Page 322 of 833 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Very nice Jwatt. Is the one on the bottom right Emma Frost? She's giving me "why am I around these peasants" vibes with her eyes.

1. Damn! You think it'll go down that bad? Well I'm putting in my request right now, if you get a little bird whispering in your ear with spoilers DM ME THE DEETS!

2. True!

3. I did not. But I'm assuming it's from Love and Thunder? I really hope they don't use Bast to prop up Gorr by having him kill her. I mean I know that's his whole schtick but still...
    1. I gotcha boo soon as I hear something I will ping you and yes im trying to set my expectations way way low here. lolol. I dont want to be disappointed. I know the stakes are high as she is up against Vulcan potentially. hopefully the cover isn't a fake out.

2. and yes I'm hearing gor will be there to kill God so im hoping they not debuting this literally black goddess only to be fodder for him. that would certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks appreciate it. Yeah i have to learn to slow down i go to work then work in my garden/yard for hours and then pick up trash on the street. I must have like a vendetta against giving my system a break. lol
    Sir! Take care of yourself. Self love/LAZINESS is not a sin. These days it is an absolute necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    here's Bast confirmed...

Oh my damn! Ok, if they can pull this then they can for damn sure give us this SAME energy with Storm. How absolutely STUNNING would Storm look with that deep skin once you add her white hair and blue eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeo bast is glorious easily the most beautiful charachter we have had in the mcu and she is not even the focus of the promo. This is giving me hope that they will get storm right.

Also for the storm Vulcan thing, I am not really trying to think about it. Infact I am only getting the book to support it if storm kicks ass tomorrow I will be pleasantly surprise if not i wont really be shocked, seeing as protagonists of series get their op power up towards the end. But as per ewing himself a lot of big feats will be coming in the issue and it will be wierd if it's only all from vulcan so definately storm will wow us tomorrow.
    I'm still confused as to how he mimiced the powers of his friends. Like jfc, its like a watered down Legion.

1. I gotcha boo soon as I hear something I will ping you and yes im trying to set my expectations way way low here. lolol. I dont want to be disappointed. I know the stakes are high as she is up against Vulcan potentially. hopefully the cover isn't a fake out.

2. and yes I'm hearing gor will be there to kill God so im hoping they not debuting this literally black goddess only to be fodder for him. that would certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth.
    Tyty! Well even if the cover is fake (kinda hope it is, time to drop the knives Storm), I still trust Ewing to give us one hell of a show.

Yeah that's what I was scared of. They cooooooooould do it in a way that still keeps Bast in a good light but I'm shaky on that.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Happy red eve to you all.
    Yeeeeessss! Finally...

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Whatever Happens tomorrow..Happens.

Al Ewing one of my Favorite Writers of Marvel is actually writing my Favortie Character. So, it's win anyway for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

Al Ewing one of my Favorite Writers of Marvel is actually writing my Favortie Character. So, it's win anyway for me.

Whatever happens red wont disappoint tomorrow.

Sir! Take care of yourself. Self love/LAZINESS is not a sin. These days it is an absolute necessity.

Oh my damn! Ok, if they can pull this then they can for damn sure give us this SAME energy with Storm. How absolutely STUNNING would Storm look with that deep skin once you add her white hair and blue eyes!

I'm still confused as to how he mimiced the powers of his friends. Like jfc, its like a watered down Legion.

Tyty! Well even if the cover is fake (kinda hope it is, time to drop the knives Storm), I still trust Ewing to give us one hell of a show.

Yeah that's what I was scared of. They cooooooooould do it in a way that still keeps Bast in a good light but I'm shaky on that.
    He absorbed his friends energies into himself. These energies is what gave him his powers. Also he absorbed all the mutant energy from M day and that energy is what made him omega apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

Yes, we won when we got Ewing to write Storm. It's just a matter of how much.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

isn't she just divine. im guessing once storm debuts she will be even more strikingly beautiful for the reasons you mentioned.

and yes no more knives im ready for a power flex on an omega scale ok!!! im sure Ewing will deliver not really concerned there but I dont wanna see my girl take a beating but I have to mentally prepare myself just in case.

I hope so too regarding Bast. it seems like they may be at a convention for the gods. personally I would have preferred her to have first been shown in BP as opposed to thor. the fact she is appearing here at all gives me great concern she is there only as fodder.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

isn't she just divine. im guessing once storm debuts she will be even more strikingly beautiful for the reasons you mentioned.

and yes no more knives im ready for a power flex on an omega scale ok!!! im sure Ewing will deliver not really concerned there but I dont wanna see my girl take a beating but I have to mentally prepare myself just in case.

I hope so too regarding Bast. it seems like they may be at a convention for the gods. personally I would have preferred her to have first been shown in BP as opposed to thor. the fact she is appearing here at all gives me great concern she is there only as fodder.
    Defeating Vulcan with a switchblade would be absurd.

I think the fodder is Zeus and the other Greek gods.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Anok really is the best rendition of a live action storm we have ever gotten, Jade is a very close second but Anok easily owns the divinity of ororo plus her natural punk chill personality gives her that edge ororo has. Just hoping she is a talented actress because she would be perfect casting.

IMG_20220517_160759.jpg
    You can just feel it from the pic that she is above everyone and everything... peak storm.

Was reading ewings interview with Aitp and issue 2 will be where we get the mars x-men team and there will be a clash between the two teams specifically the leaders which o take will be storm and Vulcan. He does say storm will have to prove she can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

Was reading ewings interview with Aitp and issue 2 will be where we get the mars x-men team and there will be a clash between the two teams specifically the leaders which o take will be storm and Vulcan. He does say storm will have to prove she can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.
    And it will set the stage for the ideological battle to come.

In honor of the Storm of delays being broken tomorrow.

Stormbreaks1.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    In honor of the Storm of delays being broken tomorrow.

Stormbreaks1.jpg
    Dynamic is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    So Storm will fight Vulcan, it would be interesting to see her using absolute zero to cancel her energy..
    Que saudades de você amiga ♥️