Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    As I said, there was really only one choice that made sense. Once the solicits revealed not only he would immediately join the team, but also would be the leader, they gave themselves away. That's why Hickman hates them.
    "Co-Leader"
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    As I said, there was really only one choice that made sense. Once the solicits revealed not only he would immediately join the team, but also would be the leader, they gave themselves away. That's why Hickman hates them.
    Yeah, this would have been much better without the solicits. But this is so tacky, Duggan's gonna turn Scott into Captain America 2.0 with mindless action panels. He's not as bad as Percy but he's not far off lol His Emma was so bad as well, he turn her into a superhero while Hickman gave her the best voice ever in Inferno.

I doubt Scott will remain as Cap’Kro for long. Someone else should take it afterwards. Vanguard, Collective Man, or Bandera would be cool.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I doubt Scott will remain as Cap’Kro for long. Someone else should take it afterwards. Vanguard, Collective Man, or Bandera would be cool.
    Hopefully. For Scott it is complete character regression, the idea of Cap Krakoa itself is stupid. The whole team has become generic superheroes. On the bright side it looks like it wasn't Scott's idea, otherwise he would look like a fool to come up with that idea.
    Last edited by Vulcansfire; 01-02-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcansfire View Post
    Yeah, this would have been much better without the solicits. But this is so tacky, Duggan's gonna turn Scott into Captain America 2.0 with mindless action panels. He's not as bad as Percy but he's not far off lol His Emma was so bad as well, he turn her into a superhero while Hickman gave her the best voice ever in Inferno.
    It is at least, marginally better than just having Scott be "The Unconscious One." Or in a headlock/chokehold whenever combat clears.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Incredible Member

in the last issue of hellions scott definitely gave off steve rogers vibes when the x men were taking orphan maker into custody, so i think he's already on that path.
    it could be an interesting direction for him with how there relationship has been over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    in the last issue of hellions scott definitely gave off steve rogers vibes when the x men were taking orphan maker into custody, so i think he's already on that path.
    it could be an interesting direction for him with how there relationship has been over the last few years.
    To be honest, that's always who Scott has kind of wanted to be - the whole take from Fraction and beyond was him becoming who he NEEDED to be, and Bendis was trying to show him coming back from that (mileage may vary on level of success).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. So much for not bothering with spoilers during the Holidays.

2. Holy crap, the "what's his name/that's a good name" bit just might be some of the most legit [Redacted] dialogue since the relaunch, lol.

3. LMAO at the dude going on random BS patrol and literally going underground so he can brood in peace.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I'm assuming Scott is going to be sidelined (see: killed) in INFERNO and this is Duggan's way of bringing him back (see: having Hickman's cake and eating it too)

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I'm assuming Scott is going to be sidelined (see: killed) in INFERNO and this is Duggan's way of bringing him back (see: having Hickman's cake and eating it too)
    Oooh. This is better, much smarter than the " I'm gonna disguise myself" angle.

Wonder if Inferno will have any impact here or have a nugget of plot?
    Last edited by AJpyro; 01-02-2022 at 05:26 PM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Oooh. This is better, much smarter than the " I'm gonna disguise myself" angle.
    Yeah this feels like the Death of X Cyclops fake out or was it the Rosenberg fake out (one of those damn fake outs where Scott isn't really dead)

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    spoilers:
    That would mean Inferno spilled out of Krakoa. Plus Scott mentioning he fell and in a public way? Its something to hope for.
    end of spoilers
    I'm assuming it does simply because Magneto leaves Krakoa as well (Immortal X-Men); so something happens in INFERNO to get the leaders off the board (I'm guessing)

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Very interesting! Personally, I am excited to see what new possibilities and directions this latest development opens up for Scott. Then again, as naive and foolhardy as it may seem to some, I am willing and committed to going on Duggan's journey. While, as with most writers, there are things I would do differently, overall, I am happy with how he's handled the new team and only expect him to improve as the new status quo is established and he grows more comfortable with the concept of the new series.

I seriously hope y'all didn't just spoil this in the previews thread. While it might be "obvious" to some, some people like to read through these threads with the assumption people are going to be decent and not spoil anything until AFTER the issue is released.
    Mutant and Proud!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I seriously hope y'all didn't just spoil this in the previews thread. While it might be "obvious" to some, some people like to read through these threads with the assumption people are going to be decent and not spoil anything until AFTER the issue is released.
    Indeed, spoilers belong in a review thread with the word spoilers in the topic and not in in preview threads.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================