View Poll Results: Do You Have Any Interest In An Anthology Justice League Film. . .

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 72.73%
  • No

3 27.27%
    BANNED

Default Do You Have Any Interest In An Anthology Justice League Film. . .

. . . like Batman: Gotham Knight or Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, with each story focusing on a different League member?

I mean I'd check it out, but I'm not chomping at the bit for one.

I'd be more interested if it focused on lesser-known members or new members
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Animated, yes. Live action, no. And with so many JLA members a series would be more fitting. Something like Case Files of the JLA where one or a few heroes are sent out on assignments from the a member on monitor duty to investigate alerts.

If it was going to be done, I'd much rather see something like the old 7SV or JSA stories where each member broke off in their own adventure before the finish where they reassemble (or can only Avengers assemble?) This way we could see different styles and looks of the movie and a real feel for how different the heroes are.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I'd love more DC anthology stories in general.

Astonishing Member

I'd be up for it. Though isn't this basically Justice League Action, in a way?

It could work in the vein of the old-school Silver Age JLA stories where you basically have the League splitting up into smaller teams to tackle various aspects of a problem before coming together at the end. So maybe you could do a version of that, maybe with various League members fighting a bunch of seemingly unrelated threats/villains, before realizing it's all part of the same threat and banding together in the final chapter.

The new animated universe we have going now does seem to have a more old-school Silver Age-ish vibe with modern elements, and they are forming a Justice League soon in this continuity. So something like this could work out!

I feel like this would be better with the Justice League International line up. It's a shame that we never had an adaptation of that team

Ultimate Member

Live action? NO The levels of toxic fandom would be too great. Because someone would have an issue with who is used.

Animated? Sure.

I would only go live action if we were doing something like a movie of the week on the CW (since they have NOTHING on Saturday) and make it CLEAR this is not the end all for the character.

This is more of introducing the DC library. So if you see a CW movie with Booster Gold (how does HE not have a movie or show?) it does not eliminate him from a in theaters movie down the line.

I would follow it with a OGN of new material and reprint for say $10-20. So for someone like say Tanya Spears-she has would have a film and a book all about her.

Actually that would probably slap, especially in live action, though it'd be hard to pull off. I assume each segment would have a different director, so the possibilities are really interesting to me.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."