Page 774 of 833 FirstFirst ... 274674724764770771772773774775776777778784824 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 12488
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I would think Adversary and Knull would trump Vulcan. But her most powerful enemy is easily Guggenheim.
    Wait... Ororo went toe-to-toe with Knull?

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 126826

Savage Land Storm by AlexHorley
    Gorgeous work.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Wait... Ororo went toe-to-toe with Knull?
    She was the last one standing at the original battle. He focused on her, calling her a "little Light" or something like that.

stormkull.jpg

I wouldn't say it was a great showing for her(she easily has planetary and above feats that could have countered his symbiote sheathe around the earth), but she was shown to be the last countering him initially. He also said that she was the most powerful of his avatars when he took over the various heroes.

And towards the end, she and Thor devastated his forces.

stormthorkull.jpg

Still, I don't think it is quite accurate to say she truly went 'toe-to-toe' with him and outright won, like she did with the Adversary in Coates BP arc.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 12-09-2022 at 07:16 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She was the last one standing at the original battle. He focused on her, calling her a "little Light" or something like that.

stormkull.jpg

I wouldn't say it was a great showing for her(she easily has planetary and above feats that could have countered his symbiote sheathe around the earth), but she was shown to be the last countering him initially. He also said that she was the most powerful of his avatars when he took over the various heroes.

stormthorkull.jpg

Still, I don't think it is quite accurate to say she truly went 'toe-to-toe' with him and outright won, like she did with the Adversary in Coates BP arc.

Since Knull is the Elder god Of darkness and I'm sure he has some sort of omnipotence over the Shadows and dark i wonder if he saw when storm gathered the energy of stars etc to kill the brood inside her hence why he called her Little light

http://https://viewcomics.me/uncanny...issue-165/full
    Last edited by Typhoon; 12-09-2022 at 09:11 AM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

stormkull.jpg

stormthorkull.jpg

They knew exactly what I meant Yoga. Don't give it the energy.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Since Knull is the Elder god Of darkness and I'm sure he has some sort of omnipotence over the Shadows and dark i wonder if he saw when storm gathered the energy of stars etc to kill the brood inside her hence why he called her Little light

http://https://viewcomics.me/uncanny...issue-165/full
    Little light just coming into her true divinity with no idea the real power at her disposal.

It's funny, Brand explained how Vulcan only used his powers on a surface level but the same can be said for Storm's divinity and now there's a possibility that her Divinity might be the only thing that secures her victory against him.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Little light just coming into her true divinity with no idea the real power at her disposal.

It's funny, Brand explained how Vulcan only used his powers on a surface level but the same can be said for Storm's divinity and now there's a possibility that her Divinity might be the only thing that secures her victory against him.
    But are Storm's divinity attacks also energy?And an absolute lunatic like Vulcan would quickly kill anyone who prayed to her.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

So would her Divinity come From Oshtur (The Bright Lady) given the amount of Light and pure energy stormed gathered and the fact Oshtur is called the bright lady it just seems like a mother-like-daughter situation, also I remember in the uncanny comic when storm lost her powers and retreated to nature with Forge i believe she saw the Bright lady and it looked like storm .. so maybe knull calls her little light because she is the offspring of the bright lady or blessed by her
    "Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

But are Storm's divinity attacks also energy?And an absolute lunatic like Vulcan would quickly kill anyone who prayed to her.
    Yes, they are still Energy.

Energy no doubt Vulcan can use against her. Gods are Magical Beings everything they do is Magical Energy.

They knew exactly what I meant Yoga. Don't give it the energy.
    I think we must all agree not to respond to that poster. Because would you respond to Patrick Starfrish? Absolutely not.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yes, they are still Energy.

Energy no doubt Vulcan can use against her. Gods are Magical Beings everything they do is Magical Energy.
    Well, then I officially can't think of any way Storm can defeat Vulcan.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    So would her Divinity come From Oshtur (The Bright Lady) given the amount of Light and pure energy stormed gathered and the fact Oshtur is called the bright lady it just seems like a mother-like-daughter situation, also I remember in the uncanny comic when storm lost her powers and retreated to nature with Forge i believe she saw the Bright lady and it looked like storm .. so maybe knull calls her little light because she is the offspring of the bright lady or blessed by her
    On a related-yet-unrelated point, there's a lot of Oshtur stuff in the new Midnight Suns game. I wonder if that will come to play in Ororo's DLC. I'm really liking the game so far so I'm excited for her to be added.

An amazing episode of the woman of marvel podcast they discuss storm and Kate's relationship. And how storm is a mother but she is also more than that.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/16...G2JvSNiiA&s=19
    IMG_20221209_181735.jpg
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-09-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Well, then I officially can't think of any way Storm can defeat Vulcan.
    Don't worry she will just sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Don't worry she will just sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)
    The ride is too slow 4th january should just come and get it over with..