Page 348 of 833 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait i thought she was just a model does she (anok) actually sctcas well?
    what is aamito movie about?
    It's about a jinn (Idris Elba) and a woman (Tilda Swinton) the woman discovers the jinn in an antique bottle and now she has three wishes... but I think the jinn's life and history will take her through the past to all the life times he has been in one being Queen Sheeba herself whom its suggested he had a romantic attachment to.
    Here is the trailer.

I don't know of Anok acts as well.

These two give me ororo and tachala vibes. Their presence their regality their stature towering over the people like gods, HA, I am in heaven.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdI9ZiG..._web_copy_link

I wish we got this for the MCU but alas it cannot be. But hey a gwurl can dream right.

Hahaha Anok is even training in the use of knives in combat. She is sooo ororo.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbGhFsr..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    It's about a jinn (Idris Elba) and a woman (Tilda Swinton) the woman discovers the jinn in an antique bottle and now she has three wishes... but I think the jinn's life and history will take her through the past to all the life times he has been in one being Queen Sheeba herself whom its suggested he had a romantic attachment to.
    Here is the trailer.

I don't know of Anok acts as well.
    Idris Elba as nude jinn in my house....well that's one wish.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lol

And Dedra made a good point but left out the fact that Magneto managed to do this while the iron in his blood was turned to lead. But people call what Storm did PIS?

The jokes write themselves.
    You make a good point, in fact Storm overpowering Vulcan makes much more sense than Magneto besting Proteus, the issue here is that some people (the reasonable ones) still remember Vulcan’s epic fight with Blackbolt during war of kings and in comparison the showdown between Ororo and Gabriel is a bit underwhelming both in the art and storytelling department ……. Then we have the crazies which are blinded by prejudices about races and gender….but we just ignore them.

Just a couple of sequences from war of kings and there is more :

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Generally speaking Vulcan is an incompetent overpowered bully and people did not even bat an eye when this happened :

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Or even this:

So I ask again ….Why? Why should’t Ororo be able to beat this punk?

No one actually has a problem with Havok beating Vulcan.

But when Ororo defeats Vulcan, she suddenly becomes Mary Sue with PIS.That doesn't seem very fair.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 05-20-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

@Daedra

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I was looking for those Scans. Oh where are you Vulcan fans at when Polaris and Havok done WAXED Vulcans Ass?..................Don't worry I'll wait............

People wanna call Storm beating Vulcan PIS. OK, I can play that Game. Vulcan surviving a Full Scream from Black Bolt is PIS, because Black Bolts scream can destroy Planets. NOW WHAT!!

To Vulcan Fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    @Daedra

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I was looking for those Scans. Oh where are you Vulcan fans at when Polaris and Havok done WAXED Vulcans Ass?..................Don't worry I'll wait............

People wanna call Storm beating Vulcan PIS. OK, I can play that Game. Vulcan surviving a Full Scream from Black Bolt is PIS, because Black Bolts scream can destroy Planets. NOW WHAT!!

To Vulcan Fans:

This proves that Vulcan never actually had that many fans. They were just very upset that Storm easily defeated Vulcan.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Or even this:

So I ask again ….Why? Why should’t Ororo be able to beat this punk?
    And there you have it folks even his own brother doesnt like him his own brother who gets **** on by storm's side eye. And we really thought vulcan will beat storm when he cabt even beat havok. I think I ain't gonna theorize again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    No one actually has a problem with Havok beating Vulcan.

But when Ororo defeats Vulcan, she suddenly becomes Mary Sue with PIS.That doesn't seem very fair.
    Well mysogynoir ain't fair my friend. Like kyss said venom can casually because a god and beat knull no questions asked, vulcan can lay Adam Freaking warlock on his ass and people will sing gives praises, tony can literally build a freaking celestial buster armour and no one will call him a Mary sue... but storm being unapologetically powerful is tooo much, she is now being compared to batman by some idiots. It's really beautiful how they just expose themselves unprovoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    And there you have it folks even his own brother doesnt like him his own brother who gets **** on by storm's side eye. And we really thought vulcan will beat storm when he cabt even beat havok. I think I ain't gonna theorize again lol.
    It's even in his own book, X-Men: Emperor Vulcan.lol

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I got folks posting images from 2008 trying to argue storm isn't this or that. you never see this kind of backlash with characters like Thor, hulk, captain marvel, Jean etc folks need to start asking themselves why is that?
    Racism, They say nonsense everytime a black powerhouse gets the win they should. Like Monica and Blue marvel, Storm would own 95% of Marvel, but racist writer's always make them look weak. Racist enjoy that writing. so when it does not happen they cry, just laugh at them. Ewing is one of the few that's not always writing racist books.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    @Daedra

To Vulcan Fans:
    He even beating adam warlock is PIS. Warlock has enough power to survive collisions of universes casually hangs with abstract entities. You mean to tell me vulcan that tiny petulant child can overpower him? And warlock cant counter? Like at all? Sounds like Plot Induced Stupidity to me.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It's even in his own book, X-Men: Emperor Vulcan.lol
    He got jobbed in his own book like who gets jobbed in their own solo arc. My Goddess, my husband really is a loser. He is hot though thats why I am still married to him.