Page 357 of 833 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Nate is Hitler's wet dream on legs I dont regard him... lol.
    lolol oh my lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Why did I think it was a Tyler Perry show XD
    I thought it was too lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol oh my lol
    You gotta call it as it is sometimes.

You gotta call it as it is sometimes.
    lolol I was slick trying to veer the conversation away from that article you posted and reread finding myself annoyed with it all over again. like it absolutely mad no sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol I was slick trying to veer the conversation away from that article you posted and reread finding myself annoyed with it all over again. like it absolutely mad no sense lol
    It's not like I am getting worked up on this of for nothing its just that they really don't like my mother shinning on her own. Like she just dropped Vulcan and this is when you want to drop a, we're all in this together article? Really? Over here and now? Hmm ohk sure. But I know for certain that if jean did pheonix **** of did omega **** they wont be writing a why Storm and Jean are the most powerful mutants article, and you realize its Jean and Storm in an article about storm's feat.

It's just very interesting because to me its gives me a beautiful insight into the psychology of these people and how they really feel about the whole situation. Sometimes you gotta read inbetween the lines. Cause the dog whistles are now trumpets. My good sis Jean had her own moment this week why dont we dwell on that yet we gonna try to take ororo's shine from her and make it a communal shine? Sure. It feels like a Victoria justice we all sing moment.

It's not like I am getting worked up on this of for nothing its just that they really don't like my mother shinning on her own. Like she just dropped Vulcan and this is when you want to drop a, we're all in this together article? Really? Over here and now? Hmm ohk sure. But I know for certain that if jean did pheonix **** of did omega **** they wont be writing a why Storm and Jean are the most powerful mutants article, and you realize its Jean and Storm in an article about storm's feat.

It's just very interesting because to me its gives me a beautiful insight into the psychology of these people and how they really feel about the whole situation. Sometimes you gotta read inbetween the lines. Cause the dog whistles are now trumpets. My good sis Jean had her own moment this week why dont we dwell on that yet we gonna try to take ororo's shine from her and make it a communal shine? Sure. It feels like a Victoria justice we all sing moment.
    Vulcan ripped the Phoenix Force from multiple hosts in the White Hot Room due to his energy control being so powerful. If Storm can short circuit him that's quite a feat

And because it happened in the nexus of all realities its canon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-22-2022 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Vulcan ripped the Phoenix Force from multiple hosts in the White Hot Room due to his energy control being so powerful. If Storm can short circuit him that's quite a feat

And because it happened in the nexus of all realities its canon
    So what? That’s a different vulcan that got turned into a little child in the end.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    So what? That’s a different vulcan that got turned into a little child in the end.
    I mean in an AU storm destroyed a nexus of all realities but I wont call that a cannon feat. Impressive but still not cannon to my knowledge.

I mean in an AU storm destroyed a nexus of all realities but I wont call that a cannon feat. Impressive but still not cannon to my knowledge.
    Yep, agreed!

I just read that article …..lol ……I think it was written with the specific intention of annoying people and ruffle some feathers, I’m a fan of both characters but I found it irritating just the same.

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Yep, agreed!

I just read that article …..lol ……I think it was written with the specific intention of annoying people and ruffle some feathers, I’m a fan of both characters but I found it irritating just the same.

I saw the writer is a Jean fan, so it was purposely inserted there. Its mostly an opinion piece anyway not just a description of X-Men Red 2

Oh it would mean all the Phoenix Corps from HCT a different reality are dead.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-22-2022 at 05:32 AM.

Yep, agreed!

Definately.. it felt very reactionary.

It's Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    It's Cannon.
    Oh really?the adventures of the x-men comic is cannon? That's interesting.

Yes. Sounded opportunistic.
    X-Men Red is not about Jean.

once again nothing but truth. I would like to know your thoughts as to some domt want miss ro to have her moment to shine, without reading inbetween the lines. and we already know the opposite wouldn't happen because ... well it hasn't and there have plenty of Jean related articles since she was resurrected.

Yep, agreed!

I love u so much dae!!!

both women can exist in their spaces and win without threatening the other.