Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1766

So much for announcing the creative team on the FF's anniversary...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    So much for announcing the creative team on the FF's anniversary...
    Marvel lacks subtlety when they make announcements. While the 61st anniversary of the publication of FF 1 wasn't when it was done, we really only have a few weeks until we find out who's doing the book. The compass promotion indicates the issue is coming out in November which looks like no more event fill-in issues until the debut. I am glad there has been time when the team had been selected so they can get a start of the work. Fill-ins or late issues before issue 700 would be depressing considering how Slott's run started. Do people think that we'll find out before or after ish 691 (Aug 24)? Is Marvel going to announce before complete solicitations are released, or could there be some sort of leak?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

At this point I have no idea if they will reveal the team before the November solicits. I think the company doesn't know (or care) what to do with books that aren't Spiderman, the X-Men or the Avengers.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

You don't think Marvel will actually reveal the MCU F4 cast at D23 and then announce the new F4 comic at the same time with the artist drawing them to resemble the actors? Just a wild thought.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You don't think Marvel will actually reveal the MCU F4 cast at D23 and then announce the new F4 comic at the same time with the artist drawing them to resemble the actors? Just a wild thought.
    Never gonna happen. Also the November solicits come out this month so the new creative team will definitely be revealed by them.

Who wants to see these commercially made?

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...52435129077760

Sweet Aunt Petunia! @thebeastisback surprised me with this 40th bday gift! Chris had @BarbaricPixel ’s Thing sculpt (based on my FF art) 3D printed & then he hand-painted it! Now I just need to convince @marvel to make him (along with the other 3). #fantasticfour #TheThing

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

That's adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    At this point I have no idea if they will reveal the team before the November solicits. I think the company doesn't know (or care) what to do with books that aren't Spiderman, the X-Men or the Avengers.
    Whenever the solicits are of new books or of event books, they are usually released in a press release before the rest of the solicits.
    So it will be announced sometime this week or next week.

That said, I suspect the delay is due to the fact that they do not want to spoil some aspect of FF 46 - possibly something to do with Reed's (new) sister.
    Maybe her name or her look. I suspect she'll have some role to play in the new run.

I don't see this happening.
    Marvel Comics has no idea what the MCU is doing - Tom Brevoort talked about this some time ago, he and the editorial office only found out the MCU was doing Jane Foster Thor the same day we did at Disney Investor Day; they have no insight into Feige's plans.
    Even the occasions when I suspect they tried to guess at the MCU's approach and to preemptively do it in the comics (Carol's Kree ancestry, America's new backstory), they have been way off course.
    So even if the actors have already been cast, the comics division will have no idea who they are let alone be able to draw them into the comic.

Also like Crimz says, the solicits will be out this month and D23 is next month.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Sweet Aunt Petunia! @thebeastisback surprised me with this 40th bday gift! Chris had @BarbaricPixel ’s Thing sculpt (based on my FF art) 3D printed & then he hand-painted it! Now I just need to convince @marvel to make him (along with the other 3). #fantasticfour #TheThing

that Johnny design is awesome, especially the flames beneath the jacket

These designs are perfect for a cute kids educational show about science and exploration.

Why do they all have three fingers and a thumb? I thought only Ben was meant to be like that?

I do like that Johnny and Reed don't have identical costumes though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why do they all have three fingers and a thumb? I thought only Ben was meant to be like that?
    The Super Hero Squad line (TV show, toys and online game) used four-fingered hands as well.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Spectacular Member

Holy crap, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I do like that Johnny and Reed don't have identical costumes though.
    Maybe they didn't want Ben to feel left out

I am surprised the blue and red looks good together, I wouldn't have thought that would work without seeing it!

BANNED

I think we’ll get a team reveal before the solicitation, I now hope it’s Ewing and Gleason.