Page 34 of 833 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    OK. Returned from my self-imposed “banning” for posting that fan art like it was real lolz. Loving the chat topics and BP#3 preview is looking good/interesting. Its hard to align the review above with the solicit that seemed imply potential conflict. I’m hoping for great collaboration between John & Al if BP will (hopefully) appear in Red. I’d think he’d have interesting chemistry with the cast of that book, especially if Storm calls on him for aid.

Part of me likes the current relationship set up between T’Challa & Storm. They love each other, ideally there for each other when needed (even if that creates conflicts or comprising positions for them), but have their space to grow into their role ls and forge their own paths.
    I cried when I found out it was fake. Full on male Karen tears!

That is pretty much all I'm asking for.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Lmao “male Karen”! You literally made me throw my head back laughing. But agreed. I hate that we’ve seen Emma’s, Sebastian’s, Kitty’s, the New Mutants, the X-Men (on the Moon & now in NY), and Magneto’s homes on Krakoa…but still nothing yet for Storm. Not the end of the world but damn…

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Lmao “male Karen”! You literally made me throw my head back laughing. But agreed. I hate that we’ve seen Emma’s, Sebastian’s, Kitty’s, the New Mutants, the X-Men (on the Moon & now in NY), and Magneto’s homes on Krakoa…but still nothing yet for Storm. Not the end of the world but damn…
    that was my issue too. but it makes you think does storm have a home there. i remember her saying that being a krakoan doesn't mean you can't have a home outside of krakoa or something along those lines.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm's pregnancy should be handled by the BP office.
    There, I said it.

OK. Returned from my self-imposed “banning” for posting that fan art like it was real lolz. Loving the chat topics and BP#3 preview is looking good/interesting. Its hard to align the review above with the solicit that seemed imply potential conflict. I’m hoping for great collaboration between John & Al if BP will (hopefully) appear in Red. I’d think he’d have interesting chemistry with the cast of that book, especially if Storm calls on him for aid.

Part of me likes the current relationship set up between T’Challa & Storm. They love each other, ideally there for each other when needed (even if that creates conflicts or comprising positions for them), but have their space to grow into their role ls and forge their own paths.

Agrees on Ewing-Ridley talking this out...Lols and Ill steal this quote: they dont need to have a baby, or even get married -- just....bang each other's door, talk, before they exchange blows then shake hands or whatever....

...in no particular order....

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm's pregnancy should be handled by the BP office.
    There, I said it.
    Lols they have been handling Storm's pregnancy she's pregnant in BP annual...its the X office that should stop making Cable -Storm Happen... *Cringe*

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that was my issue too. but it makes you think does storm have a home there. i remember her saying that being a krakoan doesn't mean you can't have a home outside of krakoa or something along those lines.
    I'm ASSUMING that the one off line about her going to attend her plants and to call her if she's needed was in reference to her home. We all know Storm lives with her plant-babies.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'm ASSUMING that the one off line about her going to attend her plants and to call her if she's needed was in reference to her home. We all know Storm lives with her plant-babies.
    im ready to see the dwelling lol

and im ready for my official weds spoilers ugh lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

im ready to see the dwelling lol

and im ready for my official weds spoilers ugh lol
    I hope they don't think we're satisfied with that snapshot we got from Sword when they did that DNA scan on her.

I had a full on lemonade moment. It really broke my heart the art is just soo good and would make soo much sense. I know on arakko storm lives in the palace of the regent but the homely down to earth feel of that aerier really brought tears to my eyes it spoke about the chearachter deeply and some of the things I love most about her like her greenhouse and her love for open spaces.

I hope they don't think we're satisfied with that snapshot we got from Sword when they did that DNA scan on her.
    do u have a scan of this i dont even remember which speaks to how irrelevant it must have been lol

do u have a scan of this i dont even remember which speaks to how irrelevant it must have been lol
    We know she has a old school picture and a catwalk outside. So basically we know nothing.

The art! Lord have mercy
    Attached Images Attached Images

We know she has a old school picture and a catwalk outside. So basically we know nothing.
    omg I completely forgot about that great memory. and by the goddess my eyes are hurting...m lol

Ahhh this bad art aside and the cute pic of the giant size team, this was a really nice scene.

It really sets up things to come. And yes tarn definitely did something to storm because khora is smiling with her eyes glowing very knowingly. He tampered with something or at least triggered something. All I know is he did something and that might be revealed in X-Men red.