Page 30 of 833 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130530 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

So will Brand persuade Vulcan to challenge Storm for the throne?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LOVE seeing Selene! I want to say yes. Storm defeated (may be killed?) Selene in classic Uncanny when she was powerless by using Warlock to infect her with the transmode virus. I want to say that Selene fought both Doom & Magneto before and held her own for a bit.

A full on fight with her for any of tje QC would be…epic. Even as an non-omega she’s a beast one of my fave villainesses.
    Bah. The New Mutants did a better beat down of Selene when they first met. In fact it was downright nasty.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 01-21-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Do you guys have the article where Hickman says storm's arc would take place over some years.
    as it should. I like to see her continue to develop. If they gave us all her Goddess and Omega powers this year she'd become boring soon after like Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Not this but this article was interesting to read. The one I am looking for Hickman himself said it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    So will Brand persuade Vulcan to challenge Storm for the throne?
    Very likely but he is a power hungry maniac in of himself so that isn't beneath him. Also it is very interesting knowing what Ewing is probably brewing up he did use tempestuous and the description of the scene alone made editors yell out with glee so I am expecting both Vulcan and storm to show the **** out in their battle. And casseli said we should watch storm so likely the most impressive feats would come from her.

Likely more omega mutants would try to join the battle we know that lactuca and xilo are backing storm in her decisions from sword #8 so they might try to join to stop this is a too, tarn might instigate whilst lodus logos would be speaking knives at ororo's head lol. I honestly can't wait the premise is just too good even better than immortal X-Men, if X-Men red is executed well it can easily become as iconic as giant size, planet size hoxpox and dark phoenix saga. And Ewing won't let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I totally agree to withhold any baby plans until we get this Regency established...including futuristic shroom babies - the size of Major X please...especially since it doesnt even do anything to add up to her current reputation...leave the 616 timeline dedicated to her Regency please...

If they decide then to add a baby storyline...It doesnt have to be Messiah storyline but im okay just to see her "heir"...eventually sure...(im okay with the 7 year timeframe with Dark ages as long as the story of her regency gives a satisfactory performance before they take her to her potential "motherhood" ventures) but let her keep that gorgeous X throne....its not yet even seen at the time of this post, and yet we already have previews of it being destroyed...what gives???
    I would love to see storm build herself a nice family with kids with tachala preferably, but you are right. Her situation is highly volatile and no even seems to be in hot waters himself. Letting them have a baby now and not being able to be there fully for it would feed into some very dangerous black stereotypes.

As at now the status quo of storm as regent of the solar system is begining to cement itself. I for one cringe at all those times she was a member of the X-Men because the role of president of sol is just sooo fitting for her..like JD said no one was better suited for that job it simply had to be storm.

I read in one of those very old articles that storm though a member of the team in her early days was always above Cyclops and the whole team in a way. She felt too good and too powerful to be there it wasn't until she lost her powers that's when she could come down to the position of X-Men leader and was undisputed even beating Cyclops when he challenged her for the position showing she was simply leagues above him even when depowered. She was also one of the very few X-Men to be able to call Xavier out on his bullshit back when he was venerated as a saint. I simply love this for her like Phil Jimenez said there is something regal, powerful and dynamic about storm asa charchter. You simply can't put your finger on it but it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Bah. The New Mutants did a better beat down of Selene when they first met. In fact it was downright nasty.
    Selene is a Badie but maybe she has expanded her powers allowing her to absorb powers too like rouge. Because on that cover it looks like she is controling the weather so maybe she has tapped into storm's omega ability, but that could also be a metapho for just how big a charchter she really is honestly I won't give the former to gillen. He doesn't have that capacity when it comes to storm everyone else though he is just fine even great with. Hence why immortal to is not really a priority book for me but I do want to read it just for the art Lukas is really good at storm so feast for the eyes yeah but for the soul? Naah!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

had to check in. tchalla and ororo are still an item. love is still here cant wait 4 issue three!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    had to check in. tchalla and ororo are still an item. love is still here cant wait 4 issue three!!!

How do you know ???

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    How do you know ???
    from the preview art for the next issue of black panther. he is on Mars where he is approached by someone (presumably storm) who refers to him as her love:

Incredible Member

from the preview art for the next issue of black panther. he is on Mars where he is approached by someone (presumably storm) who refers to him as her love:

Awe okay hopefully it don’t get ugly lol

Plot twist, it's Frenzy!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Ewing definitely has the fandom hyped. Red just can’t get here fast enough! And this article raises an interesting point. I don’t want to see Storm’s relationship w/ the Arakki regress so quickly but it would be interesting to see if this “unexpected” resolutions is one of the Arakko omegas intervening. Or maybe Magneto. Or is this the beginning of “Storm” breaking like she mentioned at the end of SWORD #8.