Page 529 of 833 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 12488

This hammer to me is part of Storm's journey, and represents her resistance to the temptation of Loki.

As for XMG, I would ignore it.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactatiously.

It served its purpose in-story in the Annual...and Storm ultimately rejected it and what it stood for. The end.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-26-2022 at 06:07 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    This hammer to me is part of Storm's journey, and represents her resistance to the temptation of Loki.

As for XMG, I would ignore it.
    Yup. The only way storm caster should have come back is if it represented storm taking control of it and truly making it her own, otherwise there was no growth from having it at the place she was in continuity and given the circumstances seemed like a look here instead of here so we don't have to explore the character. It was very blatant case of my favorite needs to be here which is okay for fans but i expect more from writers. Kitty's lead as progression form that in Marauders did make sense though. sometimes writers and editors really take for granted the beats needed when they want to make these big changes. it's not fans are inherently opposed to it but we ask the questions the editors should. "does it make sense?" "why?"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I would love for ororo's ancestral lineage to be explored more than tying her to that stupid hammer. very happy we survived that era. it was trash much like the marvels lol .. well xmen gold was a lot worst but u get my point lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I dont pray good things for that writer at all. Like he desperately had her using asgardian weapon to fight an african god. I hated it sooo much.
    this all of this. let's not forget he had ainet praying and a white God tool responded instead of the African gods they worship. the f#ck!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love this panel sooo much, and this might be the first time I am realizing that storm on earth can even perceive entire celestial bodies and space itself as patterns of energy. It's very wonderful.
    IMG_20220727_041825.jpg

Reading X-Men Red #5 (on sale August 3) by @Al_Ewing, @St3Caselli, @toonfed, & crew. It's so flippin' good, at one point I dropped the comic, thrust my hands high in the air, and made a weird sound with my throat. #AXEJudgmentDay rules! #XSpoilers #xtwitter #MarvelsPullList https://t.co/ppXcikIX87

Apparently x-men red #5 is sooo good, one the comic at one part and the ending was awesome as hell.

Reading X-Men Red #5 (on sale August 3) by @Al_Ewing, @St3Caselli, @toonfed, & crew. It's so flippin' good, at one point I dropped the comic, thrust my hands high in the air, and made a weird sound with my throat. #AXEJudgmentDay rules! #XSpoilers #xtwitter #MarvelsPullList https://t.co/ppXcikIX87

Apparently x-men red #5 is sooo good, one the comic at one part and the ending was awesome as hell.
    Ooh... I bet Arakko puts up a better fight than people think and Uranos nukes them as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ooh... I bet Arakko puts up a better fight than people think and Uranos nukes them as a last resort.
    Yeah I just cant wait these people are killing me. I need more from the great ring.

Reigna - Music to my eyes! I can’t wait to get this.

Would also recommend Storm fans pick up the Gambit mini if you haven’t. Good chemistry between them (Remy is funny and a harsh taskmaster/teacher),the art is classic yet clean, and papa CC nodding to Storm’s canon talents. Looking forward to the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Reigna - Music to my eyes! I can’t wait to get this.

Would also recommend Storm fans pick up the Gambit mini if you haven’t. Good chemistry between them (Remy is funny and a harsh taskmaster/teacher),the art is classic yet clean, and papa CC nodding to Storm’s canon talents. Looking forward to the next issue.
    Yeah head it was more storm focused than gambit focused.

I'm sure this issue will answer why Ewing is so keen to participate in Judgment Day.I mean, doing one issue might be an assignment from Marvel, but three whole issues? He must be up to something important.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah head it was more storm focused than gambit focused.
    Kind of. A bit equal but it seemed more set up for Gambit so I think he’ll be a bigger focus next/issue moving forward, but there seems to also be a separate Storm component that will be explored at tue same time. I’ll PM you.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 07-27-2022 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I'm sure this issue will answer why Ewing is so keen to participate in Judgment Day.I mean, doing one issue might be an assignment from Marvel, but three whole issues? He must be up to something important.
    Yeah he definately has his own agenda.

we gone be eating good.