Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Wait what Jet's dead NOOOOOO

Please tell me this is a mistake, its bad enough that we possibly get sharon back, old man steve but now they are killing off a new character Curses i mean f*****g curses.
    I hope I'm wrong, because I love Jet Black and Sam Wilson together, and it would fit because isn't Ian going to be Sams sidekick, Nomad, so it would all be kept in the family. But if Arnim Zola is right, and he has been predicting Jets actions as part of Zolas plans, then her future may be cut too short
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-02-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, because it love Jet Black and Sam Wilson together, and it would fit because isn't Ian going to be Sams sidekick, Nomad, so it would all be kept in the family. But if Arnim Zola is right, and he has been predicting Jets actions as part of Zolas plans, then her future may be cut too short
    Jack this hasn't happened so would it be possible that Jet would be Sam's sharon the love interest/ spy agent please tell me there is hope thats all i'm asking.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Jack this hasn't happened so would it be possible that Jet would be Sam's sharon the love interest/ spy agent please tell me there is hope thats all i'm asking.
    There's hope. Remender could even do a Sharon on Jet Black for about 20 issues, and then have a loving reunion, when Sam finds her again. I know Sam seemed a reluctant participant in the affair, but he did have sex with her, so he has to feel something. My feeling is, Sam will pine over Jet Blacks disappearance, and won't stop till he finds her, and when he does, his feelings will have gelled stronger by Jets absence, and he won't want to let her go. But of course, none of this has happened yet, so....
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-02-2014 at 07:55 PM.

So Long as there is hope i will cross my fingers and toes for good luck. I just love the fact that it seems Steve has a family (Sharon Jet Ian) i think its awesome.
    Truth is the best policy

Thoroughly enjoying it. A bit on the edge of my seat, which is how I like it, and very surprised by Remender now, great twists, things I'd hoped for. All in all excellently done

Such a fun cover. The story ain't bad either. Sam makes Jim McBob and Billy Sol Hurok with that conclusion!