Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Fair enough. But don’t tell me if they put Creed through the resurrection protocols and de-aged him into a teen you wouldn’t be pissed about it. Kid Creed? Terrible idea. About as bad as Kid Cable.
    Idk, would he still be a pathetic, Mystique-whipped, jobbing moron? Then yes.

If he's de-aged & turned back into a credible character, I could tolerate it. lol Because even that is better that what we've been getting.

I preferred Inverted Creed. Many thought he was a Logan rip-off. But he's seen as that anyhow. lol Least Inverted, and written by Bunn, he was being given more than he was before.

And ever since Bunn lost him, he's right back to the pathetic ***** he was before.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-30-2021 at 12:17 PM.

I liked inverted Creed too. A lot.

Thought his updated costume was pretty sweet as well.

I liked inverted Creed too. A lot.

Thought his updated costume was pretty sweet as well.
    Which? As usual, I hated his Weapon X-Force look.

But these costumes were all great, imo.

That one. Especially in the middle. Where he looks like Liev Schreiber.

That one. Especially in the middle. Where he looks like Liev Schreiber.
    Looks better than Liev ever did. lol

But Jeanty Sbaretooth will always be #1. Especially the commission he did for me back in 2019.

16.jpg

Extraordinary Member

With regards to Vic's commentary...
    Savage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    With regards to Vic's commentary...
    Savage.jpg
    Perfection. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Idk, would he still be a pathetic, Mystique-whipped, jobbing moron? Then yes.

If he's de-aged & turned back into a credible character, I could tolerate it. lol Because even that is better that what we've been getting.

I preferred Inverted Creed. Many thought he was a Logan rip-off. But he's seen as that anyhow. lol Least Inverted, and written by Bunn, he was being given more than he was before.

And ever since Bunn lost him, he's right back to the pathetic ***** he was before.
    Inverted Sabretooth was basically Wolverine(just like AoA Creed), just taller and blonde. He was only there because Logan was unavailable so I guess you really do like Logan in your own strange way

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Inverted Sabretooth was basically Wolverine(just like AoA Creed), just taller and blonde. He was only there because Logan was unavailable so I guess you really do like Logan in your own strange way
    Nope. Logan still does nothing for me. Otherwise I'd be reading him.

Sabretooth comes from a darker more evil background, so his journey would've been more interesting had Bunn gotten to keep him.

Nope. Logan still does nothing for me. Otherwise I'd be reading him.

Sabretooth comes from a darker more evil background, so his journey would've been more interesting had Bunn gotten to keep him.
    I agree. Bunn's Sabretooth was the most interesting version of the character in a long time for me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I agree. Bunn's Sabretooth was the most interesting version of the character in a long time for me.
    Even more annoying hearing the plot points Bunn had planned. Such as Sabretooth's slide back into villain which was gonna be like Alzheimer's which he lost his father too. But knowing how that works, Creed's descent could've been really dark & tragic. Combined with the relationship he would've had with Monet at the time who was struggling with Emplate.

Honestly that sounded interesting & exciting. Also adds to his mutation contributing to some of his psychosis. And nothing for Creed has come close since. I also liked the arc Duggan gave where he takes credit for killing Deadpool's parents to spare Wade the truth.

This series has potential. But whether it lives up to it or not, is another matter. I won't get my hopes up there.

BUT from what small bit of new stuff we got in the preview, it is nice to see Magneto called out. Honestly every villain on the council is worse than Creed. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-30-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Even more annoying hearing the plot points Bunn had planned. Such as Sabretooth's slide back into villain which was gonna be like Alzheimer's which he lost his father too. But knowing how that works, Creed's descent could've been really dark & tragic. Combined with the relationship he would've had with Monet at the time who was struggling with Emplate.

Honestly that sounded interesting & exciting. Also adds to his mutation contributing to some of his psychosis. And nothing for Creed has come close since. I also liked the arc Duggan gave where he takes credit for killing Deadpool's parents to spare Wade the truth.

This series has potential. But whether it lives up to it or not, is another matter. I won't get my hopes up there.

BUT from what small bit of new stuff we got in the preview, it is nice to see Magneto called out. Honestly every villain on the council is worse than Creed. lol
    I was looking forward to his slide back and how it would have impacted his relationship with Monet. And of course with Betsy being there it would have been very dramatic.

But I'm looking forward to where this mini goes and this little preview so far has pulled me right in.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!