Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1766

Christopher Cantwell ends his run on Iron Man, who started with CAFU

just said

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Who wants to see these commercially made?

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...52435129077760

Sweet Aunt Petunia! @thebeastisback surprised me with this 40th bday gift! Chris had @BarbaricPixel ’s Thing sculpt (based on my FF art) 3D printed & then he hand-painted it! Now I just need to convince @marvel to make him (along with the other 3). #fantasticfour #TheThing

I really liked the color scheme.

Peace

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenXXX View Post
    Christopher Cantwell ends his run on Iron Man, who started with CAFU

just said
    I'd like to see that. Marvel sure is keeping it tight to the vest. I thought they might have revealed the new team over the weekend. Now it's on to the Disney23 event I guess.

That's next MONTH. Solicits are next WEEK. We'll know before D23.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's next MONTH. Solicits are next WEEK. We'll know before D23.
    The solicits are next week?

Then we'll likely find out this week if they announce it before the solicits.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The solicits are next week?

Then we'll likely find out this week if they announce it before the solicits.
    Marvel's already announce a Thanos book for November. Thanos: Death Notes. So this is the week for early stuff. My question is why is Marvel waiting? They've had earlier opportunity and the creative team is in place. This really doesn't seem like something Marvel would be sitting on unless they had a good reason.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Marvel's already announce a Thanos book for November. Thanos: Death Notes. So this is the week for early stuff. My question is why is Marvel waiting? They've had earlier opportunity and the creative team is in place. This really doesn't seem like something Marvel would be sitting on unless they had a good reason.
    I would have thought their anniversary would have been the perfect day to announce it, but I have no idea what they're thinking over there. If it's revealed alongside the other solicits then I would be disappointed. It would be a sign to me that they don't really care.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I would have thought their anniversary would have been the perfect day to announce it, but I have no idea what they're thinking over there. If it's revealed alongside the other solicits then I would be disappointed. It would be a sign to me that they don't really care.
    Just looking at what Marvel did for AXE vs. Reckoning War. We know where their focus was then. Is Slott no longer on their hot list? Based on the lack of focus on Reckoning, I'd think so. But if a new team is coming in to replace him, wouldn't they get some kind of press? I've been reading long enough so I can wait until late next week. But damn.

They've also already announced a new Hulk mini and a Deadpool ongoing. So, yeah, I'm confident it's next week.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

How do we know there won't be a break for a couple of months in the title?

Because they released a teaser image with a November date on it last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because they released a teaser image with a November date on it last month.
    Yeah. There were other options Marvel could have done. They could have used fill=in stories for a bit until the new team's ready or start the new team on #700 and run a six issue story from 694 - 699 by some one else. An Avengers mini where they're in Murderworld has been announced for November as well. I have unfounded suspicions that the new team isn't working out as smoothly as Marvel planned and they're trying to work around it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I have unfounded suspicions that the new team isn't working out as smoothly as Marvel planned and they're trying to work around it.
    In which case they can just put "classified" in the solicits and cover when the November solicits come out.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    In which case they can just put "classified" in the solicits and cover when the November solicits come out.
    I can't imagine many shops being happy with trying to order a new team introduction with "classified" information. It's a problem I would love to work on (without the responsibility of needing to get it right), but without orders for (and the trend) of Slott's run as well as any peak or valley caused by the AXE tie-ins, it would be a crapshoot. Waiting for solicits is tough enough, but not having the team then is going to create some negative reaction.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

If it's Christopher Cantwell, he and his wife just had their third child this week. Maybe Marvel is letting him have a break before they make an announcement.