Page 39 of 833 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just want to quote this because I love goddess flex!! lol

let me quote u here and say amen!!! I dont think what tchalla is doing is indicative that he doesn't trust ororo but many of the villains, etc. who are now in her company. I mean look at what happened during inferno? there are many elements around her that she isn't even aware of or at least wasn't that could have led to some negative consequences for krakoa.
    The one and only Omega-Goddess!
    #WeatherWitch #SayItWithRespect

Good point. I hadn't really taken that into account. And even though its not like Storm's mind is a open book it's still not an impenetrable fortress.

I don't think he has carried out any treasonous acts at this point. he hasn't done anything to try to circumvent Ororo's position as regent or anything to destroy the government of krakoa.
    Lol thank you. I'm like damn, can we at least WAIT for him to do something treasonous before we're all "off with his head"?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    So as per today the definition of an oemga is literally that they have no upper limit to their abilities. This has cleared te air from the ambiguous "indefinable upper limit" so with this new albiet old perspective on omega powers, what do y'all think a weather manipulator with no upper limit or limitless power should be able to do.
    Was it really ambiguous? I mean I guess if someone REALLY wanted to nit-pick. To me it always meant the same thing.

As for Storm, anytime I ask myself this question I always come up short because there's just so much she could potentially do. Like I remembering reading someone saying that Storm had the potential to manipulate reality via her control over electrons(?) or something like that. It was a while ago, lol.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I was talking to a friend and he had a different interpretation than mine, for him, Storm brought rain to a planet with no stable atmosphere, what I interpreted was a little different, first she made an atmosphere and then started with her show
    stormy who is this friend lolol. tell them read the issue again. she literally says she's never created an atmosphere from nothing before doing just that. she just didn't create rain. your interpretation is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Good point. I hadn't really taken that into account. And even though its not like Storm's mind is a open book it's still not an impenetrable fortress.

Lol thank you. I'm like damn, can we at least WAIT for him to do something treasonous before we're all "off with his head"?

Was it really ambiguous? I mean I guess if someone REALLY wanted to nit-pick. To me it always meant the same thing.

As for Storm, anytime I ask myself this question I always come up short because there's just so much she could potentially do. Like I remembering reading someone saying that Storm had the potential to manipulate reality via her control over electrons(?) or something like that. It was a while ago, lol.
    I mean seriously. let the story play out first. maybe storm exiles him from Arrakko but him being an agent although is an underhanded move doesn't warrant anything extreme from her yet. heck she was trying to talk down the execution squad even after they killed several of the imperial guard. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah I saw that tooo, but the undefinable kinda made it ambiguous to others. Now that Cecelia has stated the actual meaning that they are literally limitless it really shifts things into perspective.

Also yes I too experience the same thing the rabit hole of storm's powers and what they can achieve is literally limitless. I mean like you said controling electrons alone is going to giver her a very deep control over the fundamentals of matter. The four fundamental forces are all under her purview and it goes on and on.

I kinda just gave myself a headache by thinking too hard on this.

still glowing from yesterday's issue. I love love. happy Thursday everyone.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah I saw that tooo, but the undefinable kinda made it ambiguous to others. Now that Cecelia has stated the actual meaning that they are literally limitless it really shifts things into perspective.

Also yes I too experience the same thing the rabit hole of storm's powers and what they can achieve is literally limitless. I mean like you said controling electrons alone is going to giver her a very deep control over the fundamentals of matter. The four fundamental forces are all under her purview and it goes on and on.

I would love for Synch to try and copy her. Unlike Hope, Synch could copy ALL of her. But would it overload him? We know he has no problem copying OLM ala Jean, but, could he handle the power of Goddess added to that? I'm 60-40 that he could. I'd love to see him do things that Storm wouldn't necessarily do for "reasons".

Lol, happy Thursday mam!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I would love for Synch to try and copy her. Unlike Hope, Synch could copy ALL of her. But would it overload him? We know he has no problem copying OLM ala Jean, but, could he handle the power of Goddess added to that? I'm 60-40 that he could. I'd love to see him do things that Storm wouldn't necessarily do for "reasons".

Lol, happy Thursday mam!
    Well storm has overloaded a power dampner so he would definitely struggle because even Jean's to gives him problems. Add the power of hadari Yao and well we are in can he? Territory. But yes I am very happy for synch really hope they make him an omega we need more poc on that list. Especially since they are making the arakkiii omegas more exotic or animal looking. Is a is even slowly getting white washed by certain artist.

Lol, happy Thursday mam!

xoxoxoxo

Well storm has overloaded a power dampner so he would definitely struggle because even Jean's to gives him problems. Add the power of hadari Yao and well we are in can he? Territory. But yes I am very happy for synch really hope they make him an omega we need more poc on that list. Especially since they are making the arakkiii omegas more exotic or animal looking. Is a is even slowly getting white washed by certain artist.
    can I just say storm is the Omega's omega!! just felt like saying this lol

I guess i'll wait for the Blerd Without Fear guy to do a review on youtube cause I have no idea what everybody's excited about lol

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I guess i'll wait for the Blerd Without Fear guy to do a review on youtube cause I have no idea what everybody's excited about lol
    it's really nothing to be excited about and its news we already knew which was ororo and tchalla are still an item. some of the antishippers pointed to vita's ignored sword of x issue as proof they were no longer together but Ridley shut that down with issue 3 of black panther. there wasn't even a mention of that made of sword or her stealing it.

I cant help but think when these two are able to get away from everyone and everything that forces them to deal with the current circumstances as it relates to their position, this moment of reprieve allow them to capture that moment they once had as kids when all they did was enjoy each other....

Ororo being the one few things that make him happy is so beautiful:

The canons are firing all over this ship!!! Ahhhhhhhh
    No more questions I can die happy now....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    The canons are firing all over this ship!!! Ahhhhhhhh
    No more questions I can die happy now....
    hello and thank you. the usual suspects who tried to denounce the relationship are no where to be found.

hello and thank you. the usual suspects who tried to denounce the relationship are no where to be found.
    I regret not taking a leave at work and is actual late for the party...but yup...lets enjoy this while they are still sleeping prolly deaf from all the bombing....ahahaha

Oh my dear Lord they are so soooofffttt.....

IMG_20220128_105050.jpg

Im happy for you too @Butterflykyss....i know you waited for this too.....

Also 2 kisss in one month?!?! Keep them coming!!!! (●’3)♡(ε`●)

stormy who is this friend lolol. tell them read the issue again. she literally says she's never created an atmosphere from nothing before doing just that. she just didn't create rain. your interpretation is correct.
    I honestly don't know why she interpreted it that way, maybe it's more emotional for her to say "Storm brought rain on a planet with no atmosphere" even though in the issue it shows Ororo establishing an atmosphere and then it started to rain, and the plants started to germinate quickly , implying that the atmosphere was already established thanks to their efforts.

It's pretty crazy to stop to think what omegas, especially Storm can do with her omega mutant status, because it's to register an indefinable limit, it allows her to do great things, but she's also a Goddess, lol, so making it her own power is truly infinite, one of the reasons she is so much greater than mutant omegas (even though there are mutants that rival gods, entities...)

And just to analyze that both Magneto, Vulcan, Storm, having almost the same type of powers only in different areas, all of them in the end as omegas can do almost the same things.

By the way, does anyone know the issue of this panel?

received_676671156695901.jpg