Page 18 of 833 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118518 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Wasn't that pis? I mean she was getting stronger based on who knows what. I mean even havoc overloaded him out of no where.
    And frankly I am taking him at his best which is when he fought black bolt. I like to kick my enemies at their highest.

Anyways all I know is that in the end storm would get wonderful feats from this altercation because in the end that's all it is, an altercation with a relative nobody. If Polaris can pull a win from her ass so can lightning lass whom I do not know.
    Maybe but polaris has some impressive feats, aside from the fact that despite being an omega level energy manipulator doesn't mean he can't be harmed by energy when he's not actively absorbing it. after all he died thanks to the combination of Black Bolt's scream + the cosmic bomb that was behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I may be talking ****, but although the set of his powers are fascinating, Vulcan is not a character that attracts me, in my view he must be a very arrogant, narcissistic and megalomaniac man, one of the reasons why he is manipulated by a As wily mind as Brand, she's literally walking on eggshells, nudging Storm, Magneto, and Vulcan.

But it would be interesting what both could do together, their powers are extraordinary (Storm and Vulcan)

Yeah, that's frustrating, Storm is Marvel's most iconic black woman, so why not push her to the level of other women, men who can end universes with a simple gesture?
    I also think people tend to forget Vulcan is literally a child in the body of an adult. He was aged up by the shiar so Vulcan has very little life experience outside of being a tool for the shiar and as we have seen Vulcan has a thing for bossy women. I think if i was going to classify him he seems more like a, i think the word is cuckold or like he just really likes being dominated by women. Which sort of makes sense but my brain just did a deep dive into vulcan so i'm going to stop here. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Maybe but polaris has some impressive feats, aside from the fact that despite being an omega level energy manipulator doesn't mean he can't be harmed by energy when he's not actively absorbing it. after all he died thanks to the combination of Black Bolt's scream + the cosmic bomb that was behind him.
    I guess. We would have to wait and see. All I know is in the end ororo would win whether by knife or thunder.
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-11-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Minor thing but Vulcan was retconned into never having died in the explosion merely shunted to another dimension. Storm vs Vulcan should definitely be an interesting match-up especially if Ewing doesn't have Storm hold any punches.

China's "artificial sun" has set a new world record after superheating a loop of plasma to temperatures five times hotter than the sun. It does it by fusing hydrogen atoms to make helium under extremely high pressures and temperatures, so-called main-sequence stars are able to convert matter into light and heat, generating enormous amounts of energy. Couldn't Storm do this? or has she already on a smaller scale in the Storm and Thor story?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    China's "artificial sun" has set a new world record after superheating a loop of plasma to temperatures five times hotter than the sun. It does it by fusing hydrogen atoms to make helium under extremely high pressures and temperatures, so-called main-sequence stars are able to convert matter into light and heat, generating enormous amounts of energy. Couldn't Storm do this? or has she already on a smaller scale in the Storm and Thor story?
    She already did in the thor and storm story, people didn't like the word sun cause they feel it makes her too op, but for all intended purposes Miss Munroe created a God damn hand held sun to sustain an entire planet for countless generations.

She already did in the thor and storm story, people didn't like the word sun cause they feel it makes her too op, but for all intended purposes Miss Munroe created a God damn hand held sun to sustain an entire planet for countless generations.
    What's The Human Torches highest recorded temperature? Not in general statements but in actual degrees.

I really don't know but he has once approached the plank temperature, but that was because all the human torches in the infinite multi verse combined theory power to reach that level of heat. A heat sooo great reality literally starts to breakdown.

Wasn't that pis? I mean she was getting stronger based on who knows what. I mean even havoc overloaded him out of no where.
    And frankly I am taking him at his best which is when he fought black bolt. I like to kick my enemies at their highest.

Anyways all I know is that in the end storm would get wonderful feats from this altercation because in the end that's all it is, an altercation with a relative nobody. If Polaris can pull a win from her ass so can lightning lass whom I do not know.
    I don't think it's pis, she's extremely powerful, but unfortunately she suffers from misuse by the writers, having huge potential, I've seen her do things I've never seen Magneto do, although it was said that Lorna would surpass the your father's levels. Lately Magneto isn't doing much of an omega thing, I hope it changes, but most writers just focus on his Metal Manipulation, I think that's pretty lazy seeing as he has great feats using magnetism, I wouldn't mind Erik splitting the omega status with Polaris, as in regards to their electromagnetic powers the two are described as "pole opposites"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I also think people tend to forget Vulcan is literally a child in the body of an adult. He was aged up by the shiar so Vulcan has very little life experience outside of being a tool for the shiar and as we have seen Vulcan has a thing for bossy women. I think if i was going to classify him he seems more like a, i think the word is cuckold or like he just really likes being dominated by women. Which sort of makes sense but my brain just did a deep dive into vulcan so i'm going to stop here. lmao.
    I totally agree, Brand is betraying not just the important mutants, but three omegas!

Speaking of Sol, could Storm do almost the same things as Firestar? As for absorbing energy from the Earth's electromagnetic field and converting it into microwave energy or rather has it already manipulated that energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Speaking of Sol, could Storm do almost the same things as Firestar? As for absorbing energy from the Earth's electromagnetic field and converting it into microwave energy or rather has it already manipulated that energy?
    I doubt it. The converting EM into microwaves part. But I think she could likely manipulate microwaves. We haven’t seen it on panel though. Part of me also would love to see Storm play with the chemical make up of the atmosphere or in space to create hyper acidic rain ir flashflood she could direct at a target. Or toxic gases, fog or mists to combine with her winds. Not many opponents could withstand that if she knows the limitations of their physiology.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Fantastic Member

Has Vulcan ever countered being frozen solid? Can’t manipulate or absorb energy if he doesn’t even have time to react. Storm can flash freeze him in an instant like she did here and to others. And even if he could absorb it, it wouldn’t be instantaneous, it would take him a while to absorb ice and in that time Storm could destroy him with a physical attack.

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What's The Human Torches highest recorded temperature? Not in general statements but in actual degrees.
    The Human Torch fiery projections are generally around 2,800 F... The highest, hottest level of plasma that he can expend if he releases all of his body's stored energy in one intense, Omnidirectional "nova-burst" can reach about 1,000,000 F which is similar to the heat-pulse of a nuclear warhead detonation.

BANNED

Which Storm/Thor story might that be? Title and issue, please.