Page 335 of 833 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 12488

No wonder Storm can't get sales. All this leaking everywhere. YouTube, website, Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    No wonder Storm can't get sales. All this leaking everywhere. YouTube, website, Twitter.
    They leaked the whole issue. It doesn't surprise me at all. From what i've seen the mob mentality in the industry can just be awful. I'm not even going to speculate further i'm having a great day and i see that road leads to shop talk and other stuff. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You are so making me feel guilty i had to cheat read to join the convo today -- my physical copy is delayed ahahahaha they are still taking my money no worries bwahahaha -- hope that helps in pushing her Solo what else do we do 10000 signatures??? ����

Yes the gworls are definitely mad lol. I saw one guy on twitter mad saying Vulcan got jobbed

Saw one on YouTube openly mocks Storm. And I'm like Daanngg! You must be a Vulcan Fan. But on the usual he pretty fair with her. He's just salty to day.

Btw do you guys know a Storm specific podcast -- im meaning to listen to it while on site coz i think ive listened to most of it -- recommendations are welcome -- hahaha i like working while listening to people mimicking her TAS voice ahahaha --

What are you talking about I thought this thread was a podcast

so since the news is out already, does anybody have the scans of what even led up to the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    You are so making me feel guilty i had to cheat read to join the convo today -- my physical copy is delayed ahahahaha they are still taking my money no worries bwahahaha -- hope that helps in pushing her Solo what else do we do 10000 signatures??? ����
    Don't feel bad at all. You did your part and got the physical copy. It's not your fault that Marvel is living in the stone age and not taking into account digital sales.

Personally I always read the comic online and THEN if I like what I read I'll purchase it from my LCS. Comics are a luxury not a necessity so some picking and choosing is more budget friendly than buying something to read it and feel like I've wasted my coin.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It looks to me like the energy dancing, his was red, we see her lightning start to appear, her will wins and she converts his energy to a form she has better control over lightning, this is why we see it rising all up around her and coursing through her back and into vulcan and then that blue energy which would be her power signature goes shooting out of him into the air with the krakoom sound.
    I like that. Thanks Jwatt.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

What are you talking about I thought this thread was a podcast
    Ahaha i mean something that chats and reviews or backreads like in a mic -- lols i do take a peek here sometimes during breaks and delete net history dont worry -- i just need something to listen too when working ahahaha �� and id like the Storm topics as usual but there are only a few...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    And it's not like Storm would be breaking any laws since Brand is classified as a mutant even if she doesn't claim it like others.
    exactly. wait a minute.. arrakkii laws doesn't restrict murdering humans or mutants. were good lol.

Not brand's heart. Lol. I like that we got a glimpse into the fact that brand does have a bigger plan and she did obviously care about saving Arrakiii lives, even if against their will. In truth she is thinking bigger than just earth or Arrako where as Storm's main focus on Arrako and it's culture. So she is not willing to make them the target brand was willing to to make her plans work but as of right now there does still seem to be some for the greater good trinkled in. That's what i'm loving so far no one is 100 percent right or wrong as the argument can be made for many angles.

I want Storm to win this battle with a check mate instead of a shank.
    but all of this is a means to gain power. from what I understand she wants the Arrakii back on amenth and she wants to make moves against krakoa. I dont see her really caring about protecting them but if she does its because it would ultimately be in her best interest. at least from what I could gather lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    So to be clear... she drained Vulcan of all of his energy right?
    I think it’s more that she won the tug of war between energy and overloaded him with her energy.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Storm was great today in X-Men Red! I'm happy she's finally with a writer that understands what fans want to see. T.T
    yes she was... I am so happy!!

yea its ridiculous thats why I hope everyone at least goes out a purchases the issue.

Saw one on YouTube openly mocks Storm. And I'm like Daanngg! You must be a Vulcan Fan. But on the usual he pretty fair with her. He's just salty to day.
    where is the link to the person who mocked
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

If it's fun for you, have at thee. lol I don't really care there are mad people out there. lol Well mad about this. lol
    Your right. It IS fun for me.