Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Okay, well they have look far from him X)

So if i resume we have :
    Blood Pouch = Deadpool
    Dead Red = Red Hulk
    Oedipus = Elektra
    Thing-Man = Man-Thing
    Thrill Kill = Punisher or Bullseye ?
    I would say Punisher. This Lightnings seems inspired on the Thunderbolts Red team from 2014.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Waller began as a pretty nuanced character. Which makes sense, she's involved in Black Ops and Real Politik. Read any reviled or loved Politicians biography and it'll reveal the heinous things they did often came out of fear of something significantly worse.

Of course now they just write her as a lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Waller began as a pretty nuanced character. Which makes sense, she's involved in Black Ops and Real Politik. Read any reviled or loved Politicians biography and it'll reveal the heinous things they did often came out of fear of something significantly worse.

When was the last time Waller seemed reasonable and human and not an insane sociopath?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When was the last time Waller seemed reasonable and human and not an insane sociopath?
    Under Gail Simone in Secret Six.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post

I’ve always seen this recent series as a kind of natural escalation of her character because of crisis level events she has to live through as part of the DC universe. She can put as many villains in enemy countries as she wants to pull off black ops missions, but what does it matter if there are people who erase everything at the snap of their fingers. Hell its probably been building since No Justice and Dark Nights Metal because I remember how she wanted to Nuke parts of the world in an effort to stop an alien invasion, used psychics to steal from Brainiac, and watched as the dark multiverse invaded. Hell who knows how she reacted to Doctor Manhattan.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’ve always seen this recent series as a kind of natural escalation of her character because of crisis level events she has to live through as part of the DC universe. She can put as many villains in enemy countries as she wants to pull off black ops missions, but what does it matter if there are people who erase everything at the snap of their fingers. Hell its probably been building since No Justice and Dark Nights Metal because I remember how she wanted to Nuke parts of the world in an effort to stop an alien invasion, used psychics to steal from Brainiac, and watched as the dark multiverse invaded. Hell who knows how she reacted to Doctor Manhattan.
    So she's basically gone insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So she's basically gone insane.
    Either that or she’s finally decided to do something about that kind of power which takes drastic moves
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I wonder if Ambush Bug and Blood Pouch are going to argue over who gets to break the fourth wall.