Page 775 of 833 FirstFirst ... 275675725765771772773774775776777778779785825 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    On a related-yet-unrelated point, there's a lot of Oshtur stuff in the new Midnight Suns game. I wonder if that will come to play in Ororo's DLC. I'm really liking the game so far so I'm excited for her to be added.
    If I'm being honest, the story of the game is interesting the game itself eh, they should have made a show its been ages since marvel pushed out any animated show that wasn't Mcu-ed
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Don't worry she will just sit back and enjoy the ride. :-)
    Yeah, she's got to be hiding something we don't know about.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Whatever transpires between Storm and Vulcan in issue 10...I trust in Ewing to make it work and worthwhile to the story, her story and character.

The only thing I'm just a tad skeptical/wary about (based off of the solicit for XMR 10) is Sinister's sos alteration of the timeline ending the various confrontations (I'm also heavily invested in where we left Cable and Co. and Wizz Kid in 09) prematurely...only to have them be "resolved" in May. I'm not going to respond well if that happens.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Whatever transpires between Storm and Vulcan in issue 10...I trust in Ewing to make it work and worthwhile to the story, her story and character.

The only thing I'm just a tad skeptical/wary about (based off of the solicit for XMR 10) is Sinister's sos alteration of the timeline ending the various confrontations (I'm also heavily invested in where we left Cable and Co. and Wizz Kid in 09) prematurely...only to have them be "resolved" in May. I'm not going to respond well if that happens.
    Yeah, there's so much that needs to be told in a story that's only 21-23 pages long.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Agreed. I'm hoping the focus of #10 can remain on what's been happening, that there is a definitive conclusion to Storm vs. Vulcan, and the transition into SoS is mostly picked up in SoS #1 which comes out next month also.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. I'm hoping the focus of #10 can remain on what's been happening, that there is a definitive conclusion to Storm vs. Vulcan, and the transition into SoS is mostly picked up in SoS #1 which comes out next month also.
    I think the red Issue 10 timeline may be before IMX 10, as we can see Storm calmly attending the council in the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I think the red Issue 10 timeline may be before IMX 10, as we can see Storm calmly attending the council in the preview.
    Oh yes, that's true. Hopefully that does indeed mean Red 10 will wrap up clean before heading into the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh yes, that's true. Hopefully that does indeed mean Red 10 will wrap up clean before heading into the event.
    Absolutely. Sinister had nearly five months to play, and he should not interfere with Red.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Absolutely. Sinister had nearly five months to play, and he should not interfere with Red.
    Agreed x 100.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Ya'll peoples is SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS!!!

Peoples is SCARED for this Match Up.

Storm's side or Vulcan's side lol?

January 4th seems like an eternity from now.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member

Marvel needs to start running like WWE promos or something for this.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

It's the people who always has some Negative Shit to say about Storm.

And they are SHAKING in their Boots. How I know? Becuase i'm reading their dumb comments and jumping the gun saying Storm is weak and this and that. And i'm like....OK.

Just wait and see. :-)

There's been a lot of build-up to this fight, Ewing can't please everyone and I'm scared for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

It's almost poetic isn't it? The paragon of Life and Balance Vs the Paragon of Destruction and Chaos
    "Goddess be Praised"