Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1766

The Powers wouldn't make sense, as the parents don't know their kids are Power Pack (per their last mini, which was written by... Ryan North), and therefore that they know Franklin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Alex Power's time with the Future Foundation certainly justifies a relationship between him and the Richards' family.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Whatever the case may be, I hope the kids haven't been erased. I really loved Ben's adopted children. I'm more worried about them then Reed and Sue's kids. I would think by now Franklin and Valeria are main staples of the Fantastic Four family. Their position shouldn't be in question...should it?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Whatever the case may be, I hope the kids haven't been erased. I really loved Ben's adopted children. I'm more worried about them then Reed and Sue's kids. I would think by now Franklin and Valeria are main staples of the Fantastic Four family. Their position shouldn't be in question...should it?
    Ben and Alicia's kids aren't erased. They're mentioned in the first issue. There is nothing to worry about it.

I agree with Franklin and Valeria being a permanent part of Fantastic Four family.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I wouldn't worry about the children too much. After Franklin was born there were large stretches in the Lee & Kirby run were he wasn't seen because they always had Alicia as the babysitter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4theEarth View Post
    You like what you like and no disrespect here but for reinvention purposes getting back to basics is for this title a long time coming and for those of us that felt that the book has become bogged down by the huge cast from the foundation kids to the Val and company powered up it gave a limited page count to the core four in a world of small monthly advancement. I am not in love with the New #1 by any means but I understand, and it seems like you do too, that focus right now is more important.
    I actually don't care if Ben and Alicia keeps the kids or not.
    I am just glad that they've finally married after 56 years.
    I do like their children though.
    I am not worried about the loss of them though.
    Last edited by Starrius; 12-11-2022 at 12:57 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Powers wouldn't make sense, as the parents don't know their kids are Power Pack (per their last mini, which was written by... Ryan North), and therefore that they know Franklin.
    While the Powers don't know their kids have powers...they do know Franklin and the Richards.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 12-11-2022 at 08:46 AM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I'm wondering if we do have too many kids...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    While the Powers don't know their kids have powers...they do know Franklin and the Richards.
    And they have babysat Franklin on a number of occasions.

Prediction: Franklin gets de-aged to be a pre-teen again. All other Richards/Grimm children stay ad they were.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Prediction: Franklin gets de-aged to be a pre-teen again. All other Richards/Grimm children stay ad they were.

It would seem ridiculous. He was born around 3 years before I was born in 1971. He was a still a little kid when I became a teenager in 1984.

I recently turned 51 years old, and he hasn't reached adulthood yet.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I’d be good with a middle-school-aged Franklin

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    I’d be good with a middle-school-aged Franklin
    I am fine with teenage Franklin...I just wish they would give him a life outside his family. Give him friends with names, a girlfriend, maybe reconnect him with Power Pack.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Yeah, Franklin's age up was actually long overdue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I am actually worried about Ben and Alicia kids too. I really like Joe and kalla and hope to see them again. i am hopeful as they are missing which i think is tied to i want to say reckoning but i would actually have to check my library but i remember the issue where reed sent them off but i can't remember which one and there is no assured way they can be found but i do have hope in that for the ff to be a family again this has to be solved.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/