Page 320 of 833 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hate to be that girl but can we get an elemental storm whenever she gets a new look as opposed to punk storm/Mohawk/fauxhawk? Its really been bludgeoned to death.
    Please!!!! Like at this point we're on our knees begging for it. All of the ingerdients are there and mixed, we just need some writer to FINALLY hit bake!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yall I have been saying this for a while but i believe we should start a petition/campaign to get Disney to make an animated disney princess movie about ororo.

I mean they are making movie called elemental a very beautiful concept and I immediately thought how cool is it of Pixar also did a storm origins movie.

Attachment 121108
    That would be really cool but I do wonder if they'd have to tone down her origins to make her more palatable to the main audience of Pixar - kids.

The being trapped next to her parents dead bodies and almost being raped are both vital parts of her origins but at the same time not exactly kid friendly? Idk. Kids these days are exposed to so much it might not even be a concern.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Please!!!! Like at this point we're on our knees begging for it. All of the ingerdients are there and mixed, we just need some writer to FINALLY hit bake!

That would be really cool but I do wonder if they'd have to tone down her origins to make her more palatable to the main audience of Pixar - kids.

The being trapped next to her parents dead bodies and almost being raped are both vital parts of her origins but at the same time not exactly kid friendly? Idk. Kids these days are exposed to so much it might not even be a concern.
    Knowing pixar they can do a very dark story and still make it kid accessible. It's kinda their area of expertise. I just dont know how to campaign for these things neither do I gaveg the internet know how to do so. But I believe if we make disney aware that they literally have an actual disney princess charchter they are yet to introduce to the mcu in their possession, it will at least get the conversation for her solo projects running.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

maybe Ewing will do this for us??? here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yall I have been saying this for a while but i believe we should start a petition/campaign to get Disney to make an animated disney princess movie about ororo.

I mean they are making movie called elemental a very beautiful concept and I immediately thought how cool is it of Pixar also did a storm origins movie.

Attachment 121108
    I would want a proper storm xmen solo movie first before we romanticize her by making her a Disney princess. what is elemental suppose to be about? this is first ive heard of it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

ROCKING Storm X-Men #4 1:25 variant cover by the wonderful HansStephanie
    As far as biker outfits go... it doesn't get any better than that. Stunning artwork!

I love the shoulder spikes. They are so extra and unnecessary and I'm still here for them!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I LOVE it. A new and improve Punk Rock Storm LOVE IT.
    I would love to see Storm and her Omega level band.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Not a fan of this look but I definitely like it without the jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Not a fan of this look but I definitely like it without the jacket.

without the jacket is definitely a look.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Personally, I think the core of this look is the jacket, and losing the jacket would look a little thin.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Personally, I think the core of this look is the jacket, and losing the jacket would look a little thin.
    Exactatiously.

It is a basic, "street-wear" design/ensemble which...was okies for Punk Storm (my favourite Storm) back in the 80's but now...says nothing to denote her status as Regent of Sol or Great Ring Member/Arakkii Representative.

Her Gala look did a far better job at showing that status. And I expected a bit more for an in-the-field "battle look". Something more...unexpected and interesting than a cropped-top, leggings and ankle boots.

It is a gorgeous cover though. Stephanie Hans doesn't disappoint with Storm covers.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-16-2022 at 04:56 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Thanks for posting! This cover is SUPREME!

How do you guys feel about this? Literally never heard her name in connection to Storm lol.
    Screenshot_20220516-211819.jpg
    https://movieweb.com/xmen-actors-mcu/amp/
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

How do you guys feel about this? Literally never heard her name in connection to Storm lol.
    naw im.getting alex shipp vibes.

It's a no for me. I don't want another short, (she's only 5'3"), bi-racial Storm. I appreciated her perfromace in The Hate U Give, but she is not Storm to me.

Give me a tall, Black woman for the part, please.

My nephew seems to think someone name Coco Jones should play the part. I am not familiar with her work, but she's 5'10" and more melaninated that Ms. Stenberg. She's worked for Disney before. Can anyone speak tp her acting chops? I don't trust my nephew's opinion as I don't think he's thinking with the right head, if you get my drift. lol

coco Jones.jpg
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 05-16-2022 at 08:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Beautiful.