Page 479 of 833 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 12488
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    They are the same person Attachment 122547
    I KNOW Eden and Manifold are the same person. I'm literally just not talking about him.

I'm talking about this guy:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Muti_...yo)_(Earth-616)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I might give my thoughts later. But...

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHahahahahah

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I KNOW Eden and Manifold are the same person. I'm literally just not talking about him.

I'm talking about this guy:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Muti_...yo)_(Earth-616)

Ohhhhhh lol okay I remember him. I had to go back and re read what you wrote sorry lol

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Just read BP and YES!!!!! ABOUT F***ING TIME!!!!!!

I WIN!!!! It's OVER. It's OVER. It's OVER. HA HA HA-HA HAAAAAA!!!!!

HEY @butterflyKyss Come here. Come to me. Let me Hold you in my Bosoms!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean, we are already beat down to the ground. It can't really get much worse.

We basically lost the character. Between Coates, Chadwicks death, and now Ridley... he's been stomped to the ground and stripped of everything that any fan of his would want.

I don't think there is another solo character at Marvel where you get 7 years of comics just talking about how shitty he is lol.

I mean, yeah, basically.

And for no good reason. Story telling wise, this is just stupid.

the PM acts like hes a dictator, the MA hate him (despite Coates pulling them back into the fold in Season 2), Omo hates him, the Mute Zone people don't seem to like anyone, the HZ turned on him because???? (we still don't know really lol), Storm is done,

Shuri and I guess Okoye (mentioned quickly) seem to be the only people that can tolerate to be around him.

And remember... it si aBlack Panther book... written for Black Panther fans. And this is what they think people want?

Dr. Doom is a straight up racist dictator and gets written more heroic than T'challa. Namor drowns civilians every couple months and gets written more heroic than T'challa.

They have taken the only prominent Black Male character at Marvel and made him into an ineffectual, hated, demasculinized, worthless POS

EDIT: sorry guys I thought I was in the BP thread lol
    sorry bp fans haven't read the issue but from the spoilers I've read and seen not a good day being a bp fan. hopefully the next writer shows him some love.

to offer context it kind of reminds me of that period when storm didn't want to be leader and gave leadership to kitty. it was very rough for us storm fan but look at her now. its rough for tchalla but he will be back on top again!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Ohhhhhh lol okay I remember him. I had to go back and re read what you wrote sorry lol
    LOL no worries, I was just really confused as to where the confusion was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

I mean Im happy for you that you are enjoying the equally trash book by Ridley for the second time like the entire BP forums might need your enthusiasm here -- coz poor them kids pointing out that their favorite character was being disrespected by this writer -- and you are so happy about the circumstance -- hey you do you but I still feel sorry about it -- i just want Ridley not to write Storm coz he is such a bad writet Ive never imagined a total low grade score exist in comics damn waste of paper dam-- but sure let your childhood celebrate in the middle of everyone else's misery...you are so kind
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-06-2022 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I mean Im happy for you that you are enjoying the equally trash book by Ridley for the second time like the entire BP forums might need your enthusiasm here -- coz poor them kids pointing out that their favorite character was being disrespected by this writer -- and you are so happy about the circumstance -- hey you do you but I still feel sorry about it -- i just want Ridley not to write Storm coz he is such a bad writer damn period -- but sure let your childhood celebrate in the middle of everyone's misery...
    I can't even front this issue was making sure they tore down every piece of Tchalla. They were like "is he done. hmmmm i don't think he's ruined yet so...."

And after the editor was like "Would you want to be tchalla after this issue." and everybody was like "no..." and the editor was like.

"Then, print that!"
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-06-2022 at 09:21 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I mean Im happy for you that you are enjoying the equally trash book by Ridley for the second time like the entire BP forums might need your enthusiasm here -- coz poor them kids pointing out that their favorite character was being disrespected by this writer -- and you are so happy about the circumstance -- hey you do you but I still feel sorry about it -- i just want Ridley not to write Storm coz he is such a bad writer damn period -- but sure let your childhood celebrate in the middle of everyone's misery...
    yes its so bad that you really can't take it seriously but canon is canon. it definitely gives me how Guggenheim was writing storm during gold so I cant celebrate that writing in any capacity. and though I don't believe in karma those celebrating now because things look good for storm should understand the pendulum can always swing the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can't even front this issue was making sure they tore down every piece of Tchalla. They were like "is he done. hmmmm i don't think he's ruined yet so...."

yea its very odd his title book would go through such great lengths to destroy everything that makes him tchalla.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2022 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes its so bad that you really can't take it seriously but canon is canon. it definitely gives me how Guggenheim was writing storm during gold so I cant celebrate that writing in any capacity. and though I don't believe in karma those celebrating now because things look good for storm should understand the pendulum can always swing the other way.
    Naaah this is a different kind of bad it's just... wow.

And to think Ridley was supposed to have already declined the offer to write Black Panther i believe before Coates did coz he wasnt really into it as per the Black History podcast -- but BP exec still insisted -- im really am sorry for the BP fans -- they had to go through a lot including seeing Namor in MCU and not their favorite character they look up to like dont hand them any of Storm's knives -- i can only imagine the emotional toll on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Naaah this is a different kind of bad it's just... wow.
    but is it really? storm was shown as a failure doubting herself doubting her place as a leader. needing and praying to a norse God for power because the power within her wasn't enough. being made a joke for thinking her xse ties still had authority in criminal cases. I could go on and on about Guggenheim run.. I would argue it was equally bad to see her written in such a fashion.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Lets just agree that Ridley was writing this for himself like a Leifeld of the x-men. No one in BP was happy anyways -- i mean at least one can find happiness in it -- yay -- but yeah I dont want him handling Storm since last issue's okey dokey -- coz i dont wanna kill a writer but I would as a fan