Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1766

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    If it's Christopher Cantwell, he and his wife just had their third child this week. Maybe Marvel is letting him have a break before they make an announcement.
    "Comic book fans, newborn baby, comic book fans, newborn baby..."
    "Come on, Christopher, pick one."
    "But there's no difference!"

I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

If it's Christopher Cantwell, he and his wife just had their third child this week. Maybe Marvel is letting him have a break before they make an announcement.
    I wonder if this is why he stepped down from Iron Man then? Congrats to the new parents.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

He also got a new tv show on AMC, a Max Headroom reboot, so I imagine his comic book writing time is extremely limited if non-existent.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I imagine doing that TV show will limit his time even more. So I would say the odds are he won't be the new FF writer.

Both the classic FF and New FF are in X-Men 92: House of XCII #4.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...use-of-xcii-4/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

And it's the Thing wearing the bucket helmet. This was after Wolverine scarred his face apparently. You'd think he and Logan would be brawling instead of going to the same party.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

In other news…

Brian Cronin writes about an unfinished Spider/FF mini that was a tribute to the late, great artist Mike Wieringo

The Spider-Man/Fantastic Four Team-Up That Was a Tribute to a Late, Great Marvel Artist

In the latest Comic Book Legends Revealed, see how a never-realized Spider-Man miniseries became a touching tribute to Mike Wieringo.

Cronin featured five other completed pages, and it make you wonder what could have been.

Aside from the much maligned "Unthinkable" arc, Waid and Wieringo's (W&W) run was one of the more celebrated FF runs in my opinion, with Wieringo's cartoony style a nice touch. He was also the artist for one of the other two Spidey/FF minis, Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four (2007) with Jeff Parker as the writer. The other Spidey/FF mini was the 2010 one by Christos Gage and Mario Alberti.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

And it's the Thing wearing the bucket helmet. This was after Wolverine scarred his face apparently. You'd think he and Logan would be brawling instead of going to the same party.
    Also, Franklin is mentioned... but shouldn't this be the Marvel Action Hour FF, in which case he shouldn't exist?

I have no idea with this series if they are using the cartoon as its source. I never really watched it myself.

Spider-Man is the key here. It utilised characters from the Marvel Action Hour FF and Iron Man, and the X-Men. Those four shows should all in continuity with each other. Since this comic is a sequel to previous X-Men 92 comics which were meant as a sequel to the cartoon, the other heroes should be from that era of animation as well.

Although marvel.fandom.com states both the Animated series X-Men 92 and the second volume of X-Men 92 both took place on earth 92131, Wikipedia states that writer Chris Sims stated on Twitter that the X-Men 92 series he wrote: Volume 1 , (which was Battleworld and no question that was another reality) and Volume 2 do not take place in the cartoon continuity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_%2792)

marvel.fandom.com also states that House of XCII is NOT is deemed to be in its own alternate reality from this one (Earth92131).

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-92131

Depending on who you believe, Volume 2 may or may not have occurred in the same universe as the cartoon, but this latest series most definitely is not in the universe with the cartoon.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

BANNED

Wow, lots to do about nothing. Spiderman and the FF work well together, and that sells comic books. Stop over analyzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    Stop over analyzing.
    Where is the over analysis?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

More art from Matt Kaufenberg. I tweeted him before that Marvel should hire him to do variant covers.

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...49111938359302

Galactus first appears in the season one episode, "Dinner Party."

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

BANNED

Can't be long until the reveal surely, just hope we get some great art along with someone who cares about these characters.