Page 740 of 833 FirstFirst ... 240640690730736737738739740741742743744750790 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 12488

Has Storm ever been Written by a Black Woman, because if not that may be the reason why her character is always treated like seconds, the people writing her cannot for the life of them get in-depth with her, and that also may be the reason why her Line was never explained and the only thing she got was a sensitivity to magic or was a magical Conduit it was the quickest and easiest thing to do.? she is the Paragon of life I hope in the new Scarlet witch issue she might be seen as such
    "Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Has Storm ever been Written by a Black Woman, because if not that may be the reason why her character is always treated like seconds, the people writing her cannot for the life of them get in-depth with her, and that also may be the reason why her Line was never explained and the only thing she got was a sensitivity to magic or was a magical Conduit it was the quickest and easiest thing to do.? she is the Paragon of life I hope in the new Scarlet witch issue she might be seen as such
    During the X of Swords Event Vita Ayala took over Marauders for a bit for the Cross Over and that's pretty Much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    And the thing is it wont be out of the realm of possibility for ororo. It will easily fit her range. She has channelled the total power of a galactic core and the process was described as simple only being pushed to an unimaginable degree. No omega aside legion and maybe jaime has demonstrated this level of power and scale without outside influence. That alone shows the kind of power sphere storm is operating in. And the only reason she was dying was because her body was exposed to the rigors of space after. Ewing must know this as he referenced the acanti swimming.

The battle boards will not be ohk, the hatters will not be ohk. They will start another comicvine thread and vote about how storm should have lost to vulcan when fucking alex was able to hand him his ass before. The mysogynoir will be intense but all in all I will take those tears and use them to salt my stake. Because F the noise
    Attachment 126604
    I remember Storm stating that taking Energy from the Earth and Stars is pertty easy for her.

Also, OH YES. The haters are mad. Right now there is a Thread on Comicvine with Vulcan vs Storm and my response was to WAIT till the fight actually happens. But, al i'm waiting to do is eat the TEARS of all the Haters.

BANNED

No one wants Storm to be married to a Black man much less to written by a Black woman...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I remember Storm stating that taking Energy from the Earth and Stars is pertty easy for her.
    But, you can't tell us what issue she said that in, huh?
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-02-2022 at 12:00 PM.

Also, OH YES. The haters are mad. Right now there is a Thread on Comicvine with Vulcan vs Storm and my response was to WAIT till the fight actually happens. But, al i'm waiting to do is eat the TEARS of all the Haters.

Yep an omega energy manipulator through and through. I have come to realize that ororo is to vulcan what a Neurosurgeon is to a general practitioner. Both are medical doctors aka omega mutants who manipulate energy but they work towards very different things and in very different spheres.

Yep, They have been crying for months its honestly very pathetic. I also saw a pic where abigail herself stated that if he goes against storm or isca he knows he will lose. It's likely that the upcoming battle he will wipe the floor with nova and gladiator but when he sees storm it will set him of badly and make him go ballistic. Making the fight even more chaotic.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-02-2022 at 12:07 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Yep we are getting the best of both worlds, steph and Ewing I am sooo happy. I do wonder how that will be addressed though. So far we only know this about her family:
    -they are a matrilineal line of priestesses that go back to the dawn of life itself.

-they are favoured by the elder goddess osthur and the very first human sorcerer supreme was from this line.

-they are the archetype of the high priestess and are modeled after the scientific notion of the mitochondria eve the mother of humanity itself.

-they have the gift of godhead whether this is different from their witchcraft is yet to be determined.

We dont even know what kind of magic they did will be fascinating to see what it is.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-02-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    But, you can't tell us what issue she said that in, huh?
    "The process was surprisingly simple"
    Attachment 126619

Uncanny x-men 165 the brood saga.

"The process was surprisingly simple"
    Attachment 126619

Uncanny x-men 165 the brood saga.
    DAMN IT!! You beat me too It. Yeah, what Taurean Sun Said.

BANNED

Yep we are getting the best of both worlds, steph and Ewing I am sooo happy. I do wonder how that will be addressed though. So far we only know this about her family:
    -they are a matrilineal line of priestesses that go back to the dawn of life itself.

-they are favoured by the elder goddess osthur and the very first human sorcerer supreme was from this line.

-they are the archetype of the high priestess and are modeled after the scientific notion of the mitochondria eve the mother of humanity itself.

-they have the gift of godhead whether this is different from their witchcraft is yet to be determined.

We dont even know what kind of magic they did will be fascinating to see what it is.
    What?? Wait... We don't?

New Information about Storm and the Brotherhood.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/02/ne...es-march-2023/

New Information about Storm and the Brotherhood.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/02/ne...es-march-2023/

Yep an omega energy manipulator through and through. I have come to realize that ororo is to vulcan what a Neurosurgeon is to a general practitioner. Both are medical doctors aka omega mutants who manipulate energy but they work towards very different things and in very different spheres.

Yep, They have been crying for months its honestly very pathetic. I also saw a pic where abigail herself stated that if he goes against storm or isca he knows he will lose. It's likely that the upcoming battle he will wipe the floor with nova and gladiator but when he sees storm it will set him of badly and make him go ballistic. Making the fight even more chaotic.
    I agree which makes sense to what Gerry Duggan's comment about Storm Being the Omega's Omega. However, when it comes to the Elemental and Energy Omega Storm is the Omega that can play both sides of the coin(so to speak).

That's ALL I want. Because, I can't think of any other person that will force her to push past her Powers even more. Even now i'm stumped how can Storm beat Vulcan, but I do believe Al will figure it out.

Omg old woman storm is savage why she got destiny in an crystal ball.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this made me LAUGH.

They turned Storm into a Charles Xavier, but she has the FACE of Cassandra Nova LOL

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    brown. Eyes.

Why!?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'm sorry, but this made me LAUGH.

They turned Storm into a Charles Xavier, but she has the FACE of Cassandra Nova LOL

Getting into her vialln era bag I see. First magneto then the Xavier twins what next apocalypse at year 1000?