Page 471 of 833 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just cause I needed to see larger images of this:

whats this dude power? what can he do?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-30-2022 at 09:51 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Assuming the same powers as Thanos
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Assuming the same powers as Thanos
    yikes. storm going to have to shut off his brain for the win. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Thanos’ powerset times something, cryokinesis, a vast arsenal of celestial weapons and he’s rigged himself a deadman switch in case he’s ever killed or rendered braindead

In the judgment Day preview, they are ready to face the Eternal. I think Storm has been on Mars, so I think she just wanted to be cool and late.LOX doesn't look like there will be a Judgment Day crossover, so I guess Kurt will be in XMR for a while.

1.jpg
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Thanos’ powerset times something, cryokinesis, a vast arsenal of celestial weapons and he’s rigged himself a deadman switch in case he’s ever killed or rendered braindead
    what does the Deadman switch allow? for him to be revived? and thank you sounds like a beast. it would be cool to see him fight iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    In the judgment Day preview, they are ready to face the Eternal. I think Storm has been on Mars, so I think she just wanted to be cool and late.LOX doesn't look like there will be a Judgment Day crossover, so I guess Kurt will be in XMR for a while.

1.jpg
    good catch. yes she probably off doing something with nova then.

Mighty Member

yikes. storm going to have to shut off his brain for the win. lol
    That won't work. She does that the earth blows up. His body is tied to a vault with doomsday weapons timed to blow if he's ever incapacitated.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    That won't work. She does that the earth blows up. His body is tied to a vault with doomsday weapons timed to blow if he's ever incapacitated.
    I guess what you described is the deadman switch just referenced. maybe he falls for storm like all villains do and he spares arrakko.... :P

Mighty Member

I guess what you described is the deadman switch just referenced. maybe he falls for storm like all villains do and he spares arrakko.... :P
    Yup, that's the Deadman's switch, it's traditionally a tactic terrorists use to go with a bang or used on hostages to inflict maximum carnage.

Yup, that's the Deadman's switch, it's traditionally a tactic terrorists use to go with a bang or used on hostages to inflict maximum carnage.
    maybe storm creates a barrier via her energy manipulation that contains the blast lr perhaps she even directs it away from Mars? this battle is going to push her to her military and will have to evolve to have a chance I think against this threat. maybe he encapsulates her and we get roguestorm part 2.

Mighty Member

maybe storm creates a barrier via her energy manipulation that contains the blast lr perhaps she even directs it away from Mars? this battle is going to push her to her military and will have to evolve to have a chance I think against this threat. maybe he encapsulates her and we get roguestorm part 2.
    The blast is earth based and right now Druig has the codes. If he dies the earth goes boom.

The blast is earth based and right now Druig has the codes. If he dies the earth goes boom.
    dang... these eternals sound like cowards what honor is there in that?

Mighty Member

Uranos loves killing everything. It's his thing. Genocide is his ultimate honor anything less he considers cowardly. He made fun of Thanos for only killing half the universe.

They intend to commit genocide and attack mutants at Gala, randomly killing any in sight. I guess this is the eternals now