Page 758 of 833 FirstFirst ... 258658708748754755756757758759760761762768808 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 12488
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    There was more depth to Coates's writing than Ewing's. Storm barely appeared in red, and as a regent it didn't have much of an impact within the story, and it didn't even last long lol.
    Storm literally transformed a warring complex PTSd society in a matter of months That's more than she did in all of Coates surface level writing. For the record I actually enjoyed his writing of her as blue in the black panther and the crew. The overall story wasn't that great but her part in it was good.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 12-07-2022 at 09:08 AM.

Oddly enough, Storm is best written outside the X-Men office. will be need Steph write it for us to see something really groundbreaking.
    I will not give any more visibility to the character written within the X-Men stories, they just take advantage of his popularity and nothing else.

Mighty Member

Oddly enough, Storm is best written outside the X-Men office. will be need Steph write it for us to see something really groundbreaking.
    I will not give any more visibility to the character written within the X-Men stories, they just take advantage of his popularity and nothing else.
    Oddly enough I have no faith in anyone not named Al Ewing to write her because when I read her out of the x office I saw a shallow rendition that bored me to tears.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Because there is no substance or depth. Making her a goddess has nothing to do with growing Ororo as he didn't tie it back to Oshtur and chose not to develop it. It's a shiny trinket that doesn't mean anything. He's not a good storyteller. What does it mean that she's a goddess of balance? Since storm doesn't care about it and she doesn't why should fans?
    True. If, Storm didn’t care about being Queen of Arakko I don’t see why she would care about being a Goddess considering she did say she doesn’t like Gods anyway. Coates didn’t really do her any Favors, but made the issue worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Good, glad you realized your Opinion isn't factual. Carry on.
    For you it might not be, and that's fine, I don't care, but for me and some others here, it is.

For you it might not be, and that's fine, I don't care, but for me and some others here, it is.
    Good for you. Glad you understand that.

Ewing didn't do anything too much or different for Storm, brand had much more weight and relevance in the story than her. And by the way, where she was located? lol

Good for you. Glad you understand that.
    Exactly, now you just need to you understand.

Mighty Member

Ewing didn't do anything too much or different for Storm, brand had much more weight and relevance in the story than her. And by the way, where she was located? lol
    Grew her outside the self doubt phase and grew her as a leader and a voice in intergalactic affairs. Brand is only significant to brands part of the story she hasn't been really relevant this entire run and is about to be exposed and deposed while storm is only getting better. Enjoy your back issues.

Exactly, now you just need to you understand.
    I said I did, maybe you didn't catch that, but i'm glad you got the understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Grew her outside the self doubt phase and grew her as a leader and a voice in intergalactic affairs. Brand is only significant to brands part of the story she hasn't been really relevant this entire run and is about to be exposed and deposed while storm is only getting better. Enjoy your back issues.
    That is a strange statement for anyone to say that Ewing hasn't done anything for Storm.....

Yall maybe sins of sinister will eat Idk. Because this issue of immortal was kinda giving if I am being honest. Like the book finally caught up to x-men red level of excellence after falling off after issue 3.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yall maybe sins of sinister will eat Idk. Because this issue of immortal was kinda giving if I am being honest. Like the book finally caught up to x-men red level of excellence after falling off after issue 3.
    I agree.

I HATE Sinister, but this issue of Imm #9 was pretty Good. LOL a Kitty playing Detective. Also, it's Funny How Sinister can't kill Storm.

I agree.

I HATE Sinister, but this issue of Imm #9 was pretty Good. LOL a Kitty playing Detective. Also, it's Funny How Sinister can't kill Storm.
    That's what intrigued me and that is what made me realize sos might eat down. He basically gave up and she was still the top priority to deal with. Her stat never declined. Some are saying it's because she cant die like the others and I'm like yeah because she is a main charchter sit the fuck down. They are bitching about how storm cant lose now when she has been licking strong Ls for the better part of twenty years.

Just read Red #9 and loved every second of Vulcan's dominance. There is no doubt he will be at his best for his fight with the Queen.

Like I suspected I believed he will take the nova force or at least a huge portion of it amping his energy to cosmic levels. This is perfect for storm to use her energy manipulation to counter.