Page 728 of 833 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738778828 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    All I'm saying for is this better be Storm's mentality.

Exactly my friend, exactly this energy. Like we have people over here crying that she will become a villan if she reverses the poles of someone's atoms, and I'm like ain't this book supposed to be x-men red? Is this not set in arakko formerly known as mars? Like what do people think mars means? All I know is that I am expecting storm to get more bloodiy and more violent in her approach to defend the honour of the arakki. Brand better get two stabs in the neck and a good helping of stomach hurricane. That will put the fear of ororo in her.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Exactly my friend, exactly this energy. Like we have people over here crying that she will become a villan if she reverses the poles of someone's atoms, and I'm like ain't this book supposed to be x-men red? Is this not set in arakko formerly known as mars? Like what do people think mars means? All I know is that I am expecting storm to get more bloodiy and more violent in her approach to defend the honour of the arakki. Brand better get two stabs in the neck and a good helping of stomach hurricane. That will put the fear of ororo in her.
    I just want a good villain Storm. Bad girls do have more fun! Ask classic Magneto.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I highly doubt The Thing or Colossus or Ironman would survive all that weight (in a solid much heavier medium) smashing down on them from above. Unless you consider Thor, Hulk and Gladiator level beings to be 100 tonners...
    And this is where it gets very dicey. Those people you named: Thing, Colossus, Ironman as much as I care to admit have some pretty GOOD Durability Feats. What you are proposing can very well damage the enemy, but might not kill(depending on who it is). As for Thor, Hulk, Glads etc they are 100+. There's not much you can do to them. Yes, of course you can harm them, but most attacks they shrug off or recover pretty quickly.

The best way for Storm to deal any significant damage to people like that is to attack them internally.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 11-23-2022 at 01:31 PM.

I'd love to see a cut throat Storm who's in full control. Seems like everyone else of her caliber has had their moment but for her it's asking to much. I'd love for Storm to change morally after the apparent destruction of Arrako. Even if just for a time...
    Well you know Marvel, you can't make her too op bc she's a woman and a woman cannot deal with having such op power and not A-KUKU.
    Yes I want to see that very much. Let her cut loose. That is why Ewing's explanation for why she is a war general instead of regent makes soo much sense. Also I have realized people tend to b!tch a lot when it comes to storm and her powerset, all I will say is if you are comfortable with her taking up dollar store mjonir then you should be more than comfortable with her flexing her omega level mutant powers in all their glory. It's funny because today we learn a few things about the marvel macrocosm in defenders beyond, the abstracts are parts of a whole and in the large scheme of things they dont matter, the one above all is non binary hardcoded, and the one above all is not the one above all but rather the perceivable limit to the marvel cosmos, there is more above them the writers, the readers, disney the entire world...etc. and it reiterated my belief that it's never that serious. This is comics let the girlies have fun and flex. If its not your thing then go and read the past issues, a writer will eventually come and give you what you want. But let the girlies have fun and flex. Let storm flex what her mama gave her.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-23-2022 at 01:36 PM.

I just want a good villain Storm. Bad girls do have more fun! Ask classic Magneto.
    Exactly, villans are way more fun. But I beleive storm is becoming more grey in her thinking and convictions. It will be intersting to see where her compass lies, but one thing i know for sure is that she will ride hard for all life especially her people.

Well you know Marvel, you can't make her too op bc she's a woman and a woman cannot deal with having such op power and not A-KUKU.
    They can it's just they rather focus on not interesting Characters instead.

So would any fans here be mad if we saw a Bloodblust Storm in Sins Of Sinister. A Storm that becomes disillusioned and cut throat to anyone who threatens innocence?

I wouldn't be mad. In fact I WELCOME it.

We don't see a Bloodlusted Storm all too much. And when we do it's only for a Short time like 1 panel and then Storm gathers herself. It would be nice to see that other side of her. Which is why i'm hoping Sins of Sinister brings that out of her.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Do you seriously believe a frozen cloud will still float in the atmosphere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Why wont it suspend in the air? Her weather manipulation is a form of tk isnt it? Time for that to become useful.

Attachment 126415
    https://www.spaceanswers.com/news/as...loud-on-titan/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    You guys know I always have Storm on the brain and way too excited for the MCU X-Men.

How do we feel about Storm being Yuriko MCU love interest.
    Seeing how they're going for a more inclusive cast and representation. Storm could be openly Bi or Pan.

Or how do you feel BloodStorm appearing in Blade 4.
    im not interested in any of those things. I would want mcu storm to be as closely depicted to 616 as possible but without all the lightning displays all the time. also more emphasis on her being an energy manipulator who exhibits power through weather manipulation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So would any fans here be mad if we saw a Bloodblust Storm in Sins Of Sinister. A Storm that becomes disillusioned and cut throat to anyone who threatens innocence?
    Not at all. As the Alternate time-line situation might definitely warrant a more cut-throat and hardened approach (and if it's directed at Sinister himself or his lackeys...absofockinlutely! Don't even hesitate, Storm...electrical discombobulation, solid cloud mass, tornado in their brains...I don't care...kill those mutha-effers, dead!!!)
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Storm take notes please.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I am a simple man. And as a simple man sometimes a b!tch just needs to be put in their place. That's it. That's the reasoning. There sometimes doesn't need to be some grand overreaching story driven behind it.

Sometimes you just need a punching bag. In our case it could be a solid work out or gaming, in Storm's case it could be spawning a hurricane in the skull of somone.

This is my logic and I will die on this hill.
    Lmao I’ll join you on that hill. I don’t think we need to always make justifications for Storm to be more creative in her combat tactics. And WW’s feats are shockingly devastating here. I don’t think she needs to be a villain to do that and the story could lend to her applying with her morals. Vulcan alone should test her using more creative and extreme talents, whether he survives or not. He’s that calibre of opponent. He probably would require using his own internal energy to form a mini - hypercane in his head to make him a vegetable. A mutant circuit of Storm freezing multiple massive thunder clouds + Lactuca opening a portal to Orchis + Storm accelerating their velocity with solar wind = elemental mega-missiles to decimate Orchis’s strong hold. Plus I like that with her current head space (losing Magneto, the losses of life on Arakko from AXE, too many fires flaring up between Brand, Fei Long, and Vulcan)…she should be ready to leave b$&@!es on life support, or waiting in the resurrection queue.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-23-2022 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Not at all. As the Alternate time-line situation might definitely warrant a more cut-throat and hardened approach (and if it's directed at Sinister himself or his lackeys...absofockinlutely! Don't even hesitate, Storm...electrical discombobulation, solid cloud mass, tornado in their brains...I don't care...kill those mutha-effers, dead!!!)
    Agreed.

I want Storm to replicate the Feat Weather Wizard did to this Human. He created I believe a Hurricane or a Thunderstorm in this Poor Human's Stomach and expand it making him EXPLODE. Now, THAT is cut-throat.

Edit: Correction it was a Tornado

vZcMoG5.jpg
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 11-23-2022 at 03:31 PM.

And its not like writers have that concern when Scarlet Witch, Sue Storm, or Jean unleashes the beast when they think the situation calls for it.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.