Page 470 of 833 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 12488

I agree. I also hope the author of this event does not forget about "mutant technology" and how powerful mutants have become the moment they combine their powers.

For me this was the most exciting development during Hickman's run. In the last issues I feel like this new collaborative power feats are a little forgotten or sidelined!? Duggan's X-Men have shown of course how beautiful and useful team work is but never at the same level like "mutant technology".

Forming an uni-mind could be a new powerful mutant technology bringing all telepathic and empathic mutants together in order to create something new.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I agree. I also hope the author of this event does not forget about "mutant technology" and how powerful mutants have become the moment they combine their powers.

For me this was the most exciting development during Hickman's run. In the last issues I feel like this new collaborative power feats are a little forgotten or sidelined!? Duggan's X-Men have shown of course how beautiful and useful team work is but never at the same level like "mutant technology".

Forming an uni-mind could be a new powerful mutant technology bringing all telepathic and empathic mutants together in order to create something new.
    Right? Mutant synergy is one of the best things about the current era, and I'm eternally wishing it was more focused on.

Like, we've seen that a circuit of Krakoan omegas (with a few Arakkii) was able to terraform Mars.

I NEED to see what a circuit formed of the Great Ring could do. (And we know that they're not opposed to that level of cooperation. The Fisher King explicitly said in XMR #2 that its a fallacy to think that the Arakkii are individualistic in their approach to war. Making use of your allies' powers as much as yours is just good tactics).

asfhklfhalfhalkfhla Ewing please give me a GR circuit in their fight against Uranos!!!

Gambit #1 variant by Larry Houston and Virgin version...
    Available exclusively from Arsenal Comics

Ohk so I just looked through marvels catalogue of upcoming books, and it looks like storm will be in every book from next week and will consistently appear weekly. Basically due to the bp books, the judgement day event, the marvels and the upcoming gambit series. The first week in August x-men red #5 releases and so does xmen 92 hell fire gala edition. Also the fortnite marvel series has storm in it so that will be something. We wont be as high and dry as we thought.

Early morning bad joke drawing. I imagined storm thinking where my Psy-chics at. A quite unfunny joke but one that gave me quite a chuckle.
    wheremypsychics.jpg Kwannon, Jean, Betsy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Ohk so I just looked through marvels catalogue of upcoming books, and it looks like storm will be in every book from next week and will consistently appear weekly. Basically due to the bp books, the judgement day event, the marvels and the upcoming gambit series. The first week in August x-men red #5 releases and so does xmen 92 hell fire gala edition. Also the fortnite marvel series has storm in it so that will be something. We wont be as high and dry as we thought.
    Work has been crazy busy so I haven't had time to visit my local shop in months and see what else is out there. I've only been getting books to which I have a subscription. You've just given me a reason to be intentional about going again. If Storm is shining, I want to support all the books she's in!

1.jpg22.jpg333.jpg

He is coming
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Deleted wrong picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (24.6 KB, 5 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (24.7 KB, 3 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (26.1 KB, 4 views)
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    1.jpg22.jpg333.jpg

He is coming
    And he is beating their ass! Thank god storm isnt there. Also on another note makes sense that gillen said #5was his fave issue it's a magneto centred issue for sure.

Goodluck to ora and my arakii besties, especially lodus. Cable will die.

And he is beating their ass! Thank god storm isnt there. Also on another note makes sense that gillen said #5was his fave issue it's a magneto centred issue for sure.

Goodluck to ora and my arakii besties, especially lodus. Cable will die.
    You knew Storm would be there, she was just a cool little bit late.This is the most important event for mutants, and In Ewing's pen, Storm will be fine.

Uranos will be storm's most powerful enemy ever and it's a good challenge.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-30-2022 at 08:04 AM.

You knew Storm would be there, she was just a cool little bit late.This is the most important event for mutants, and In Ewing's pen, Storm will be fine.

Uranos will be storm's most powerful enemy ever and it's a good challenge.
    Oh I definately believe storm will face uranos, and she will likely do better than the great ring members. But it wont be easy. And yes it will likely push her to reach new heights of her power. But frankly I am not too stoked on that. I just want this even over with so we get back to the story Ewibg was telling. I hear issue 8 we start with the shiar stuff.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

1.jpg22.jpg333.jpg

He is coming
    Where is Storm? Also why is Nightcrawler and Abigail Brand their.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Someone says likely kurt is going to get storm.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

she's probably still traveling from her meeting with the intergalactic council

Someone says likely kurt is going to get storm.
    what do you mean he is going to get her?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she's probably still traveling from her meeting with the intergalactic council

what do you mean he is going to get her?
    Alert he that her planet is being attacked.