Page 772 of 833 FirstFirst ... 272672722762768769770771772773774775776782822 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    She's fully capable, what Vulcan did to Gladiator could be replicated by Storm and what Vulcan did to Nova could be countered/canceled out by Storm's own control. As I've said she could destroy his and all energy around him by going absolute zero, they could cancel each other's power out immediately like Tarn and Vulcan did and she'd whip him in hand to hand, or he unloads all his energy on her and overwhelmes her until she goes God mode and over rides his control and drains him. My concern is Ewing's focus is on the bigger picture (all of Arrako) so she'll probably end up getting help from her Brotherhood.

That would be a feat by itself since that's something she's never done before and the handbook (for whatever that's still worth) explicitly state she can't do.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That would be a feat by itself since that's something she's never done before and the handbook (for whatever that's still worth) explicitly state she can't do.
    Is that up to date? As an "Omega Level Energy Manipulator" who SPECIALIZES in atmospheric temperature control why wouldn't she be able? It also makes a point to state "while on earth".
    Last edited by The Regent; 12-08-2022 at 04:36 PM.

Is that up to date? As an "Omega Level Energy Manipulator" who SPECIALIZES in atmospheric temperature control why wouldn't she be able? It also makes a point to state "while on earth".
    Not at all. But from what I've seen the absolute 0 thing is a point across her entries.

I think the most recent handbook that had Storm was the Black Panther one that included her.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Not at all. But from what I've seen the absolute 0 thing is a point across her entries.

I think the most recent handbook that had Storm was the Black Panther one that included her.
    Oh right, that highly esteemed BP pamphlet...

Im a happy fan and a happy shipper <3....love you GRX!!!!

Oh right, that highly esteemed BP pamphlet...

this had to be before she was officially classified Omega. Also why is her intelligence so low and her energy projection should be at full 7

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im a happy fan and a happy shipper <3....love you GRX!!!!
    Yeah looks like the Tchoro shall never die. And ororo looked soo good here bedt due las looked in any adaptation before. Actually looking african and her classic attire. Can we get a storm black panther animated movie?
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-08-2022 at 11:38 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    this had to be before she was officially classified Omega. Also why is her intelligence so low and her energy projection should be at full 7
    Lol, like I told Regent the book is not new. It's from 2007. The point of the post was to highlight that if she did pull off an absolute zero feat then it would be in direct opposition of what the handbook says she can and can't do. But like I said originally, no one really puts that much emphasis on the books.

https://www.marvel.com/comics/series..._z_update_2007

King and queen are for life.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Hmmm the entire thing is soooo. Magneto is a 6 bu the way but storm the one who shapes multiple energies at once is a 5. And she is a whole professor and one of the best strategists but her intelligence is 2? Sure Jan.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah looks like the Tchoro shall never die. And ororo looked soo good here bedt due las looked in any adaptation before. Actually looking african and her classic attire. Can we get a storm black panther animated movie?
    These people can't even make them into a competent couple on paper. You really think they are about to spend millions on an animated movie?

To be fair if Marvel wants to do an animated movie than do the Storm origin. Bright Lady knows she's one of the few popular characters out there who has no real "solo" films devoted to her.

Take into account that Storm's backstory is basically built for Disney and it's a no brainer.

Lol, like I told Regent the book is not new. It's from 2007. The point of the post was to highlight that if she did pull off an absolute zero feat then it would be in direct opposition of what the handbook says she can and can't do. But like I said originally, no one really puts that much emphasis on the books.

https://www.marvel.com/comics/series..._z_update_2007
    Ah, so it looks like Storm will defeat Vulcan with absolute zero.Ewing's Storm is very fond of freezing people.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Hmmm the entire thing is soooo. Magneto is a 6 bu the way but storm the one who shapes multiple energies at once is a 5. And she is a whole professor and one of the best strategists but her intelligence is 2? Sure Jan.
    Tbh the more I looked into it that in fact was the most recent book with her in it. There was another one from 2010 but she wasn't in it.

I guess that BP encyclopedia thing is suppose to take the place for the Handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Ah, so it looks like Storm will defeat Vulcan with absolute zero.Ewing's Storm is very fond of freezing people.
    I mean it doesn't have to be this big show stopping flash page scene. Bobby did it very casually, although it wasn't effective due to magic being magic.