJ Spider-Woman isn't from ASM. Jack of Hearts is also in Reckoning War, so it's not teasing She-Hulk.
    Felicia as BP doesn't make sense in that context imo. "The brave honor the sacrifices of those in their hearts" implies that someone who had a strong emotional connection to TChalla takes over the BP mantle, which isn't the case for Felicia. Shuri is most likely, not least because of MCU synergy.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I also feel like it's rather obvious why they wouldn't have Felicia take over BP's mantle.

I assume in actual context it would be like a gag or a gimmick used for a Felicia heist, but it definitely doesn't fit the narration.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I also feel like it's rather obvious why they wouldn't have Felicia take over BP's mantle.
    It’s obviously storm lol 🤷🏽*♀️

I assumed the Thunderbolts thing was a reference to Kingpin using them as his personal NYC army in Devil's Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think that Marvel owns Miracleman now so technically it is not licensed property?
    Yeah, you're right, I've switched it to 'Acquired Properties'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they might lose their headquarters at the very least, but I would think Aaron would be the one to write the ending to his own run (which I don't think we're quite at yet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Multiversal avengers requiring to team up with prime avengers and 1biilion BC avengers to stop Mephisto council multiversal shenanigans has got to be the endgame so the current arc should be one of its penultimate arcs.
    I think you are right about the endgame of Aaron's Avengers run: (Avengers + Multiversal All-vengers + Squadron Supreme + Winter Guard + Defenders of the Deep + ...) vs (Multiversal Masters of Evil + The Council of Red); but I don't think we are at the penultimate arc just yet. I mean, Avengers Forever literally just launched, I don't think that it is ending at issue 6. I think Aaron will end his run with a Summer 2023 Avengers vs Mephisto event. He called even called this hypothetical event 'The War Beyond Whens', early on in his Avengers run but this might just be a working title. The Summer 2022 event is Gillen and Duggan's Judgment Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So if the Thunderbolts are in the position to steal the Avengers' name and these new young heroes have to take it back, are we assuming the Avengers are decimated/disbanded in whatever that upcoming crossover with the X-Men and Eternals is?
    I don't think there is any chance of this happening, Aaron will still be working on his Avengers run well into 2023. Aaron's Avengers is a global group funded by Wakanda that operates out of the North Pole. I think this Thunderbolts-Avengers thing will be a much smaller thing that is contained to America. T'Challa's Avengers don't have a trademark on the Avengers name, we've seen other groups using the name at the same time - the West Coast Avengers, the Savage Avengers, ...

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I assumed the Thunderbolts thing was a reference to Kingpin using them as his personal NYC army in Devil's Reign.
    My (early) speculation on what's going to happen is that post-Devil's Reign (when Kingpin is ousted and Luke Cage becomes the Mayor of New York), the Thunderbolts who were serving him (or at least the Taskmaster group) re-brand themselves as Avengers and start squatting in the West Coast to avoid prosecution. The Runaways hear about this and brand themselves as the New Avengers to put a stop to this.
    Last edited by alanyoung909; 01-04-2022 at 06:51 PM.

Wow this was really good. At first i was going to post the images that took me out the story from Greg Land because the story is actually pretty captivating and Kang, who access to all time, because he has to have it all is trying to discover one minute in all of history he can't seem to access. And we also see different kinds of Chimeras here and i have to wonder if it's Sinister kang is giving props to and if Timeless and Sins will somehow connect but this turned out really good especially the latter half. Art was on point in last half as well.

Some of my fave panels. There were just so many but not to be too spoilery.

asgardianhybrid.jpg
    morebeasthanmoiras.jpg
    superpets.jpg

There is a cool single panel of Tchalla and Namor i liked as well too but limits. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-28-2022 at 07:10 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wow this was really good. At first i was going to post the images that took me out the story from Greg Land because the story is actually pretty captivating and Kang, who access to all time, because he has to have it all is trying to discover one minute in all of history he can't seem to access. And we also see different kinds of Chimeras here and i have to wonder if it's Sinister kang is giving props to and if Timeless and Sins will somehow connect but this turned out really good especially the latter half. Art was on point in last half as well.

Some of my fave panels. There were just so many but not to be too spoilery.

asgardianhybrid.jpg
    morebeasthanmoiras.jpg
    superpets.jpg

There is a cool single panel of Tchalla and Namor i liked as well too but limits. lol
    Timeless was great and Jed Mackay is right up there with Al Ewing as my favorite writers at Marvel and just like Al he don't miss.

So is Mackay taking over Avengers what with him writing what seems to be an obvious lead into the new Avengers team?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So any idea who these "Young Avengers" are supposed to be. Greg Land's art and the purple coloring make it hard to tell.

This ever happen?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    As a character, Miracle man is not that interesting. Marvel already have Shazam/Superman analogues with Blue Marvel, Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion... What is interesting with Miracle Man is the stories in his universe. Frankly, if he come in the Marvel universe, it will be just like Angela: he will become a c-list character in an ever-expanding roster.
    I agree with this. Miracle Man would be redundant to the MU when were already have the characters you list.

Great issue. McKay writes a fantastic Kang.

I don’t really care about the teases though it’s fun to speculate.

I would be very supportive of McKay taking on the Avengers moving forward.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”