Page 468 of 833 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    "To everything a season."

I believe she will die at some point, but not now.
    Yes she will but I think that will lead to something more. Remember where it says metamorphosis?

Also Jordan white said this earlier this year or late mast year that the costume is tied to a charachter arc storm is about to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yes she will but I think that will lead to something more. Remember where it says metamorphosis?

Also Jordan white said this earlier this year or late mast year that the costume is tied to a charachter arc storm is about to go through.
    Oh, please give us Lifedeath 3!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Just read #4 and WOW! Lol Storm had the Illuminate around her finger, Professor X had me shook, Magneto had us all shook and I don't think there's ever been a better time to be an X-Men fan...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Oh, please give us Lifedeath 3!
    OMGoddess...Yes eh!!! Bring it come, Ewing. I'm ready body and soul. (But not too soon...I'm living for this Storm, right now...let me enjoy her for a good long while)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Just read #4 and WOW! Lol Storm had the Illuminate around her finger, Professor X had me shook, Magneto had us all shook and I don't think there's ever been a better time to be an X-Men fan...
    Yes. XMR is just too good. Almost every character involved gets the best treatment from Ewing.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

So far from what we seen what do you think Storm ending destiny will be ?

I predict she stays running mars.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post

After Dox is done.On the bright side, Ewing will probably continue to write Storm, but the theme will probably change. In the worst case, Ewing stops writing Storm or he just leaves the X office and Storm goes back to her usual bad situation.

Of course, because of the massive delays. Dox's progress has been slow, but we're off to a good start. We are approaching the critical point in the current timeline -- Judgment Day. After that, everything will become clear.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-29-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post

I think she's gonna be pushed into her energy form with the plasma hair we got a glimpse of that some believe was just an artist error.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I think she's gonna be pushed into her energy form with the plasma hair we got a glimpse of that some believe was just an artist error.
    Storm is revealed as another lost descendant of Phoenix. Then Oshtur was surprised to discover that she had blessed the offspring of another cosmic entity.lol

Storm is revealed as another lost descendant of Phoenix. Then Oshtur was surprised to discover that she had blessed the offspring of another cosmic entity.lol
    Ughhhh! Lol please...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This time the enemy is a strange mechanical bugs.

Astonishing Member

Intentionaly joking offtopic. I still don't get why Monet needs a "Penance" mode when she is allready basicly a supergirl type character with her regular powers. What does the monster mode really add to her character?

All she does with it is to steal poor Iron Maiden's thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This looks gooooooooooooood. Much better than i thought it would.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This looks gooooooooooooood. Much better than i thought it would.
    can I just say I love reading a book about storm and dont have to be subjected to wolverine. im truly truly loving thus era of comics.

that said wats the premise of that book?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!