Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Him finally realizing Mystique doesnt guve a cow fart about him & being through with her would be a nice start. She's 1 of the things that further destroyed his credibility.

We'll see how LaValle does. If he does well, hopefully the work won't be negated & made pointless by a subsequent writer -as is usually the case with Creed & any story half-way decent or good.
    Imo the process of passing Sabretooth from Hickman to LaValle is some kind of consistency though it cost absence of 3 years.
    The ideal plan is LaValle's gonna write a team-book involving Creed after the mini.

Double post edited

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    Imo the process of passing Sabretooth from Hickman to LaValle is some kind of consistency though it cost absence of 3 years.
    The ideal plan is LaValle's gonna write a team-book involving Creed after the mini.
    I don't think Hickman did Creed any justice either. He was passed to bad writers back to back (at least for him) after getting taken form Bunn. That was the only consistency. lol And t it's been like that for 2 decades.

And aside from Cullen Bunn and Neal Adams' works, Creed has NEVER been written well on a team book.

A team book started his descent into a Z-List territory back to where he was in the 70's. Because team books usually have him as the butt monkey that's around to be mocked / abused by everyone.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-29-2021 at 07:59 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

This is exactly what I thought Creed would thought of his trial, LaValle is on point.

I agree Creed has been midhandled as a villain, I can´t say I am a fan of him, tbh I think his AoA counterpart is way more interesting but he´s also his heroic side so I can hope LaValle will give Creed some much needed character development so he´s again a villain that makes other characters afraid.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'll give it a few issues but it better pick up my interest quick lol.
    The entire series is only a few issues. It’s a mini.

Damn, this is pretty funny. I don't want this mini to be all about clowning around, but I hope we get more jokes like these.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Damn, this is pretty funny. I don't want this mini to be all about clowning around, but I hope we get more jokes like these.
    Oh, likewise. Creed's contempt for the council is delicious, and all the more fun for how much more shady shit they've pulled since he went in the hole...

All-New Member

Victor had been a favorite villian of mine for a while, even when inverted. I love when his is written as appearing 'big and dumb' and yet is actually very cunning and manipulative. Unfortunately some writers jump in and just make him back to being a dumb brute and that's it. I hope they do him justice and so far it seems like they might!

Victor being savage in more ways than one .

The real drag about this?

It's "Store Brand..." Lono that they are trying to sneak by readers.

Amazing Member

This art is better then it has any right to be.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this actually looks good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Will definitely be getting this. This is why I think previews are necessary at least for me. like i can't say too much about judgement or this or even xmen red because there just isn't enough info for me to formulate any kind of opinion. But now this looks REALLY good. loving the art.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

and that is some beautiful coloring. damn those highlights popping. the gold trim on storm cape. loved the "the kids table." thought from Sabretooth too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by placeholder View Post
    This art is better then it has any right to be.
    Kirk is actually one of the most underrated veterans of the industry.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!