Page 624 of 833 FirstFirst ... 124524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    As mentioned by Stormborn, I see it a lot on reddit and CBR. I don't do twitter so can't speak to that. I remember thinking how odd a complaint it was when I first heard it, but then the mentions just became more and more frequent. Then I remembered the "humble herself" energy on these boards and it all made "sense" why her not being a joke had some people bothered. A lot of people don't want a powerful Storm with agency and relevance. The backlash she's getting from certain corners is silly, but It is what it is I guess.
    I cant say I'm shocked but they continue to cry. storm actually getting the appropriate powerhouse treatment after years of not doing so is beautiful. I hope it continues for some time moving forward.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

The way T’Challa is being portrayed in the comics you have to wonder how Storm would have even considered marrying him, let alone actually doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hear hear! Storm has been done wrong for a long time now. I'm beyond happy to see her powerful and in charge.
    Yeah, I have been loving Storm in SWORD and X-Men Red. It really does feel like a return to form for the character.
    Last edited by thjan; 09-28-2022 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hear hear! Storm has been done wrong for a long time now. I'm beyond happy to see her powerful and in charge.
    Genuinely aside from a few issues here and there over the years I think this is the first time she’s really been done well since Claremont

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    frying her on the spot and due to resurrections, like actually incinerating her.
    But her back copy was destroyed, wasn't it? A few chapters ago in X-Men Red.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So with the rumors of MCU X-Men being base of Joss whedon Astonishing X-Men.
    How do we feel about this?
    X-Men are established and Emma And Scott are leaders.
    Do we want Storm part of the team line up or should Storm be doing Solo's else where in the MCU than join the team in it's second rendition?
    Regretfully, I do not want to see Storm in an X-Men team. When she is in an X-Men team they do nerf her and make her weaker so the other characters can outshine her. Especially when Emma and Scott are planned to be part of that team. She doesn't need that. Solo is the way for her to be introduced in the MCU and Professor X coming at the end of the Movie and inviting her to the X-Men team, how it happened in comics and maybe after that, a few solo movies for Storm where she gets to loosen up and show her true power.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'll have to search around for it but if I can find it I'll post!
    Negative Wind Pressure.jpg

It is something like that, the second part, I will try to redraw it but I am not Daedra.

Okay, so I draw something, I am just not sure about where the negative or the positive pressure would be since they can be vice-versa, but if I follow the logic the negative should be outside while the positive inside and basically that will neglect all kinds of attacks from psionic to physical to elemental etc. The only thing that could probably break this is if someone with higher precision control can overpower Storm's control but that is hardly possible since Storm is known for being with highly potent and high willpower that matches no one else and had gods occupy her mind.

Last edited by The92Ghost; 09-28-2022 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    But her back copy was destroyed, wasn't it? A few chapters ago in X-Men Red.

Regretfully, I do not want to see Storm in an X-Men team. When she is in an X-Men team they do nerf her and make her weaker so the other characters can outshine her. Especially when Emma and Scott are planned to be part of that team. She doesn't need that. Solo is the way for her to be introduced in the MCU and Professor X coming at the end of the Movie and inviting her to the X-Men team, how it happened in comics and maybe after that, a few solo movies for Storm where she gets to loosen up and show her true power.

Negative Wind Pressure.jpg

It is something like that, the second part, I will try to redraw it but I am not Daedra.

I love how MCU Storm is foreign to us.
    I definitely would want her to go the solo route first before joining the team. But what would that even look like. What would be Storm role in the MCU?

Would she be taking over for Magneto as Mutant terrorist because she blessings the rains down in Kenya. Delivering justice for the people Mutant/Humans against their government.

Is she doing the Morlocks thing first, and than after fall of the Mutants she joins the X-Men?

Also with the new footage of Angela B rocking the white hair still, is she part of Ororo's tribe and married into Wakanda and is now looking after Ororo cause she next in line in the Kenya Tribe?

Could she be the first captured in the Genosha project and liberates herself and other future X-Men like her own MCU Gold Team?

So much to do and so many unknowns. As long as MCU Storm is not Ultimate Storm I think we're safe
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 09-28-2022 at 05:43 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally, I'm not putting any stock in MCU-XM rumours or trying to hot-up mih head with speculations until I read something definitive directly from Marvel/Disney themselves.
    And to be honest...I really don't care for the MCU all that much so...I'll be interested when they give me something to be interested in.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-28-2022 at 08:45 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Storm appears in zero war #5 and girl is spent. lol. spoilers:
    She's only in for like one panel where iron man is telling them to take a break as they made the ice atmosphere inhabitable for days for the heroes. thor gives a good speech about true honor dictates a warrior must continue to fight and leads the charge. storm all but disappears after that but i was okay with it because my mind was like Arrako needed her and well the issue that detailed what they were doing did show she was handling the fine details. lol but overall i really enjoyed this. it was a fun escape where all the heros were fighting something else for once.

I also liked that she was still on her feet. that made all the difference for me. it's the little things. lol
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Claremont is very ****
    IMG_20220928_233410.jpg
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 09-28-2022 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Claremont is very ****
    IMG_20220928_233410.jpg
    I just worked a double. So like all I'm gonna say is here - Wut?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Amazing Member

No hint on Red #7

Amazing Member

Where is this from

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    No hint on Red #7
    Red #7 is next week
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Where is this from
    From Gambit # 3
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.