Page 375 of 833 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    How's that "negative" when it's the truth?
    And now it's "selfish" to stop people from Celebrating Storm and T'Challa's Relationship. dude WHAT in the ENTIRE HELL are you talking about. NOBODY is stopping you from Celebrating. Don't get mad when people voice what they don't like and then play Victim.
    So do you still want people to create a separate thread for that topic? Coz thats what I was talking about -- im not mad as I mentioned multiple times -- when engaging the tchalla topic -- theres the assumption again just as you mentione people dont care -- lols I dont care about Charles and yes I dont see him here -- thats whats not caring looks like -- i am asking how badly does anyone here want to segregate Storm fans because they dont like the tchalla topic -- coz im not here to please everyone and while yes I can pause for a break in debates -- i never asked anyone to get the **** out of this thread coz you are against my opinion -- two of you just did suggestive to "show we care?" -- we are enjoying the preview anyway -- i made even a comment how trolls can even get actual money and benefit in trolling it other than just gaining hate for the next 10 years or so -- i asked how is it that they cant choose to flip the page when again the Story is not telling a negative tale -- and yet they tell a negative comprehension -- been in it for years 10 years to be exact and yet here we are two weeks apart where last week we discused and debate Vulcan's interaction with Storm and a week later Tchalla in a preview -- and yet nobody suggested to create a separate thread for Vulcan vs Storm -- hows that for playing victimized being at the opposite end of other people's point? Dont pretend you dont mean it -- like I said it Is Part of Storm -- and we are reading it -- we are sharing that we like it -- or dont like it -- people may tell their version of the truth you are right in that part but Marvel is telling their version of the truth that is there and yes we are on that side -- so how do you suggest it to be resolved? Lol a separate Storm (tchalla) appreciation thread? So what? so you cant see it? Victimized are we?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-27-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There is one actually. Created a while ago.
    Is it in the X-Books Forums or the Marvel Comics Forums?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

X-book forum, if I remember correctly. By a fan with a somewhat difficult to pronounce name J-something...?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

X-book forum, if I remember correctly. By a fan with a somewhat difficult to pronounce name J-something...?
    Thanks. Looking for it right now.

The only one I saw...and I did grossly misremember...was created by Money Spider a long while ago.

Storm and BP appreciation: Eternal Love...and it was subsequently locked. So...
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-27-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The only one I saw...and I did grossly misremember...was created by Money Spider a long while ago.

Storm and BP appreciation: Eternal Love...and it was subsequently locked. So...
    No wonder I can't find it.....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

There are folks that don't like she is an omega because she only controls weather.

There are folks who don't like she is a goddess because both her parents were human.

There are folks who don't like her fighting for black causes because she is "above race."

And there are folks that don't like her with Tchalla for reasons.

Point being you don't have to like canonical things about a character but in her appreciation thread all aspects of what makes storm what she is, which includes who she dates, can and will be discussed and celebrated. If any thread should be made it should be for those that are complaining incessantly about not liking the relationship. its canon they are together and they been a thing since 2016. Remember this is an appreciation thread and again since she is appearing in a book with her man next week it makes perfect sense for those who appreciate the relationship to discuss it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    As someone who used to loathe the relationship with BP I can honestly say it doesn't bother me so much under the right pen.

I HATED how when she was queen, she was put down as being less than what she is even though the x-verse was doing her no favors either back then. It's Hudlins depiction that made me bash the whole thing back then.

These days are really brighter in all aspects. She can be with that man and be the all powerful goddess omega that she was always meant to be.
    thank you for sharing your reasons for not liking the pairing. this is most people's reason for not liking the relationship, which i understood at the time. however so much has happened since hudlin. as you said these days are so much brighter and why can't she have it all including love? she deserves it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    So do you still want people to create a separate thread for that topic? Coz thats what I was talking about -- im not mad as I mentioned multiple times -- when engaging the tchalla topic -- theres the assumption again just as you mentione people dont care -- lols I dont care about Charles and yes I dont see him here -- thats whats not caring looks like -- i am asking how badly does anyone here want to segregate Storm fans because they dont like the tchalla topic -- coz im not here to please everyone and while yes I can pause for a break in debates -- i never asked anyone to get the **** out of this thread coz you are against my opinion -- two of you just did suggestive to "show we care?" -- we are enjoying the preview anyway -- i made even a comment how trolls can even get actual money and benefit in trolling it other than just gaining hate for the next 10 years or so -- i asked how is it that they cant choose to flip the page when again the Story is not telling a negative tale -- and yet they tell a negative comprehension -- been in it for years 10 years to be exact and yet here we are two weeks apart where last week we discused and debate Vulcan's interaction with Storm and a week later Tchalla in a preview -- and yet nobody suggested to create a separate thread for Vulcan vs Storm -- hows that for playing victimized being at the opposite end of other people's point? Dont pretend you dont mean it -- like I said it Is Part of Storm -- and we are reading it -- we are sharing that we like it -- or dont like it -- people may tell their version of the truth you are right in that part but Marvel is telling their version of the truth that is there and yes we are on that side -- so how do you suggest it to be resolved? Lol a separate Storm (tchalla) appreciation thread? So what? so you cant see it? Victimized are we?
    Yes, it would be IDEAL to make a seperate Thread about thier relationship. Because as you see discussing their relationship is taking away from other Further topics about Storm herself. Ok, your not mad duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    As someone who used to loathe the relationship with BP I can honestly say it doesn't bother me so much under the right pen.

I HATED how when she was queen, she was put down as being less than what she is even though the x-verse was doing her no favors either back then. It's Hudlins depiction that made me bash the whole thing back then.

These days are really brighter in all aspects. She can be with that man and be the all powerful goddess omega that she was always meant to be.
    I mean this is a thread of nowadays -- trust me I still want to burn that AVX page if -- but that doesnt mean we cant read and hope she gets everything -- i mean we had a chance with Logan but x never pursued it, a chance with Forge just roaming around doing whatever, and even death who I still put a thumbs down by means of poison and yet we see him now flirting with Betsy -- the traitor -- Marvel will tell what they will tell -- we decide if its a good story because it is a good story -- I see it as a work in progress in a level I am convinced that they mean they love each other -- doesnt necessary meaning they have to fight over such little things -- and not care for each other -- people who have exes still can care for their exes too -- more importantly that they are officially together and decided (as Marvel put it) to work on it again -- insert tom taylor cute fantasy of bliss there for the extra flavor -- but Storm is a woman who is in love -- that doesnt automatically defined a woman being weak, likewise a man being in love is not defined as a weakness -- although it is the usual story trope -- the said weakness from BP stems from Wakanda -- they are displacing it again on Storm they meaning the fans -- thats how this entire Marvel says but fans read is so jarring one would really beg the question uhmmm where did you get that interpretation anyway -- i mean she is a smart one -- i dont think shell kiss doom to give the impression I am your enemy -- yes there was a recent kiss between them it wasnt so overly dramatic -- ....and no fucking punches after that finally it just gives a relief that Marvel writer or the writer they chose as of recent was not fucking up Stoem-- oh well just a little -- hey nezhno cant hide from me so just say it anyways -- again its small detail to watch out if Ridley is gonna play Storm dirty and people would miss it coz some people says nah nope not gonna read it coz that "for me" is a closed chapter sure thats their thing go ahead -- but the fact is Marvel aint closing it no matter how many cries in their perfectionist corner -- as much as it is honestly tiring to worry what the **** is the caveat of it -- coz Marvel Ive got my eyes on you and my heart on guard too...its a story you want me to invest about second chances so lets see how you do it -- and while people claim its close they go back at a point where its already good and act as if they have unfinished business -- when one is done one is done -- thats it -- but if you are not at least have an open mind that hey -- while you were gone there was a Lot of things that happen -- mind if you read it first before you fight with people? People are following them too closely....its gonna be whatever truth you read vs what is the truth that has been revealed now there is no need to be defensive about it -- Marvel is writing them not us....and yes story do progress even from a bad writing -- lols thats all that there is no need to be hate mongering about what happened...

I just want all the best thing happening to her right now -- she deserves it...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I mean this is a thread of nowadays -- trust me I still want to burn that AVX page if -- but that doesnt mean we cant read and hope she gets everything -- i mean we had a chance with Logan but x never pursued it, a chance with Forge just roaming around doing whatever, and even death who I still put a thumbs down by means of poison and yet we see him now flirting with Betsy -- the traitor -- Marvel will tell what they will tell -- we decide if its a good story because it is a good story -- I see it as a work in progress in a level I am convinced that they mean they love each other -- doesnt necessary meaning they have to fight over such little things -- and not care for each other -- people who have exes still can care for their exes too -- more importantly that they are officially together and decided (as Marvel put it) to work on it again -- insert tom taylor cute fantasy of bliss there for the extra flavor -- but Storm is a woman who is in love -- that doesnt automatically defined a woman being weak, likewise a man being in love is not defined as a weakness -- although it is the usual story trope -- the said weakness from BP stems from Wakanda -- they are displacing it again on Storm they meaning the fans -- thats how this entire Marvel says but fans read is so jarring one would really beg the question uhmmm where did you get that interpretation anyway -- i mean she is a smart one -- i dont think shell kiss doom to give the impression I am your enemy -- yes there was a recent kiss between them it wasnt so overly dramatic -- ....and no fucking punches after that finally it just gives a relief that Marvel writer or the writer they chose as of recent was not fucking up Stoem-- oh well just a little -- hey nezhno cant hide from me so just say it anyways -- again its small detail to watch out if Ridley is gonna play Storm dirty and people would miss it coz some people says nah nope not gonna read it coz that "for me" is a closed chapter sure thats their thing go ahead -- but the fact is Marvel aint closing it no matter how many cries in their perfectionist corner -- as much as it is honestly tiring to worry what the **** is the caveat of it -- coz Marvel Ive got my eyes on you and my heart on guard too...its a story you want me to invest about second chances so lets see how you do it -- and while people claim its close they go back at a point where its already good and act as if they have unfinished business -- when one is done one is done -- thats it -- but if you are not at least have an open mind that hey -- while you were gone there was a Lot of things that happen -- mind if you read it first before you fight with people? People are following them too closely....its gonna be whatever truth you read vs what is the truth that has been revealed now there is no need to be defensive about it -- Marvel is writing them not us....and yes story do progress even from a bad writing -- lols thats all that there is no need to be hate mongering about what happened...

I just want all the best thing happening to her right now -- she deserves it...
    Storm isn't in love as much as the fans of the pairing keep saying it. How can one be in love with someone that doesn't trust her? He never has and this is just repeating what started decades ago. He's a really bad boyfriend. Who creates a sleeper cell of assassins, trains her ward to be one of them and then plants him on her planet and then lies about it? Does that sound like a healthy relationship to you?

She's in a codependent relationship but nothing about that trainwreck is healthy or good. T'challa will never change and grow and neither will Storm in his book.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 05-27-2022 at 11:55 AM.

At this point it doesn't really matter whether there is a thread "celebrating" their relationship or not.
    Because...
    1:I gather that everything that needed to be expressed already has been said in the last thread and it will most likely just devolve into Black Love vs Toxic Love (which I think is the reason why it was locked back then...the discussions were just going around in sometimes "heated" circles at the end).

and
    2: There isn't much of a relationship to discuss, at this point. What little Coates gave in his run has already been discussed in this very thread ad nauseum and Ridley is only just showing the two interacting.

We should be able to discuss their interactions here in this thread if and when they do crop up with the understanding that there will be some of us with differing opinions about our favourite character and that we're not here to just say "Yes, I agree!!!" and echo other ideas.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-27-2022 at 11:57 AM.

At this point it doesn't really matter whether there is a thread "celebrating" their relationship or not.
    Because...
    1:I gather that everything that needed to be expressed already has been said in the last thread and it will most likely just devolve into Black Love vs Toxic Love (which I think is the reason why it was locked back then...the discussions were just going around in sometimes "heated" circles at the end).

and
    2: There isn't much of a relationship to discuss, at this point. What little Coates gave in his run has already been discussed in this very thread ad nauseum and Ridley is only just showing the two interacting.

We should be able to discuss their interactions here in this thread if and when they do crop up with the understanding that there will be some of us with differing opinions about our favourite character and that we're not here to just say "Yes, I agree!!!" and echo other ideas.
    I think any discussion that involves their interaction would inevitable lead to the Topic of their Relationship. It just goes with the Territory of being a Storm Fan......

Omg are yall still talking about this???
    IMG_20220526_200731.jpg

Unfortunately, Yes. It's a VERY touchy Subject her Relationship with someone else. LOL Who would've thought.