Page 622 of 833 FirstFirst ... 122522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'll have to search around for it but if I can find it I'll post!
    I remember it but wouldn't know how to begin to search for it. @daedra could you post again boo?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Ah, this is an amazing era. Storm can be kicked in the chest and knocked down by Batroc, she can also easily defeat Vulcan.
    Isn't it amazing!? From the lowest pig trough to the soaring heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I cant speak for anyone but myself BUT Storm being a glorified lightning spammer does not do anything for me at this point. I thought the feat did a disservice mostly to Magneto but this can also be applied to Ororo, and that is neither shouldn't need a team up to replicate that feat. In the case of Erik yes it makes sense as he was mortally wounded but I would have been more impressed had Storm done that feat on her own. So for me it was a cute moment but nothing at all worth jumping up and down about. Perhaps that is why other Storm fans aren't talking much about it.
    I mean I think solo feats during this era are going to be extremely rare unless the plot calls for something else. This entire era is about team work and mutant circuits and I don't think it's going away anytime soon since Ewing is already dropping hints that if Apoc and Genesis return they will take great offense to this new "team work makes the dream work" attitude that is slowly influencing Arakko.

I remember it but wouldn't know how to begin to search for it. @daedra could you post again boo?
    Well I found the actual post but sadly the image expired.

POST.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

The comic vine crowd must be foaming at the fact that Storm is being well developed these days.
    I feel like butterflykyss won.

I cant speak for anyone but myself BUT Storm being a glorified lightning spammer does not do anything for me at this point. I thought the feat did a disservice mostly to Magneto but this can also be applied to Ororo, and that is neither shouldn't need a team up to replicate that feat. In the case of Erik yes it makes sense as he was mortally wounded but I would have been more impressed had Storm done that feat on her own. So for me it was a cute moment but nothing at all worth jumping up and down about. Perhaps that is why other Storm fans aren't talking much about it.
    Erik was only under the control of the hacked machines, the electromagnetic pulse who made it was Ororo.
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 09-25-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Incredible Member

Ah, this is an amazing era. Storm can be kicked in the chest and knocked down by Batroc, she can also easily defeat Vulcan.
    She was actually going easy on Batroc and gave him a warning shot afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    She was actually going easy on Batroc and gave him a warning shot afterwards
    Yeah, but she shouldn't have been kicked in the first place.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Isn't it amazing!? From the lowest pig trough to the soaring heavens.

I mean I think solo feats during this era are going to be extremely rare unless the plot calls for something else. This entire era is about team work and mutant circuits and I don't think it's going away anytime soon since Ewing is already dropping hints that if Apoc and Genesis return they will take great offense to this new "team work makes the dream work" attitude that is slowly influencing Arakko.

Well I found the actual post but sadly the image expired.

POST.
    right which is fine but im still over the go to being lightning.. there's radiation, photons, plasma, gamma.. etc I guess to be fair stark did say they needed em so it technically wasn't lightning so I dont know maybe I'm being nitpicky but I was not to shook by the showing, hence why I hope Ewing's interpretation hits better 4 me.

what did u do to find it lolol sucks the image is dead was very nice explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Erik was only under the control of the hacked machines, the electromagnetic pulse who made it was Ororo.

I thought they both created the em blast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    The comic vine crowd must be foaming at the fact that Storm is being well developed these days.
    I feel like butterflykyss won.
    No, they are not. In fact it’s the opposite. Storm is still treated as Fodder and anything she does is PIS in their eyes.

Yeah, but she shouldn't have been kicked in the first place.
    True, but it’s not that big a deal. Many Heroes have gotten hit by things that shouldn’t touch or hurt them. . It would be different if Storm was KO’ed then we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    True, but it’s not that big a deal. Many Heroes have gotten hit by things that shouldn’t touch or hurt them. . It would be different if Storm was KO’ed then we have a problem.
    Of course.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

right which is fine but im still over the go to being lightning.. there's radiation, photons, plasma, gamma.. etc I guess to be fair stark did say they needed em so it technically wasn't lightning so I dont know maybe I'm being nitpicky but I was not to shook by the showing, hence why I hope Ewing's interpretation hits better 4 me.

what did u do to find it lolol sucks the image is dead was very nice explanation.
    I mean you're not entirely wrong tbh. Even WITH mutant circuits/team work, there is still many creative ways to explore Storm's powers without just using lightning.

Honestly? I just went to Deadra's profile and back searched their posts lol. Google was a flop but in it's defense my keywords were really really vague.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I applaud that Storm/Maggie feat. My heart was singing (and I really couldn't care any less if other fans weren't as happy for it because it's not about them)

Maggie was putting nearly all of his concentration into just keeping his body alive without his heart...somebody else had to focus and harness the vast amount of electromagnetism needed to stop Uranos in his tracks. No one else but Storm. And in the end it was both their phenomenal wills that set him up for defeat where it may not have worked if it was Storm alone and certainly not for Maggie in his current condition.

And as someone else said...it was a beauty-full "come full circle" moment and effort considering who these two significant to the X-mythos characters are and from where they came.

It was glorious to see and read.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I mean you're not entirely wrong tbh. Even WITH mutant circuits/team work, there is still many creative ways to explore Storm's powers without just using lightning.

Honestly? I just went to Deadra's profile and back searched their posts lol. Google was a flop but in it's defense my keywords were really really vague.
    yes I tried Google too and had no luck. usually that works. then I was able to see the actual post and I saw the keywords were the same as the one I used for the Google search I instantly saw - as you said lol - it was a flop lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I applaud that Storm/Maggie feat. My heart was singing (and I really couldn't care any less if other fans weren't as happy for it because it's not about them)

Maggie was putting nearly all of his concentration into just keeping his body alive without his heart...somebody else had to focus and harness the vast amount of electromagnetism needed to stop Uranos in his tracks. No one else but Storm. And in the end it was both their phenomenal wills that set him up for defeat where it may not have worked if it was Storm alone and certainly not for Maggie in his current condition.

And as someone else said...it was a beauty-full "come full circle" moment and effort considering who these two significant to the X-mythos characters are and from where they came.

It was glorious to see and read.
    I LOVED IT.

For the Storm Fans that Didn't like it. Sucks to be them LOL

Well imo the fact that some Storm fans weren't in a state of orgasmic bliss over the feat is kinda a cool thing. We're not one big hive mind echo chamber and I enjoy reading that. I know there's always going to be some spice in this thread, lol.