Page 773 of 833 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783823 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Tbh the more I looked into it that in fact was the most recent book with her in it. There was another one from 2010 but she wasn't in it.

I guess that BP encyclopedia thing is suppose to take the place for the Handbook.

Yeah it is from the handbook with pictures a few skrull tweaks. Kinda funny, now she is omega she should be able to manipulate non naturally occurring weather patterns but also mess with temp to the extreme.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-09-2022 at 12:06 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I mean it doesn't have to be this big show stopping flash page scene. Bobby did it very casually, although it wasn't effective due to magic being magic.

Yeah well we need a big show. Like we like the plot but we needs some action. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah well we need a big show. Like we like the plot but we needs some action. Please!
    Storm definitely needs a moment just for herself.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Can Vulcan be called the most powerful enemy Storm has faced since the Dark Phoenix?
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Can Vulcan be called the most powerful enemy Storm has faced since the Dark Phoenix?
    I would think Adversary and Knull would trump Vulcan. But her most powerful enemy is easily Guggenheim.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Yeah it is from the handbook with pictures a few skrull tweaks. Kinda funny, now she is omega she should be able to manipulate non naturally occurring weather patterns but also mess with temp to the extreme.
    I do wonder what they mean by "solar intensities" when a lightning bolt is as hot as the surface of the sun and she can amp their power.

Oh yeah, I want a big thrown down. Give us several pages please. Not panels - PAGES.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I would think Adversary and Knull would trump Vulcan. But her most powerful enemy is easily Guggenheim.
    Could Vulcan absorb Adversary O.O? I believe he could but would instantly regret it lol.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

your posts always take me out lololol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Could Vulcan absorb Adversary O.O?
    Wouldn't that destroy reality in the process? That's his thing and why he can only be banished not destroyed or in this case destroyed.

Could Vulcan absorb Adversary O.O?
    Wouldn't that destroy reality in the process? That's his thing and why he can only be banished not destroyed or in this case destroyed.

OMG, I forgot about Guggenheim.

I actually think Adversary would take control of Vulcan's body if absorbed.
    Last edited by The Regent; 12-09-2022 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    your posts always take me out lololol.
    I'm happy to be the entertainment lol.

I actually thing Adversary would take control of Vulcan's body if absorbed.
    Oh that's a good point. Bright Lady knows Vulcan doesn't have the will power to fight him off.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    OMG, I forgot about Guggenheim.
    Consider yourself blessed.

Yeah that's true. Literally had an author who was her fan no less be her greatest liability. But her most powerful enemy outside that will be woah yeah maybe the trion?!

Could Vulcan absorb Adversary O.O? I believe he could but would instantly regret it lol.
    Yeah advesary is not to be messed with. Like that guy jacked the white hot room like it was nothing. Was going to eat the pheonix force like it was a protein bar and an all out menace to the multiverse. He would have vulcan for lunch I fear. He is just waay more ruthless than him.

I think it is because he is a fundamental aspect of the universe, a constant if you will. The Advedary. He is there to be a menace to oppose.

Oh that's a good point. Bright Lady knows Vulcan doesn't have the will power to fight him off.
    Yeah this guy is many things but a strong willed man he is not. I blame xavier for that tbh. Messed him up real good.

1.jpg

Savage Land Storm by AlexHorley