Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
just want to quote this because I love goddess flex!! lol

let me quote u here and say amen!!! I dont think what tchalla is doing is indicative that he doesn't trust ororo but many of the villains, etc. who are now in her company. I mean look at what happened during inferno? there are many elements around her that she isn't even aware of or at least wasn't that could have led to some negative consequences for krakoa.
The one and only Omega-Goddess!
#WeatherWitch #SayItWithRespect

Good point. I hadn't really taken that into account. And even though its not like Storm's mind is a open book it's still not an impenetrable fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
I don't think he has carried out any treasonous acts at this point. he hasn't done anything to try to circumvent Ororo's position as regent or anything to destroy the government of krakoa.
Lol thank you. I'm like damn, can we at least WAIT for him to do something treasonous before we're all "off with his head"?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
So as per today the definition of an oemga is literally that they have no upper limit to their abilities. This has cleared te air from the ambiguous "indefinable upper limit" so with this new albiet old perspective on omega powers, what do y'all think a weather manipulator with no upper limit or limitless power should be able to do.
Was it really ambiguous? I mean I guess if someone REALLY wanted to nit-pick. To me it always meant the same thing.

As for Storm, anytime I ask myself this question I always come up short because there's just so much she could potentially do. Like I remembering reading someone saying that Storm had the potential to manipulate reality via her control over electrons(?) or something like that. It was a while ago, lol.