Page 562 of 833 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 12488

As said previously, I'm just glad the relationship is done.

But also this -

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I am not defending Ridley's poor writing. He wouldn't have had to fight an empire to come back to her if he didn't leave in the first place. T'challa leaves all the time. He left her to be tortured in TV, he annulled their marriage. For once she left and I am fine with it. I am grateful that it's over and prayerfully these two will never get back together because this back and forth is tiring. Let them find someone else. There has never been some strong cosmic love story just hints of one . They aren't the black Reed and Sue.
    he went to save his fellow countrymen whet are you even talking about?

and they will end up back together as they always do. only a matter of time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he went to save his fellow countrymen whet are you even talking about?

and they will end up back together as they always do. only a matter of time.
    But he still leaves, that's the point. That's what I am talking about. Whether it's too save his country men, play daredevil, annul the marriage... he always leaves.
    They always breakup. Why would you want this for them? Another writer will come along and end their relationship. Just do something different.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 08-12-2022 at 12:11 AM.

But he still leaves, that's the point. That's what I am talking about. Whether it's too save his country men, play daredevil, annul the marriage... he always leaves.
    They always breakup. Why would you want this for them? Another writer will come along and end their relationship. Just do something different.
    I say this resorctfully but your point doesn't make any sense. he was being a hero and a king. its no different from storm leaving to fight threats in space or in other dimensions.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

3.jpg

The Regent herself has returned to Arakko!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

This is good. I quenched my thirst.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    3.jpg

The Regent herself has returned to Arakko!
    thanks for posting this.

Until I'm told otherwise, she became a weather rocket and zoomed from Krakoa to Arakko.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

thanks for posting this.
    You are welcome.This joy needs to be shared with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Until I'm told otherwise, she became a weather rocket and zoomed from Krakoa to Arakko.

Sounds good to me. I love how they all appear together. The water rising, lightning coming down, and lactia enveloped in a piece of space itself. Whoo!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I mean that Makes sense to me.

I mean that was PRETTY FAST how she got back to Arakko. Magneto JUST got his Heart Ripped out last issue and now we see Storm already on Mars.

How in GODS GREEN EARTH did she get back so fast. Storm FLEW at Light Speed!! Calling IT.

Mighty Member

I say this resorctfully but your point doesn't make any sense. he was being a hero and a king. its no different from storm leaving to fight threats in space or in other dimensions.
    The outcome of his choices doesn't change his behavior. When she asks him to stay he always bounces. I can't make you understand something as clear as day. He's allowed to shine and be great but he doesn't take her feelings into account. He always sacrificing their relationship to do those things at her expense and gets praised for it. The opposite is true for Ororo. Why is he allowed to be a hero and leave and not face any criticism but when Ororo does the exact same thing she's a bitch?

The outcome of his choices doesn't change his behavior. When she asks him to stay he always bounces. I can't make you understand something as clear as day. He's allowed to shine and be great but he doesn't take her feelings into account. He always sacrificing their relationship to do those things at her expense and gets praised for it. The opposite is true for Ororo. Why is he allowed to be a hero and leave and not face any criticism but when Ororo does the exact same thing she's a bitch?
    the premise behind your entire argument is flawed. heroes "leave" the proximity of their loved ones all the time to fight threats. it doesn't diminish said persons' love for those individuals.

and who said tchalla can't be called out for bad behavior? this entire Ridley story was forced to strip him of his love, his title and his country. you've already admitted the writer wasn't good so again not sure what your point is when considering these truths.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Sounds good to me. I love how they all appear together. The water rising, lightning coming down, and lactia enveloped in a piece of space itself. Whoo!
    the gates were destroyed right? curious to see how she got back to Mars.

Mighty Member

the premise behind your entire argument is flawed. heroes "leave" the proximity of their loved ones all the time to fight threats. it doesn't diminish said persons' love for those individuals.

and who said tchalla can't be called out for bad behavior? this entire Ridley story was forced to strip him of his love, his title and his country. you've already admitted the writer wasn't good so again not sure what your point is when considering these truths.
    You didn't call T'challa a bitch for doing it. You reserved that title for Storm, so in light of those points your argument is gaslighting and nonsensical. Don't pretend like you call him out for bad behavior we all know you don't.