Page 467 of 833 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im enjoying ixm too but I thought the true flagship was intended to be xmen?
    Except it's called x-Men. Flagship in name only, I think. I remember Duggan saying in the interview that he knew he wasn't as good a writer as KG.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    That's only because you took it that way
    your counter out the gate about my shade post was completely erroneous as you thought I made a claim I never made. as such im not sure what the point is here???

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Attachment 122316

And sadly that's not even the worse of the dialogue. Quentin's "only a fool would have complete faith in themselves." This gag is so done. I haven't checked in in issues and it's like I never left
    lolol yikes. I havent read xforce since like issue 6 or so but I have not heard good things about it. but the girls have made it clear where they stand respective to meanie lol

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Except it's called x-Men. Flagship in name only, I think. I remember Duggan saying in the interview that he knew he wasn't as good a writer as KG.

really I didn't recall reading that interview. Duggan didn't lie lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As Storm and Magneto are holding positions on Arakko at the highest levels I want to see both of them in redesigned outfits incorporating the more "space" and "outworldly" aesthetics (I would have loved to see what Schiti might have done...his SWORD design are FIYAH!)

At the Galactic Council meeting Storm really stood out visually from the others which was great but...her look really is basic crop-top, jacket and leggings. I want to see her and Mags in something more...cosmic head-of-stately.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

lolol yikes. I havent read xforce since like issue 6 or so but I have not heard good things about it. but the girls have made it clear where they stand respective to meanie lol

really I didn't recall reading that interview. Duggan didn't lie lol
    I remember what seemed to come from an interview with Duggan's X-Men #12 in the KG podcast
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I remember what seemed to come from an interview with Duggan's X-Men #12 in the KG podcast
    oh ok thank you!!

Try rereading my post again. I said she didn't lie (in her statements in red) as he has been called the strongest in the past and posted said images where he has been said as such. what part of that isn't computing for u?
    Why you letting someone twist your words. It ain't worth it, you said what you said it's not your fault they lack reading comprehension skills.

oh no please post an image if u can lol

yes he does. he's not the flagship book but the quality of the work is totally flagship worthy. we eating good friends!
    Wait he is not the flagship? I am sorry who decides that? And why did they think ewing writing an x-men book womt be automatic flagship worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Why you letting someone twist your words. It ain't worth it, you said what you said it's not your fault they lack reading comprehension skills.
    you right boo lololol. moving on.

so what were your thoughts on ororo spoilers:
    not accepting the resurrection protocols??
    end of spoilers

whats to come is about to be earth shattering!!

Wait he is not the flagship? I am sorry who decides that? And why did they think ewing writing an x-men book womt be automatic flagship worthy.
    so Hickman book was the flagship as he was driving the narratives in all the other books. after he left i thought that went to Duggan and the xmen book.

you right boo lololol. moving on.

so what were your thoughts on ororo spoilers:
    not accepting the resurrection protocols??
    end of spoilers

whats to come is about to be earth shattering!!
    Oh this was foreshadowed in her giant size issue and again in xos. Where she literally states

"The true measure of life is in the living. It isn't a series of do-overs and restarts... It's fighting for what you have, what you believe in... It's fighting for who you are. I am a mutant. I am a goddess. And I want to live."
    —Storm

Also when she got the death card and what it means
    Screenshot_20220629-201415_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220629-201505_Chrome.jpg

All I know is that this will come into play very soon.

so Hickman book was the flagship as he was driving the narratives in all the other books. after he left i thought that went to Duggan and the xmen book.
    Ehh I feel its flagship in make inky, red and imx seem to move the plots more that x-men ever did. Bit x-men is very fun and really good, it simply is what it us a superhero book.

Oh this was foreshadowed in her giant size issue and again in xos. Where she literally states

Also when she got the death card and what it means
    Screenshot_20220629-201415_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220629-201505_Chrome.jpg

All I know is that this will come into play very soon.
    "To everything a season."

I believe she will die at some point, but not now.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

"To everything a season."

I believe she will die at some point, but not now.
    I don't think she will die. If what Ewing intends with regards to her second bout with whats-his-face comes to pass...I can see her possibly being on the brink of death but then transcending to take him out completely, thereby accessing her ultimate potential as an Omega Mutant. She did say before that all mutants have that potential to transcend beyond. She is living closer to that state than most.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't think she will die. If what Ewing intends with regards to her second bout with whats-his-face comes to pass...I can see her possibly being on the brink of death but then transcending to take him out completely, thereby accessing her ultimate potential as an Omega Mutant. She did say before that all mutants have that potential to transcend beyond. She is living closer to that state than most.
    Whether it's near death to fulfill Storm's true potential or the ultimate sacrifice, I believe it will happen at the end of XMR.