Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Wakanda.
    bmbpthirteen.jpg
    Batman- 'To continue to fight is an act of futility.'
    Shuri- 'Not where I stand Batman. You are noble. But the codes that gave you access to this compound expired long ago.'

bmbpmiddlefourteen.jpg

Batman- No!! The Trataka..!!

bmbpmiddlefourteen.jpg

Incredible Member

Batman- 'They are back!!
    arrivaltrataka.jpg

Batman- 'Shuri whatever you do do not blink.'

Shuri- 'You misunderstand my heritage Batman. We are well aware of the Trataka.'

bmbpmiddlefifteen.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

Gotham- The Batcave

Black Panther- 'The Trataka!! They are back!! Will this fight never end!!

bmbpmiddleconthree.jpg

Incredible Member

Again the Trakata attack. This time there forces are more than doubled. The fight is bloody. The lives of Batman and Black Panther's mentors and love ones hang in the balance.

bmbpmiddleconclusionfour.jpg

Black Panther uses the God Code to transport himself, Batman and the Trataka away from their mentors and love ones and towards the hidden compound of Ras Als Ghuls in the Northern continent of Africa.

bmbpmiddleconclusionfive.jpg

Incredible Member

Interlude. Wakanda in the very near future.

Black Panther- 'Batman. You can open your eyes now.'

bmbpinterlude.jpg

End Interlude.

On the Road to Ras Als Ghul-Northern Africa

Unknowingly to most Wakanda is not a country but rather a planet that exists inside the Earth which rotates on it's own axis. At the axis of planet Wakanda liquid molten vibranium crashes against it's core. Wakanda was born at the very beginning of the Universe when the dark void of baryon acoustic oscillations expanded and created our Universe. And also created the black microwave electromagnetic frequency. Wakandans are the master of all of these God creating Black energies.

Black Panther on the road to Ras Als Ghul in Northern Africa uses the God Code to create a void within the atmosphere in their desperate fight against the Trataka. But it makes little difference. The Trataka keep advancing. Centuries ago Ras Als Ghul and the elders of Wakanda made a secret pac which resulted in the creation of Ras Als Ghul's shadow army. Born from sharing a small part of the black God energy that created the Universe.

Within the void light is created. But the void can also destroy the light.

bmbpconcluding.jpg

Incredible Member

However this fight potentially is without an end. Hours will turn into weeks...bmbpconcludingedit.jpg

A fight high above in the sky.

bmbpconcludingedittoo.jpg

However there is a breaking point. If the Batman chose to continue Brother Eye will take over. If the Black Panther continue further the God Code will drive him insane.

Incredible Member

Brother eye and the God Code are in control of the motor skills and movements of both Batman and Black Panther respectively.

bmbpconcludingthree.jpg

Each punch, kick, chop, and strike are preprogrammed in Batman and Black Panther before their very thoughts can even convey it.

bmbpconcludingfour.jpg

But ultimately it will be of no use as hours turns into days and weeks as the desperate fight continues high above the sky in the northern continent of Africa. In his final moments the Batman uses the Bong Gau fighting technique which is fitting because his time is about to come to an end.

bmbpconcludingsix.oo.jpg

Incredible Member

"BROTHER EYE OFFLINE!!"

bmbpconcludingsix.jpg

Black Panther- 'Sorry Batman..'

bmbpendingpoint.jpg

Incredible Member

Black Panther-'..sometimes it's better to die at the hands of an Ally instead of an Enemy.'

bmbpendingtoo.jpg

Incredible Member

Ras Als Ghul- 'It is over!! This so called creation called the Batman is dead and my grandson can once again take his place beside me in the family instead of prancing about to abomination in a bat costume!!

bmbpendingthree.jpg

Ras Als Ghul- 'Damian!! You can come out from the shadows now!!'

Damian- 'Why did you do it Grandfather!! Why did you kill my creation!! Using the Trataka method for replication I created the Batman with my on sweat and brow. The people of that god forbidden downtrodden city of Gotham longed for a hero to save them and I created and gave them the Batman!! But you had to take it all away!! Grandfather you are without a soul!! In you is nothing but a hallow hole!!'

bmbpendingfour.jpg

Incredible Member

Damian- 'From the Cave of Creation I and I alone created the Batman as well as his most fearsome villains!! How dare you take that away from the world grandfather??!! How dare you!! You must be damned!!
    bmbpendingfive.jpg

Ras Als Ghul- 'You dare talk to the Demon in this manner you insolent little wrench??!!!'

bmbpendingsix.jpg

Meanwhile as Damian and his Grandfather fight Black Panther has taken Batman back to Wakanda.

Black Panther- 'You can open your eyes now Batman.'

bmbpinterlude.jpg

Incredible Member

Batman- 'Where am I?

Black Panther- 'Within my abode. Parallel to the Mystic Realm. A place where I visit when my body is in need of healing. Today I have brought you here to speed up your body's healing process. Batman. You must speak. You have greatly inconvenienced me. Tell me your story. Tell me why the troubled boy Damian thinks he had created you.

bmbpendingseven.jpg

Batman- 'Very well T'Challa. I do owe you an explanation. That 'trouble boy' Damian is me. I created Damian with the Lady Talia Al Ghul. But not in a the way you might think. It all started when I came to the East in my late teens for training. Still reeling from the murder of my parents I sought training for the purpose of vengence and to craft and mold myself into a fighter for Justice. In one instance I trained with the Lady Talia Al Ghul. And we fell in love instantly. We wanted babies. A family. Of course her lineage was a major problem. Her culture believed in Karma and any baby born in her lineage will of course be aligned with the Demon Ra's Al Ghul.

Incredible Member

Batman- 'According to their belief system souls come through the cave of creation and fall down towards Earth through the rains. And through the water in the Earth they enter the plants. Some enter the animal bodies when the plants in which they are hidden are eaten by animals. When we eat food the souls enters our bodies. But the Lady Talia and I wanted a way to bring forth something that could cleanse the Karma of the Demon from our future lineage as well as position us in a way to fight the Demon and stop his attempts of future conquest across the World. The Lady Talia told me the story about how the Demon and his lineage aligned with the planet of Wakanda eons ago. With this alignment came the ability to partially take control of the shadow, the void, the spectrum of dark. Within this new power Ra's Al Ghul's shadow warriors the Trataka- eyes without a face was born.

bmbpendingeight.jpg

Batman- 'The lady Talia and I knew that this new baby that will be created- the soul needed to be hallowed out. Using the Trataka method we sat in the middle of the desert, ate a great feast and stared intently at the sun. This allowed us to hallowed out the souls that were present in the food that we ate. And then we made Damian.'

Incredible Member

Batman- 'Once the vessel/embryo was made we filled it with part of my soul through soul separation of which I learn during my time in another dimension called Azarath. Through the womb I learned a great deal about Ras Al Ghul's organization-mostly the Dark/Black spectrum and the void. Once Damian was born, I as Damian along with Talia created Batman. Or so that was the story told to Ras Al Ghul. But thanks to my fast learning of the void and the Dark/Black spectrum I was able to warp reality just enough to suit my needs.'
    bmbpendingnine.jpg

bmbpendingninepoint.jpg

Incredible Member

Batman-"When I Journeyed to the Kingdom of Wakanda as 'Damian' came without ill intent. I was drawn to your world through my growing connection to the void and the dark/black spectrum. I was very fortunate to have spent time with Shuri training."

bmbpendingten.jpg

bmbpendingnine.jpg

bmbpendingnow.jpg

Ras Al Ghul- "Damian. It was a pleasure killing you. Maybe we can do it some other time 'grandson'?"