Default Powerful werebeasts in fiction

What are some really powerful, top tier werebeast characters in media. I'm specifically looking for guys in the Superman, Luffy, Midnighter or Naruto ball park.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Midnighter isn't in the Superman, Luffy or Naruto ball park...?

Erm, the Captain from Hellsing is pretty powerful. Couldn't beat anyone in the OP except probably Midnighter though.

Mighty Member

Cheetah and Saiyans are the only ones you could put up against Superman i can think off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Midnighter isn't in the Superman, Luffy or Naruto ball park...?
    I don't think that is meant to be just 1 ball park, because Luffy or Naruto are not in the Superman ball park either.

In the Other Realm, John Jameson was a werebeast known as Stargod. Telepathy, energy manipulation, cosmic power, vast strength and durability. I don't think he has the moonstone anymore, so no more Stargod.

Spectacular Member

Weredragons, of course

At the Mdinighter Level, or the Early Naruto, the Rank 5 and Rank 6 Werewolves from World of Darkness are pretty powerful. The right pick of Gifts could see you destroying castles with your bare claws. The stand outs would be Zhyzak of the Black Spiral Dancers, High King Jonas Albrecht of the Silver Fangs and Yurgen Konietszko, of the Shadow Lords.

Another White Wolf product, Exalted now in 3e, sees the Lunar Exalted, the shapeshifting, animal totemed Champions of the Moon have powers on the scale of heroes of the Mahabharata or Romance of the Three Kingdoms,
    2nd ed Lunars were even more powerful, able to solo armies and shatter nations on their lonesome with the right amount of xp.

Stand outs there would be Raksi, the ape totem cannibal sorceress, Leviathan, the supersize Killer Whale totem, and Mahasuchi, the wolf totem warlord mutated by his time on the realms of chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    In the Other Realm, John Jameson was a werebeast known as Stargod. Telepathy, energy manipulation, cosmic power, vast strength and durability. I don't think he has the moonstone anymore, so no more Stargod.
    Yeah! StarGod is awesome!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan View Post
    Weredragons, of course
    I think they're werehumans, since they're originally dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I think they're werehumans, since they're originally dragons.
    I believe the correct term would be Dragonweres, since Were in 'Werewolf' means "Human", so calling them Werehumans is basically calling them 'Human Humans'.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Fenrich had a bunch of those nebulous "Disgaea has really big numbers" type things going for him, but he does a few specific feats.

Like this one. For context they've been fighting an ever-escalating number and quality of demons, the 3 Brutes, 4 Devas, 7 Yakshas, whatever. Now they come to a room where the 10 Overlords responsible for all evil acts in the Netherworld are, and they all launch their strongest attacks. Fenrich takes them all, and then after faking he was going to die as part of a gambit to get Valvatoraz to drink his blood, he just hops up and completely no-sells when Val refuses.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Lycanthropy existed on Krypton, so they would have roughly Superman level werewolves. Lar-On being a named character with that condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What are some really powerful, top tier werebeast characters in media. I'm specifically looking for guys in the Superman, Luffy, Midnighter or Naruto ball park.
    Well, obviously, Luffy's fighting Kaido, who transforms into a dragon, in the current arc.