Page 473 of 833 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just cause I needed to see larger images of this:

whats this dude power? what can he do?
    The more I see of this event the more nervous I get... apparently they can't even incapacitate him without blowing up the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    The more I see of this event the more nervous I get... apparently they can't even incapacitate him without blowing up the earth.
    It's just the macho ones that get beaten.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Well that makes sense why the great ring wont be able to go all out like ora blinking him out if existence or lactuca severing his head from his body.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

from what I've been told that seems to be true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Well that makes sense why the great ring wont be able to go all out like ora blinking him out if existence or lactuca severing his head from his body.
    So are Magneto & Storm just stalling then? Do they know about his kill switch.

Dont think storm is there but magneto definately, you can see him wrap the metal around Uranus.

Mighty Member

Plus this guy is Thanos level at least I have a hard time thinking he could be blinked out of existence even if she tried. This won't be an easy fight

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't think they will care either way. Mags and Storm are adults free to make whatever choices they deem necessary for them and their goals. As Jean, Logan Xavier have all done at one point or another. Scott just revealed mutant's immortality to the world. No one is jumping down his throat (or maybe Xavier and the other QC members did off-panel, but what is done was done)
    I'm pretty sure they would. in a mutant extinction event one will proably be more inclined to try to get to and protect a friend who no longer has a back up than a mutant that does. It adds higher stakes to the story for both of them so even though most can come back whatever danger Storm and Magneto find themselves in, in the story their friends do need to worry about them. Their opinion on their choice is a different matter which i don't really care about either to be honest.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not when everyone is facing extreme and dire threats on multiple fronts, simultaneously.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The XMR crossover is, after all, just a side story.

Storm and Magneto can only repel him at best, and he will probably be defeated in the main story of Judgment Day.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    The XMR crossover is, after all, just a side story.

Storm and Magneto can only repel him at best, and he will probably be defeated in the main story of Judgment Day.
    Yep exactly.

Because nobody, NOBODY, from the choir... NOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOddddddddddddaaaaaaaay.... lol

liveorthrive.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Naaah because NAOMI CAMPBELL is ORORO! Like it's making me cry that she will not get to play her in live action. I mean the same song proud mary and she is just jamming to it. And the presence!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZxE8E8..._web_copy_link

I don’t think they do, but one element that will come into play here that probably will be instrumental for the mutants - Nova. I think he will be a key player here for The mutants and Arrako.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Naaah because NAOMI CAMPBELL is ORORO! Like it's making me cry that she will not get to play her in live action. I mean the same song proud mary and she is just jamming to it. And the presence!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZxE8E8..._web_copy_link

look familiar?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!