Page 631 of 833 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641681731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm clearly had no love for Stark during Civil war.
    And I think she doesn't care for Like Cage all that much.
    Everyone in the Super-Hero Community didn't like Tony stark purely for Political reason. I have not seen an instance where Storm hated or dislike Tony based on his Personality.

And Luke Cage and Storm are actually pretty cool with each other. He saved Storm from getting stabbed in Uncanny X-Men 122 and they both served on BP & The Crew.

Very true about Stark. I couldn't find any other showing of this. I think she slapped war machine around but it's not related.

As per Luke I think she's over him trying to shoot his shot

Incredible Member

Remember when Storm destroyed a nexus? Yeah I do lmaooo

Ewing is taking a very bold step forward, and I'm looking forward to his follow-up plans.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Very true about Stark. I couldn't find any other showing of this. I think she slapped war machine around but it's not related.

As per Luke I think she's over him trying to shoot his shot
    I don't think Jessica Jones is Storm's biggest fan. lol

Incredible Member

Hickman story sounds good right about now. Lol boy X-men red idk that’s all I got to say

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Hickman story sounds good right about now. Lol boy X-men red idk that’s all I got to say
    …! You got me all twisted up! Can you PM me? Don’t care about spoilers or just tell me if its a good or bad “idk”.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Yeah it really wasn't giving what it was supposed to... at least not for storm

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Im seeing mixed thoughts on the issue for those who've read it but I personally wasn't impressed.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Yeah it really wasn't giving what it was supposed to... at least not for storm
    Was it the most exciting? Probably not. But i think it's hard to debate it wasn't the most logical conclusion without jobbing Isca. It was pretty much exactly what i expected so for that this is the first issue there is no real awe from me but plenty of awww moments.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I miss Coates goddess storm that is all lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think the most objectively worse feeling from a storm fan point of view is how much this potentially changes the dynamic of the book as in essence it is a bit of a soft reboot. So just too early for me to have much of an opinion. Depends on what is coming up. Excited to see Cable and Co and where that is going.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Nobody. Storm does not Hate nor did she ever had a problem with the Rest of the Marvel Heroes. Canonically speaking Storm has never hated Spider-Man.

Of Course Storm didn't like certain Marvel Villains, but other Heroes? She has never had a problem.
    there is a whole reddit thread devoted to the subject. In Spiderman and the X-men she says flat out she doesn't like him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I miss Coates goddess storm that is all lol.

Lol tell me about it… I’m sorry that was a great storm. X-men red hasn’t done anything for me

Incredible Member

Lol y’all can fight me but I rather read Coates storm in black panther than this lol good times good times.