Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I wonder if MM will be Marvel trying something similar to Doomsday Clock?
    I can’t say I want big ties to the MU, but it’s own standalone thing might do well.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Could be jackpot again
    She's shown wearing the Spidey suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I can’t say I want big ties to the MU, but it’s own standalone thing might do well.
    If it's actually being Miracleman to the MU, it would be very Dr. Manhattan-esque...

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    It’s clearly them attempting that by bringing a prominent Moore work (the only one they own) into the mainline via a one shot tease of the future like the Rebirth one shot
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Like the issue itself, but the teases could not less interesting.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Mighty Member

As a character, Miracle man is not that interesting. Marvel already have Shazam/Superman analogues with Blue Marvel, Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion... What is interesting with Miracle Man is the stories in his universe. Frankly, if he come in the Marvel universe, it will be just like Angela: he will become a c-list character in an ever-expanding roster.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

They're literally doing an entire Daredevil event right now and yet none of these teasers include any of the major characters in it. Way to make that event feel important and impactful, Marvel!
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenXXX View Post
    All this and Judgment Day, of course, is the main summer event of the year.
    Can we tell spoilers already?

Is Kang suggesting that Judgement Day and the Great Reckoning are part of the same event, or at least connected to each other?

Marvel already have Shazam/Superman analogues with Blue Marvel, Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion..
    You missed one--

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    You missed one--

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Marvel owns the copyright but refuses to do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Marvel owns the copyright but refuses to do anything...
    Considering what his co-creator is currently sitting in jail for, I don't think Marvel wants to do anything they would have to give him a royalty check for, and the PR mess it could bring.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Considering what his co-creator is currently sitting in jail for, I don't think Marvel wants to do anything they would have to give him a royalty check for, and the PR mess it could bring.
    They've decided not to use any Ultra stuff long before that came out

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    They've decided not to use any Ultra stuff long before that came out
    And apparently for those royalty reasons. It's a shame too, there were some great characters in the Ultraverse most especially Prime.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    And apparently for those royalty reasons. It's a shame too, there were some great characters in the Ultraverse most especially Prime.
    If paying folks is such an issue-sell the characters back to the few living owners. Since some of those folks are deceased..

Like Hardcase's creator James Hundall. As is Ghoul's.

Who is the main person that would have to be paid? Steve Englehart? Len Strazewski? Mike Barr? Besides that other person who wrote 5 of those titles.

The cover for the next Marvel Voices: Legacy anthology shows Sam decked out in the Cap suit again but with a new shield, so that's presumably what the Cap and Bucky tease is building towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The cover for the next Marvel Voices: Legacy anthology shows Sam decked out in the Cap suit again but with a new shield, so that's presumably what the Cap and Bucky tease is building towards.

I wonder if they are going to kill Cap off again?