Page 732 of 833 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Attachment 126485

Lukas has done it again, lol.
    Absolutely divine.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Just as predicted storm and wanda will be dealing with magneto's fate for black history month. Looking forward to their interaction.
    IMG_20221128_143451.jpg
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-28-2022 at 07:39 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

When it comes to Storm, I do not trust this man. Ionno, it's just something in my gut.
    No, your right not to trust the man. His portrayal of Storm is not good.

Looks like XXM #1 is getting pushed put to next week. New release date - 12.07.22

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Just as predicted storm and wanda will be dealing with magneto's fate for black history month. Looking forward to their interaction.
    IMG_20221128_143451.jpg

I already know shade is gonna be thrown like there's no tomorrow if it weren't for the *No More Mutants* thing they could've been cool friends or at least peers you hardly see them interacting with one another
    "Goddess be Praised"

So for some reason X2 was on TV and Storm's lil' tornado scene came up. Pre-comic me thought it was epic af. Current me looks at what COULD'VE BEEN and gets mad all over again.

How events should've played out -

Wolverine: Don't we have any weapons in this heap!?

Storm: Jean take over the controls and push the engines as hard as you dare. I'll catch up after I've ended the threat, but escape the area.

Storm flies out and does the work of Gods.

But Goddess forbid she do anything other than panic like the open sky isn't her literal element.

There ain't enough "I hate it here" in the world for me to properly describe Fox and their version of X-Men.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

IMG_20221128_143451.jpg
    I'm interested in seeing how they'll interact with each other.

Do Wanda and Storm even have any actual interactions? Like more than just being on the same battle ground?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    I already know shade is gonna be thrown like there's no tomorrow if it weren't for the *No More Mutants* thing they could've been cool friends or at least peers you hardly see them interacting with one another
    Interesting.

Throwing in Agatha Harkness and we have Mavel's three "High Priestesses" from Mystic Arcana in one place
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Interesting.

Throwing in Agatha Harkness and we have Mavel's three "High Priestesses" from Mystic Arcana in one place

That definitely would be interesting knowing Agatha she would most likely be interested in Storms Magical Potential trying to unlock the dormant magic that lies within her and possibly adding more depth to storms Ancestors... they never really got in-depth with that part of her story
    "Goddess be Praised"

So for some reason X2 was on TV and Storm's lil' tornado scene came up. Pre-comic me thought it was epic af. Current me looks at what COULD'VE BEEN and gets mad all over again.

How events should've played out -

Wolverine: Don't we have any weapons in this heap!?

Storm: Jean take over the controls and push the engines as hard as you dare. I'll catch up after I've ended the threat, but escape the area.

Storm flies out and does the work of Gods.

But Goddess forbid she do anything other than panic like the open sky isn't her literal element.

There ain't enough "I hate it here" in the world for me to properly describe Fox and their version of X-Men.
    Lmao, dont get me started on that movie. Like it literally didnt make sense. Why was she panicking when the torpedoes were shot? Like maam we are in the sky, you literally spawned 100plus tornadoes no sweat. Just try! Then the dam scene when the water was coming, again above very unnecessary scene with a very unnecessary death, we had two mutants on the plane who could literally freeze stuff, storm literally demonstrated that she can freeze things a few scenes ago in fake cerebro.iceman was literally right there! The two of them could have stopped the water whilst Jean lifts the plane. But nope gotta have them be useless.

In x3 when they went to the lake to find scott, then logan said he cant see shit then storm said I can deal with that, like "B!TCH what were you waiting for?!"

But above all the time I knew this storm was a dud was when they were in the torch in the first movie and it was time to push wolverine over to the machine to save rouge and then storm said she cant control it like that. I was like

images (3).jpeg

Thts when I said to myself we gotta pack it up, this is going to be sh!t. Looks like fox storm never trained her entire life weak as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    That definitely would be interesting knowing Agatha she would most likely be interested in Storms Magical Potential trying to unlock the dormant magic that lies within her and possibly adding more depth to storms Ancestors... they never really got in-depth with that part of her story
    I think yall should really minimize your expectations. Most likely it will just be them talking about how he was a great man and how much they miss him then moving on. Would love to get the Agatha wanda storm interaction, but as we all know that would require marvel to give an F about her mystical potential. And sooo far that is no where to be seen.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-28-2022 at 01:23 PM.

Do Wanda and Storm even have any actual interactions? Like more than just being on the same battle ground?
    Nope they have never truly interacted. Likely they will sing a dirge or two then reminisce about the old times with magneto then go their separate ways. Frankly that's enough for me. I am thinking about how x-men red 10 is coming out on 4 January right after news years, and if that fight is a dud especially after we have waited months for it? Yeah it might be time to pack it up for me, I ain't the strongest soldier here, lol. But still, it's crazy that we have to wait till NEXT YEAR Before we get storm. Thats sad. Her appearance in #9 is not assured and xtreme xmen really turned me off with that wack hair cut and that whole depowered storyline and will likely be babysitter storm.

No, Storm and the Scarlet Witch have NEVER interacted with Each other. Not even a "Hi" or "Bye"

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Looks like XXM #1 is getting pushed put to next week. New release date - 12.07.22
    Well, that sucks. Well, I can wait i'm interested to see what CC has cooking up here.

I think yall should really minimize your expectations. Most likely it will just be them talking about how he was a great man and how much they miss him then moving on. Would love to get the Agatha wanda storm interaction, but as we all know that would require marvel to give an F about her mystical potential. And sooo far that is no where to be seen.
    Oh i know but one can Dream
    "Goddess be Praised"